[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (153KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
153KB, 1242x2208px
Relate with me, fellow robots. Tfw no bf. Tfw suicidal.
>>
>>26144043
>Tfw unpassing hon
>?

I dunno that's the only tranny feel I can imagine right now
>>
Kill yourself, you fucking degenerate.
>OG comment
>>
>>26144084
Yeah I can relate I guess. Passing for me is weird? Like it depends so much on the light and shadows and things. Plus I never pass when I wake up in the morning but after doing shower face hair I sorta do? Idk.

And I never pass in my fucking work uniform.
>>
The treatment is making you worse and it's something else. You shouldn't be depressed and suicidal when you transition.
>>
File: 100 percent enemy.jpg (37KB, 330x394px) Image search: [Google]
100 percent enemy.jpg
37KB, 330x394px
>>26144043
this is all your fault. It's your fault for indulging mental illness and becoming an unnatural freak. Move to the mountains, become a mountain man-or-whatever-the-fuck-you-actually are. Save us all from having to behold the monstrosity that you have become.
>>
>>26144190
What? What's something else? Make sense please.

>>26144210
This is a feels thread. Don't be a dick.
>>
gross trannies

hope u get raped to death fagboi
>>
>>26144043
ill take you on a date if you are in socal

unless you are kayla
>>
>>26144431
Yeah I wish I lived in SoCal. Is Kayla that always sad girl who hates herself and everything? I hate /lgbt/
>>
>>26144457
yeah that's the one she goes by miss cock on /b/

where are you from?
>>
Any trannies want a qt bf :3
Trannies without high socks need not apply
>>
>>26144493
Miss cock? I thought b had no names or trips.

I'm from the rural south. It sucks.

>>26144511
Me! But I don't have high socks? It's hard finding high toesocks and I only wear toesocks
>>
>>26144043
>tfw pass online but not irl
End it now pls
>>
>>26144552
>I only wear toesocks
Eww dropped
>>
do you want to be internet friends
>>
>>26144611
What why? :(

Normal socks make me feel uncomfortable. Like my toes are being crushed together like those Asian girls with bound feet.

>>26144626
Idk. Internet friends are weird. Might be good to have someone to talk to sometimes but who knows.
>>
>>26144718
>What why? :(
Toe socks are worse than bare feet
I can't feel anything other than disgust around someone wearing them
>>
>>26144747
Wait what's wrong with bare feet? In summer I'm almost always bare feet except at work and sometimes school if people start to tell me it's a problem like the bio lady.
>>
>>26144798
>Wait what's wrong with bare feet?
My fetish is socked feet so no interest
>>
>>26144819
Why can't you like toesocks? I don't understand. I really want a bf but idk if I could bring myself to wear the horrible and soul-crushing normal socks :(
>>
>>26144891
They look ugly
I'm not interested
>>
>>26144043
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/adv/
this isnt your personal mental illness board
>>
>>26144920
Rejected by a foot fetishist :(

Fuck I'm depressed. Who wants to talk a trans girl into suicide? :/
>>
>>26144980
>Rejected by a foot fetishist :(
Socked foot fetishist and the socks are important
Toes socks just look like bare feet
>>
>>26144043
All I see is bitch niggas
>>
>>26144980
>girl
Saying it won't make it true, no matter what.
>>
My feet are too big to even consider becoming a trap. My shoes look like a clown's.
>>
>>26144997
What cruel irony. We could have been something real, were it not for my need to let my toes live free and wild.

Couldn't you try to love a barefoot princess?
>>
>>26145025
Why even say something like this? Fuck you :(
>>
>>26145070
>Couldn't you try to love a barefoot princess?
I probably could, but not as much
Maybe if you'd agree to get a couple pairs of regular socks for me. I'd make it worth your while~
>>
>>26145090
He's right though. You will never have a vagina, only a mutilated dick. You will never have actual tits. You will never get pregnant.
>>
either be my girlfriend or get the heck out of here
>>
>>26145105
I honestly don't think I could. My toes are weird or something. They feel unbearably uncomfortable in normal socks, and sometimes I have to wear the toe separated things for nail polishing to bed because they feel too close together and it's horrible. Socks like you like are simply not natural. You'll also never see me wearing heels or other terrible shoes that crush the toes together.

Maybe we just weren't meant to be :(

>>26145114
My breasts are real. And maybe I can't get pregnant but it won't stop me from trying...
>>
>>26145189
Are you okay with me being barefoot in the warm months?
>>
>>26145239
Couldn't you just wear them a size too big for special occasions
I'd need to fuck your boipussi so hard if you were wearing them
>>
>>26145254
I'd >>26145283
be fine with that
I just think they're hot and would like you to wear them sometimes for lewd stuff ;_;
>>
>>26145239
>My breasts are real.
They're artificial. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>And maybe I can't get pregnant but it won't stop me from trying...
What kind of fucking logic is that? It's not possible to get pregnant, you fucking retard. It doesn't matter how hard you try. Your chopped up dick is still a chopped up dick.
>>
>>26145283
Well I could try it maybe but might hate it. Guess i might not be worried much about my toes if you're fucking me really hard. I like it a little rough. You could maybe bite me too idk
>>
>>26145329
Shut your face now. I'm talking to boys so gtfo
>>
>>26145381
I hope you enjoy being spanked and having love bites :^)
post contact bb
>>
File: 1452967780142-0.jpg (168KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452967780142-0.jpg
168KB, 768x1024px
>>26145395
I'm talking to boys so gtfo

Oh I know.
>>
>>26145254
yes. i dont have a footfetish.

and i personally think toe socks are cute
>>
>>26145396
I do like those things but I don't have contact info?

>>26145419
This post doesn't make sense.

>>26145422
Marry me?
>>
>>26145490
>I do like those things but I don't have contact info?
my email is [email protected]
I'm foot fetish anon
>>
>>26145503
Idk this is all moving so fast. First you wanted to dictate my footwear and now we're already exchanging emails? I'm not really looking for a long term thing here and mostly was sad and suicidal. Why is it always about sex with you people?
>>
>>26145578
Why did you bother replying to me in the first place?
If you don't want to email me I'll go look for another nice transgirl to cuddle and love and be lewd with
>>
>>26145578
Not the other guy, but I would talk to you if you're depressed and suicidal. Not looking for anything sexual or substantial but don't bother emailing me if you're a normalfag or usually happy.
[email protected]
>>
>>26145578
im down to just talk i could use a friend

im also pretty sad. we could be sad together.
>>
>>26145611
Emails is a big step I'm not sure we're ready for, is all. I kind of like talking on forums because it's not so scary :(

>>26145634
And you too. Guess I should consider myself lucky. Usually no one wants to talk to me and I'm alone always.

Suddenly I don't feel so talkative. Maybe there's something wrong with me.

>>26145665
Hi.
>>
>>26144239
This thread's topic is "trans depression" You associate "trans" with "depression"

How about this then?

Just concentrate on the depression and why you feel depressed. I suggested transition might be making it worse because now you are suicidal. Please explain your present life more.
>>
>>26145705
>Emails is a big step I'm not sure we're ready for, is all. I kind of like talking on forums because it's not so scary :(
I'll repeat the question then
Why bother replying to my bf offer?
And I never dictated your footwear. I said what I didn't like, you asked why, I told you, then asked if you'd be willing to wear what I like for special nights.
>>
>>26145705
hey. where do you see yourself in 10 years?
>>
>>26144043
>tfw no b-gf

haha tfw suicidal
>>
>>26145711
I'm seeing a counselor on Monday and I'm not sure what to talk about. I'm not doing well in my classes already this semester and I kind of want to kill myself. But I said that part already. I'm also starting a weight lifting class Monday and I'm terrified. I work a lot but feel awkward and ugly and weird. People don't usually like me because I'm quiet.

Idk.

>>26145731
I really do want a bf, but don't really see it happening online. Especially on 4chan. Kinda thought it was not-serious sexy talk that turns you on and then fades away? Was completely serious about the socks though. I think it's a mental thing, about my toes.

>>26145736
High chance I'll be dead by then. Probably intentional overdose. If not though hopefully I'll be making a living wage. And like. At my best I'd be exercising a ton and reading lots. I'd have cats and would probably love alone because guys don't like me except for sometimes sex. Maybe I'd be into BDSM and have like a regular Dom guy for the sometimes sex. He'd be an attractive older guy probably

>>26145761
B-gf? Are you bi
>>
>>26145916
>Especially on 4chan. Kinda thought it was not-serious sexy talk that turns you on and then fades away?
It wasn't

Moving on
Are there any other transgrills that want a qt bf and won't waste my time like OP?
>>
>>26144043
the real question is, are you a qt trans?
pics?
>>
>>26145934
My bf needs to be real. Meaning we can see each other in RL a few times each week. Online things are not real.

>>26145962
I don't know and I hate pictures. My pics don't look the same as I look in the mirror and it frustrates me. I have a decent body but not sure about the face. Sometime I look at myself and think, "hey you're a handsome girl."

And that's confusing.
>>
>>26146004
>My bf needs to be real. Meaning we can see each other in RL a few times each week. Online things are not real.
Fuck off OP
>>
>>26146004
>handsome girl
>not cute girl
come on senpai
>>
>>26146049
Huh?

Is it so much to ask that my bf be real? If rather be alone than live in denial with an online "bf".

>>26146057
Is weird man :(

Maybe there's something wrong with me. I think I want surgery starting with my neck and face.
>>
>>26146103
has anyone ever approached you before? If they have, then you probably don't look too bad.
>>
>>26146103
>Is it so much to ask that my bf be real? If rather be alone than live in denial with an online "bf".
Is it so much to ask that you fuck off
You said no. That should be the end of it
I'd prefer an irl relationship, but intimacy and relationships can happen this way.
I wouldn't mind actually trying with someone. It's not like I'd have an intention of never meeting them
>>>/normieville/
>>
File: confused.jpg (217KB, 925x572px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
217KB, 925x572px
For some weird reason, I've wanted to try and have a tranny friend lately. I'm alone and sexually confused as fuck and I think that having someone as confused as me by my side may be fun, but sadly, most trannies seem to be batshit crazy
>>
>>26146197
>most trannies seem to be batshit crazy
They have a mental illness that makes them want to mutilate their bodies beyond recognition. And you're surprised that thy're crazy?
>>
>>26146153
One guy did. Wasn't into him though and kinda felt like I was leading him on because we were spending so much time together. It really was intimate in a way; we shared tea and talked for hours.

He lives in the Middle East except in the summer, because he teaches at a university there. And he just emailed me and I'm not sure how to respond now. We haven't spoken in forever and I felt bad for getting all emo at him and then stopping talking.

>>26146161
Why did you turn mean? I liked you better before, when you wanted to bite me.

>>26146197
I'm 100% sane. Dunno about friends though.
>>
>>26146241
>Why did you turn mean? I liked you better before, when you wanted to bite me.
You're not interested and I don't want you to keep replying to me
>>
>>26146241
so some guy is interested in you, but your just going to pass him up? Not to mention he's a teacher.
Letting a good guy go because you want chad. Typical I suppose.
>>
>>26146354
He is a really good guy, but he's not right for me. He's in his 40s for one, and also he was really uh. Twitchy? And he drank coffee constantly. Not even good coffee but instant stuff. He was always like rocking back and forth and getting huge eyes and it wasn't too attractive. Most important though I could tell we wouldn't work on an emotional/intellectual level. We would be fighting constantly if we were in a serious relationship. He probably doesn't think so, but I know it would go sour very soon if we tried.
>>
>>26146272
Also to answer your original question
You wasted my time for no reason
>>
>>26146465
All time spent on 4chan is wasted. There are no exceptions. And you obviously want me to keep replying to you if you're replying more to me.

I'm sorry if I offended you or something. You really don't have to get hostile about it. We can talk more like this if you'd like.
>>
Trannies are mentally ill vermin.
>>
>>26146528
>respond to legit offer
>lol jk
No fuck off
I was never interested in LARPing in the thread
>>
>>26146453
if he was in his 40s, then I guess that makes sense. But nobody is going to be perfect.
Not saying you should go for the guy, but your not gonna find the perfect guy.
>>
>>26146543
Honestly you're probably not bf material. Pretty obvious you're underdeveloped emotionally. I wish you luck and I'll stop replying to you if that's what you want.

>>26146554
Yeah I probably won't find the perfect guy, but I do deserve the best. Because I'm pretty great and I don't want to settle. Maybe that means I'll be alone forever. Could be time to start looking into a Dom for sort of casual play without all the relationship stuff :/
>>
>>26146618
Or I didn't like being led on
It's always possible that's what bothered me. Although if you had never replied to my post saying you'd wasted my time in the first place I wouldn't be saying anything to you now
>>
>>26146649
You like feeling victimized and actively look for ways to place yourself into those situations, as unbelievable as they may be. Stop hurting yourself imo
>>
>>26146691
It should have ended right here >>26145934
I'm autistic enough that I have a compulsive desire to respond to any reply to me. Just leave me alone. You weren't interested.
>>
>>26146618
>I do deserve the best. Because I'm pretty great and I don't want to settle.
Yeah, you will be alone forever. I'm kv but even I know that I won't find a perfect girl. I'll just be happy with whatever girl that will give me the time of day.
Although I've never been a picky guy anyways.
>>
I want to have a tranny friend and watch him slowly turn into a girl and hug him every day and tell her she's cute, even if in the end she's a hon, I like seeing boys trying to act like girls and wear girls clothes.

Is that weird? it's like a non-sexual fantasy I have.
>>
>>26144043
I haven't slept much. I woke up with my leg pulling hardcore.
Went to go get food and my mom walked past me in the kitchen and I started crying standing there. I really wanted her to pull me close and hold me.
I really wish I could have had a relationship with my mom.
I needed my mom to help me through this.
I hate how I have to suffer because of a made up story book.
I always get treated like I'm the one making a decision. I don't get to make any decisions.
All I get is an option on how I want to suffer.
You know ehos mashing a choice? My parents.
I could have grown up surrounded by unconditional love but instead I got abandoned, alienated, humiliated, and a monster because I want to just be myself.

I feel like I'm going to have another breakdown soon. How long can I push all this shit away until it makes me snap again?
I wouldn't wish being transgender on anyone.
>>
>>26146762
Why would just anyone do? Like for anyone. I don't understand this. If you can't have engaging conversations and connect with on a really deep level, what even is the point?

>>26146794
Lol that's cute somehow. I hope you make the fantasy a reality! Trans people always need friends and hugs. Trust me.

>>26146807
I never know what to say when other people are suffering. I've been there and know that there are no easy answers. whatever you do, don't hurt yourself. Please.
>>
>>26144043
you deserve to suffer, you're an abomination. end your life.
>>
>>26146923
hey shut the fuck up you faggot
>>
>>26146923
Uh okay?

Rolling my eyes
>>
>>26147009
>tfw you will never be a real girl
>tfw you will always be ugly
>tfw nobody will ever love you
>tfw you are nothing but a fucktoy for sick degenerates

how's it feel to be the most disgusting creature on the earth, tranny?

stay mad :^)
>>
>>26147028
>Rolling my eyes
Okay he's right
>>
>>26146899
>Why would just anyone do? Like for anyone. I don't understand this. If you can't have engaging conversations and connect with on a really deep level, what even is the point?
I probably shouldn't say absolutely anyone. But I won't be looking for my perfect girl. I know I'm average looking, and a manlet as well. It's not like I have many options.
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (39KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
39KB, 550x550px
>>26146807
Shit man, why do you this to me?, That post has made me feel more feels than anything else here before, I hope you find happiness anon, I wish you manage to fix yout life somehow, that's real fucking sad.
>>
>>26147065
Go away please. And I'm definitely not just a fucktoy. If I have sex with someone it's because I want it too.

>>26147148
Yeah. Maybe I shouldn't be talking about this really. Probably will die young and alone. But just because you're short and average/10 doesn't mean you can't find a good woman. At least you're cis lol. Normalcy is always a good thing.
>>
What is the original poster's photo from? Some sort of language software, I assume. Please help
>>
>>26147249
Duolingo

Wow not original
>>
>>26147279

Thank you my [African-American colloquialism]
>>
Op, why are you replying to all the b8? come on
>>
>>26147225
I think you can still find someone. If one guy was interested in you, then many more will come. I kind of gave up at this point, and just focus on my life. Making the best out of things alone.
>>
>>26147377
The fucktoy thing? It doesn't bother me or anything so doesn't really matter if I reply to it. And I'm not a fucktoy. Having sex sometimes isn't a bad thing even if you're not in a relationship. Sex is normal and healthy, obviously. It doesn't hurt to say these things I don't think

>>26147411
Don't be so sure. I have basically zero hope of finding a bf at this point. But anyway, why do you feel you've given up? I hope you're still working on bettering yourself.
>>
Go jump off a bridge freak
>>
lol just kill yourself already nobody cares
>>
>>26147470
I was just never good with girls, and never had one interested in me. So I just think it's not going to happen.
I am bettering myself though, but not for a gf. Just to feel better. I finally got a job, and lost weight. So that was the only good thing to happen to me in a while.
>>
>>26147625
Yeah that's what you have to do. Like for yourself, not a guy/girl. I'm doing yoga almost every day and like I mentioned before the heavy resistance conditioning class. Gotta get fit to be happy.

You'll make it probably. Keep going.

But I'm starting to think again that it's not worth all this effort. Like maybe I am unlovable idk. And it's hard work for no real improvement.

Idk maybe I should stop talking. Get off 4chan and go to sleep
>>
Post kik. Cheating who're of fiance left me lonely.
>>
>>26147831
Don't even have one. I hope things get better for you through.
>>
I'll be your bf if you pass or at least look like a qt boy
>>
File: 1451007153779.jpg (13KB, 540x296px) Image search: [Google]
1451007153779.jpg
13KB, 540x296px
>tfw no qt trap to experiment with.

why are they so impossible to find in the UK
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.