[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>be black
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1451784050913.jpg (615 KB, 1046x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451784050913.jpg
615 KB, 1046x1920
>be black
>chubby asian girl I know asked me if I wanted to get coffee sometime
>tell her I don't like coffee
>she says it doesn't matter
>she asks again
>say no
>she says fine
>calls one of her friends and asks if they can get coffee with her
>she says he said yes
>sticks her tongue out at me
>walks away
>she won't talk to me anymore

ITT: times you fucked up badly
>>
>>26143656
why didnt you just go with her retard
>>
Why the fuck would you say no you fucking autist
>>
Kill yourself faggot.

robloxyoufag
>>
She'll still fuck you.
>>
dodged a bullet OP
>>
>>26143656
considering she asked twice, you must be a top-tier autist
>>
>>26143701
>>26143710
Because I don't like coffee
>>
she just wants some of you to break her off why did u have to be so cold anon?
>>
>>26143741
i had this cute ass chinese girl as a friend and I went with her everywhere regardless of if i wanted too

its called being a friend
>>
>>26143758
>its called being a cuck
>>
>>26143770
i do it with my male friends too

its called being a fucking friend
>>
>>26143779
>its called wanting to fuck your friend
>>
>boopy
kek
>>
>>26143840
>>boopy
What?
>>
>>26143758
>>26143779
would you fuck her if she wanted to?
if yes then you're a beta faggot for just claiming you're "friends"
>>
>>26143849
the book in OPs image
>>
>>26143863
id probably say no because im paranoid its a set up or a joke
>>
>>26143656
>chubby asian
literally the lowest of the low
you are a beta and alpha at the same time
>>
Sounds to me like you didn't let a spoiled bitch get what she wanted for a change. You're a good man, OP.
>>
>>26143758
But the difference between you and OP is that you were friends with that girl, OP and the chubby girl were just acquaintances
>>
>>26143914
Yeah whatever that's not what i asked. Keep telling yourself that you're just being a friend though.
>>
>>26144006
She's pretty weird. She would often eat my pizza if I ate half of it and tried to lift me up once.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 478801

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.