[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering ending my pathetic fucking manlet life. This is utterly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 25

File: manlet lautner.png (991KB, 1240x687px) Image search: [Google]
manlet lautner.png
991KB, 1240x687px
Considering ending my pathetic fucking manlet life. This is utterly hopeless. No matter what anyone says to cheer me up, it doesn't change my fact that being 5'6" makes me an automatic 1/10; essentially the male equivalent of a 240 lbs landwhale. I'm sick of hating myself and feeling inferior to everyone I see in public who is taller than me (i.e. everybody).

>"W-well someone who'd deny you for your height isn't right for you. I don't mind short guys hehe :::)))"

So, basically no girl in the world is right for me? And the girls who say "I don't mind short guys" would pick a tall dude 9 times out of 10 IRL. I'm seriously considering suicide or something edgy. Either that, or I want to do something to put myself in a mental hospital for the rest of my life.
>>
I'm 31 and 5'7.

If there's anything I can tell you from spending 31 hellish years on this earth as a manlet is that it never gets better.

I plan on ending it soon.
>>
>>26143572
same, "p.h.a.m"
original commmmmment
>>
>>26143514
If you listen to disgusting stacys then of course you'd think that
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 620x412px
5'4. I've had some girls be interested in me, but not like other guys. Everyone else just naturally form couples, relationships. I'm the awkward man in a child's body that doesn't really belong.

Slowly drinking myself to insanity
>>
if ur not at least 5'11 you are not a man and should JUST begin sissifycation now
>>
>>26143761
I may never be considered a man. But I'll still kill you
>>
>tfw 5'4

I feel you man, I feel you. Just date shorter or get into tall chicks, they like short guys for some reason.
>>
File: 142.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
142.gif
980KB, 305x320px
>>26143686
Sadly it isn't just Stacys. It is ingrained social and economic discrimination that will permeate throughout your entire life.

>If you're 6 feet tall, you probably earn about $6,000 more than the equally qualified 5-foot-6-inch"
>an extra inch of height can be worth an extra $1,000 a year
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/02/02/cb.tall.people/
http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/everyday_economics/2002/03/short_changed.html
http://www.businessinsider.com/if-you-have-any-of-these-20-physical-features-your-pay-check-will-probably-be-higher-2011-2?op=1&IR=T

>manlet glass ceiling
>90% of CEO's are above average height, only 3% are "manlets"
http://www.jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html
http://www.timothy-judge.com/Height%20paper--JAP%20published.pdf
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/05/opinions/yang-men-height/index.html

>We found a twofold higher risk of suicide in short men
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/height-and-suicide/
http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

>Dr David Frederick, a psychology professor at Chapman University in California, said: 'These findings confirm that height is relevant on the mating market.
https://sites.duke.edu/dukeresearch/2014/02/11/advice-in-the-love-market-from-dan-ariely/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3255040/Sorry-gentleman-size-DOES-matter-Short-men-fewer-sexual-partners-taller-peers.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2524568/Size-matters-online-dating-Short-men-taller-counterparts.html
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/

TL;DR
6K less annually.
1/10th the chance of advancing your career relative to an average/tall person
2:1 suicide rate to tall & average men (while only being 33% of the male population)
less chance of finding love

Stephen Fry weighs in on the matter(10min mark):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arkTwmmPn4s&#t=600s
>>
>>26143514
Why do you want to be taller? To get the love of a girl? The love of a girl won't make you happy, sempai. It just won't. It will make you feel better for a little while, but so can lots and lots of other things in this world. "Attention from girls" is not a special category of pleasurable things; it's just yet another pleasurable thing.
>>
OP, there is hope. I'm 5'6.5'' and date a girl that is ~5'10''
>>
>>26143827
Finding a mate is the only real biological imperative.
>>
>>26143838
youare a beta provider she takes nigger dick when ur away wagecucking
>>
File: 555.jpg (9KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
9KB, 240x200px
>>26143882
What does that even mean? So anyone's who's ever fired off a load into some rotten vagina has achieved their biological imperative and is forever happy? Everyone who has ever had a kid never has reason to feel upset ever again?
>>
>>26143514
pls don't, 5'7 here and need you to keep the average as low as possible
>>
>>26143827
Are you really asking me why I'm upset over the fact that it's impossible for me to find love?
>>
I'm 28 and I lift weights

still KV, and no girl has ever approached me.

also, I'm 5'6 like you
>>
>>26143958
>>26143988
Wow. You're a really smart guy
>>
>tfw 5'7 and fucking a fembot I met here

Just bee urself
>>
>>26144009
>still KV, and no girl has ever approached me.
Okay, to be fair, that's not how it works. You're supposed to approach them; not the other way around.
>>
>>26143514
im 5'5'' and im in the same situation as you
>>
File: beforeafter.png (349KB, 554x366px) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.png
349KB, 554x366px
>>26143514

>5'6

Just become a cute girl, OP. After a few months on female hormones you'll start being attracted to strong men who can hold you down and pump your feminine ass full of their hot semen. Then you can find a nice bf and enjoy your new life the way you were meant to being someone of that height.

http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
>>
>>26143988
There is just no such thing as love out there in the real world. There IS pleasure, pleasure you get from touch, from sex, from a girl giving you attention, from thinking you have social status for having a gf, and so on. But it's just pleasure.

I really hope you get girls one day, anon, but realize that's it just another thing you've made up to be the source of happiness. If you get a girl, there WILL eventually be something else you will feel you are lacking, I guarantee it.
>>
>>26143761
Mark Hunt is the shortest man to ever win the K1 World Grand Prix and he is only 5'10", he beat 3 "real" men in 1 night and won a crown, best belt in combat sports history, and few million dollars for it too.
>>
I'm 5'8" but my body frame is really small. I have hands smaller than most girls. I've actually never seen another human male with hands smaller than mine.

Cock size and shoe size is above average so it's just a bad roll on the DNA dice.
>>
There is no greater ownage in the world that when I pass a manlet and his wife / GF who is taller than he is.

I am 6'3", 190lbs and good looking. Two things happen every time:

The manlet looks at me then quickly looks to the ground in shame.

The woman looks me over from head to toe, smiles and makes eye contact. I know and she knows that she longs to have a real man with her in bed, not some writhing circus dwarf twitching on top of her.

The ownage is truly palpable.

This happened again just the other night at the grocery store. This was a particularly egregious example as the manlet could not have been more that 5'4" and the woman was well over 6' maybe 6'2".

The difference in height was shocking to behold.

She was a fairly attractive 7 but I guess her height may have intimidated many men such that she caved in and was with this manlet. Maybe she was even a femanon - tall girls often feel awkward so it's a possibility.

His limbs seemed impossibly stubby and I could imagine him on top of her flapping both his legs and arms, like a newly hatched baby turtle trying to make it to the sea,desperately trying to get some thrust / leverage.

The look in her eyes told me I was not far off of reality.
>>
Height doesn't really matter .Your confidence and demeanor make more of a difference than a couple of inches. kick ass and nobody will notice.
>>
>>26144456
Wow, this idiot intended to inflame, but his post alone should be proof to OP that shorter guys can get taller girls.
>>
>>26144456
>good-loooking
>on /r9k/
Pick one
>>
>>26144120
Huh. Weird.

Then what am I experiencing right now as I lay naked next to my wife while we laugh at dumb shit online?
>>
fuck my life, 5'6 here... most people are taller than me, but there's a good number of people smaller than me, i don't actually live in the us but im pretty sure that height is one of the reasons why im lonely as fuck
>>
>>26143514
Women ain't no more than hoes&tricks. Fucking them is nice and all, but they're not worth measuring your pride to standard, so just chill the fuck up my man. Just not worth. Now take a seat and enjoy yourself without caring about superficial bullshite when life has a bit more than that to offer.
>>
>>26144501
>>26144574

Laughable responses.

To continue my story: the placement of ownage was clear to all three of us as we passed in the aisle.

Two of us locked eyes, one cast his eyes to the ground (which was not a terribly far distance for a manlet to have to look).

Let me give you an equestrian analogy: you manlets are like a Shetland Pony, I was the Clydesdale. Girls know which they preferr to ride. All their biology cries out this truth.

You my little jockey friend (who I assume must slide the seat in your car forward all the way) can mouth off in a froth of denial or anger. But her biology doesn't care about either of those.
>>
I'm ugly, 5'3, a skeleton, and I fucked a very good looking girl from tinder just because I have a big beard. Maybe you can try the hipster flavor of the month
>>
>>26144547
You can call it whatever you want but the fact is that it's just pleasure(s), fleeting and temporary.
>>
>>26143514
Try to find some qts who are like 5'3 or something, there seem to be a lot of them out there. Also if the only reason a bitch doesn't date you is because of your height then that bitch isn't worth the ground you walk on.

5'10 myself and currently dating a 5'7 qt. I'm still manlet but taller than about 40% of guys and have a gf so life could be worse.
>>
172cm, don't know how much in burguer, but how the fuck do i grow? my two brothers are 175 and 180cm, my cousin is 185cm

i can't take it anymore, being the manlet of the squad, is there anything i can do to grow maybe three centimeters? im 19 years old
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>26144751

Thank you for sharing your anger with us, anon.
>>
>>26144737
>5'10
>manlet
When will the memes end?
>>
>>26144456
>There is no greater pwnage in the world that when I pass a manlet and his wife / GF who is taller than he is. I am 6'3", 190lbs and good looking. Two things happen every time: The manlet looks at me then quickly looks to the ground quivering in shame. The woman drinks me in over from head to toe, smiles and makes eye contact. I know and she knows that she longs to have a real Clydesdale stallion with her in bed, not some writhing circus dwarf pony twitching on top of her. The pwnage is truly palpable. This happened again just the other night at the grocery store. This was a particularly egregious example as the dwarf could not have been more than 5'4" and the woman was well over 6'. The difference in height was shocking to behold. She was a fairly attractive 7 but I guess her height may have intimidated many men such that she caved in and was with this hobbit. Its limbs seemed impossibly stubby and I could imagine the pathetic creature on top of her flapping both its legs and arms, like a newly hatched baby turtle trying to make it to the sea, desperately trying to get some thrust / leverage. The look in her eyes told me I was not far off of reality.
there, it's a manlet pasta now
>>
File: 1453726910017.jpg (48KB, 400x391px) Image search: [Google]
1453726910017.jpg
48KB, 400x391px
>be 5'6 cyborg
>still have qt3.14 asian gf

It is the sense of desperation you give off that makes you unattractive. I work with a guy who is in his forties and shorter than me and many a night I have seen him go home with some hot women.

Just remember you're only a robot by choice because it's convenient
>>
>>26144824
I'm 6ft tall myself and there is no shortage of men and woman who are taller than me, it really depends on the part of town I'm in though.
>>
>>26144826
Too wordy many, try to trim it up a bit
>>
>5'10
Is there any hope for me?
I don't know what to do anymore, I think i'm fucked

No woman likes people under 6'2
>>
>>26144857
how do i confidence?
>>
>>26144675
Well shit. You can folllow that rabbit hole pretty far. You can call anything anything. Its just words. Nothing is real.
>>
File: karin tea.jpg (173KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
karin tea.jpg
173KB, 750x1061px
>>26143751
5'4 here too

I know that feel except I dont drink I just play a bunch of vidya.

At least Ive gotten decent at sfv im sub 10,000 in the beta.
>>
>>26144894
don't just think that you're attractive and worthy, KNOW that you're attractive and worthy. You'll be surprised how much of what you believe seeps out and becomes part of you.
>>
>>26144894

Hookers. Have sex with about ten of them and you will never feel oneitis again or really give any fucks about sex or rejection. Once you're not wondering what sex is like and had your fill you will no longer focusing on how undesirable you might be.
>>
>>26144894
Just bee yourself, you cuck :^)
O R I G I N A L
R
I
G
I
N
A
L
>>
>>26144988
hope to see you at evo :)
>>
>>26143751
>>26143514

same boat, least I ain't alone then.
>>
>>26144894
You just have to be tall and good looking

Alternatively, have a huge penis.
>>
File: 1451626583438.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1451626583438.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>>26145027
>evo

Nah im shit tier, im just saying what ranking Im at because its an accomplishment for me. I know im still terrible.
>>
>>26144857
Now we're getting into shit like race if you're bringing up your Asian gf. You are probably white.

All I'm saying is that physical attributes matter, and people without favorable physical attributes are at a huge disadvantage in life. I have no trouble getting laid, but I'm also not going to tell a physically fucked robot "just be yourself just be confident", when there is a lot more to it than that.
>>
>>26144080
Only works if you can wrap your head around being subby.
Also, there's a large chance you'll be an uggo and not
anything like these cherrypicked examples.
>>
>>26145069
But an attractive guy with a big dick and a good personality wouldn't have much trouble getting laid or getting a girlfriend either. I'm not saying you implied that wasn't the case, but I just want to get it out there that people can really only dictate their personality to a point. It is, however, probably the most important part as much as people like to dismiss it.
>>
File: 1382823900872.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1382823900872.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
If you're below 5'7 you should just become a girl desu. The sooner you start the less worse you will look.
5'7 - 5'10 is too tall for a girl, but too short for a guy. So within that range you're cucked and fucked.
>>
>>26144033
>You're supposed to approach them; not the other way around.

well aren't we super progressive for a board/site full of liberal cucks
>>
>>26143514
The second my parents die I'm putting a bullet in my brain. There is literally nothing worse than being a manlet.
>>
>>26143514
My husband is an inch shorter than me. His brother is probably 5'4, and he's got a girlfriend who is 5'8, she's pretty hot, kind of skinny, but she's got gorgeous curly red hair. My husbands other brother also had a tall white lover.
the difference between these guys and OP? They'd never refer to themselves as "manlets" or bitch about their height. They're just cool people, they're not even alpha, or chads, I don't know, my husbands youngest brother might be a chad, but I really doubt it. Other than my husbands and brother in law, I've known a good handful of guys who have had wives taller than them. Hot ones.

But most of them are Mexican, so there's that.
>>
>>26144456

Amazing new pasta. Thank you. THis is fucking brillaint.
>>
>>26143514
5'5" 26-year-old here.

I learned that teenage girls aren't bothered by it too much. I had several girls with crushes on me in high school. Unfortunately I was too much of a sperg to follow up on any of them. Finally lost my kissless virginity at 22 to some 19-year-old. Haven't gotten any action since.

One of the biggest problems is knowing that there are no women specifically into short guys. You'll find men into fat chicks. Women are never into short guys, never. Even tall women want taller men.
>>
>>26145249
>husband
>posts on arcanine
Does he know? I don't trust 4chan hos too many horror stories.
>>
>>26145249
>a tall white lover

Something sounds very unnatural about this, are you fucking 70 or something?
>>
File: 1434761032836.jpg (32KB, 377x400px) Image search: [Google]
1434761032836.jpg
32KB, 377x400px
>>26145249
>Hispanic wife

Not worth it senpai.
>>
>>26144009
Lifting weights won't help you. If anything, it'll be detrimental. I've heard women compare short men who work out to pitbulls, and not in a good way.

Remember: "When will they learn?" means "When will they learn that no matter what they do, they will always be short?"
>>
>>26144456
t. Manlet with an inferiority complex
>>
File: 1435766456944.jpg (146KB, 798x612px) Image search: [Google]
1435766456944.jpg
146KB, 798x612px
>tfw short
>tfw also fat and ugly and retarded so I don't really care about my height all that much
>>
>>26145328
This

DO NOT WORK OUT AS A SHORT MAN
>>
>>26145380
Oh no, I'm not saying that. Working out feels awesome. I'm saying, "If you're a manlet, don't work out and think that that will lead to you getting laid." It won't.
>>
>>26145380
You can workout, just don't body build. Actually, no one should body build really, it's impractical and it doesn't even look good.
>>
>>26143810
If you're not going to "fall in love" with someone because they're short then it was never love to begin with

You get the advantage of never wondering if people genuinely like you for you, so there's that.
>>
>>26144456
>lanklet blowing himself the fuck out
>>
>>26144886
how do they know they're 6' 2?
>>
>>26143514
>tfw want a "short" ripped bf
why even live
>>
>>26145284
Yeah, he thinks you all are losers. He sticks to other boards.
>>26145291
It's just something funny my sister in law said, how all her brothers and her sister have Tall White Lovers. We're writing a song.
>>26145310
I wouldn't know. I have a hispanic husband. He's pretty Based, but entirely whitewashed. I do like his huge family, though.
>>
>>26145475
It's not like there is any shortage of short guys compensating for their height. You might even say there is a tallage.
>>
>>26145529
If he's a robot that'd be even better.
>>
>>26144456
>His limbs seemed impossibly stubby and I could imagine him on top of her flapping both his legs and arms, like a newly hatched baby turtle trying to make it to the sea,desperately trying to get some thrust / leverage.

I admire the creativity and phrasing here.
>>
Taylor Lautner is 5'9".

That's a completely normal height for an American man.
>>
>>26144547
See in you ten years when she's fucking Tyrone and collecting that child support from you.
>>
File: lain lonely.jpg (150KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lain lonely.jpg
150KB, 1520x1080px
>>26145528
>tfw whitewashed hispanic surrounded by hispanics
>>
>>26145528
>all her brothers and her sister have Tall White Lovers. We're writing a song.

Sounds like a shitty song.
>>
>>26145528
As long as you're not an omegle or /soc/ whore i guess it's alright.
>>
>>26145565
It's mostly a funny song.
>>26145573
absolutely not!
>>
>>26145597
My brothers and my sisters have tall white lovers.
But I don't blame them. I don't Blame them.
>>
>>26145626
I blame them.
>>
Honestly not too bad being 5'8. Only one that said I was short was some 4'11 girl.

I may never live my dreams of being a 6'4 lumberjack with a Viking beard but I'll be alright.
>>
>>26145559
Trust me dood, as a white person surrounded by white people and having been surround by Hispanic people in the past, It's not any better.
>>
>>26143514

5'6. LSD and shrooms errrrday
>>
>>26143514
Taylor Lautner is 5'9. Those stacies are fucking giants.
>>
File: reality.gif (27KB, 896x700px) Image search: [Google]
reality.gif
27KB, 896x700px
>>26145716
Yeah youre right, its probably more that im just a shut in weeb more than the fact that i might as well be white.
>>
>>26143514
Would /r9k/ a Taylor Lautner?
>>
File: 1433835989448.gif (710KB, 140x130px) Image search: [Google]
1433835989448.gif
710KB, 140x130px
>4'11"
all of you 5'5"+ boiz need to shut the fuck up
>>
>tfw 6'0" from drinking nothing but milk in high school because of some stupid idea I put into my head that chugging milk makes your dick bigger

If you're in this thread and shorter than me, how much milk did you drink as a kid? Also, what country do you reside in? (USA for me)
>>
>>26145278
What about domineering women? Don't they like boyish looking lads?
>>
>>26145858
>4'11"
>Marie Rose from DOA is 4'10"

I... I have a very odd request for you...
>>
File: 1451692396520.jpg (55KB, 720x609px) Image search: [Google]
1451692396520.jpg
55KB, 720x609px
>>26145858
Jesus fucking christ man

>Someone always has it worse than you
you could be an exception

my condolences mate
>>
Who here /5'4"/? I usually try to play that cute, funny guy angle but it's not working very well. Might just build a cabin and live in the forest
. No one wants me, so I'll just fuck off and live by myself.
>>
File: 1439841105081.gif (95KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1439841105081.gif
95KB, 500x384px
>>26145951
>5'4

Right here senpai.
I dont play an angle though I dont go out and play vidya and watch anime. Seems to be the only winning move.
>>
File: 1418281280454.jpg (43KB, 645x633px) Image search: [Google]
1418281280454.jpg
43KB, 645x633px
>>26145921
I've given up the dream of a normal life long ago.
>>
>>26145986
I see guys uglier than me with loving girlfriends. I haven't even held a girl's hand. Going insane desu, friend.
>>
>>26143827
Sorry little buddy, finding love really does make life better. There's nothing complicated about it, it just feels good to be affectionate and spend time with a person who's company you enjoy and who's characteristics and choices you respect. It makes living easier too, as long as you and your partner both bring in some dosh.
>>
>>26144120
Having a mate doesn't grant you social status, for normal people that's baseline.
>>
File: 1435512288948.gif (476KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
1435512288948.gif
476KB, 500x558px
>>26146045
Just tell yourself that theyll be miserable. Most guys dont actually know what theyre doing in a a relationship. Its very easy for them to get cheated on or treated like shit. At least thats what I tell myself.
>>
>>26144080
I think this is good advice. You can't make yourself taller, but you can make yourself a woman.
>>
>5'5"
>literally fit into my middle school clothes
>most of my friends are around 6 feet
feels bad famille, but I've accepted my fate. If you don't let it get to you, it's not THAT bad. However, if you're 5'3" down and not named Danny Devito, you're fucked
>>
>>26146094
I'm honestly too lazy to even maintain a relationship with anyone. I'll do what you said though. Thanks family
>>
>>26144456
I'd bet dollars to dishrags that you're an ugly SOB.
>>
>>26146141
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNdgtRtESKk
Here you go btw in case you want something vidya related to look forward to.
>>
>>26144660
Or move to an Asian country, I hear they're ALL manlets.
>>
>>26143514
girls like in your pic are just subhuman retards, why would you want to be with someone like that lmao.
>>
>>26146175
This is why I like /r9k/ the best. Everyone here is genuinely nice to each other. It's not fake kindness like reddit, or obnoxious like tumblr. Most other boards either indifferent to you or /int/'s case openly hostile. The people here are sincere though. Thanks mate, you cheered me up.
>>
>>26146228
The average dude in Peru is 5'4" if you like Hispanic girls better btw. I hear height discrimination is hardcore in China and Korea
>>
>>26146175
>XV

I always get so pissed off whenever I see this game. Back before I cared about FF, I bought an issue of Tips & Tricks in 2006 that previewed this game a bit back when it was called Versus XIII. Since I almost never bought my own mags, I read that one issue over and over, always passing over the Versus XIII preview. Then later on I found out it was delayed over and over, and for some reason it pissed me off even though I don't care about FF.
>>
>>26144894
Give up. Seriously, give up completely on everything except yourself. Focus on just you. Improve yourself, make yourself happy, and you won't need anyone else, at which point you'll become complete, and when you're complete confidence is a less-valuable byproduct. Focus on making yourself someone that YOU respect. How could you possibly expect other people to respect you if you don't?
>>
>>26146319
Not that anon, but thanks for this advice, I really needed to hear this after the week I've been having.
>>
File: 1429405927874.jpg (144KB, 687x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429405927874.jpg
144KB, 687x720px
>>26146262
Sure thing anon.
>>26146314
Yeah the game has been in development hell but looking at the changes they made to the combat system and the potential this game has its hard to ignore it.
>>
>>26145216
But then you'll have all their money, and you can do cool shit with it.
>>
>>26143514
>taylor lautner
>literally a millionaire
>his height totally killed it xDDDD!
>meanwhile wearing 5-7 inch stilettos for no reason
Why are people so stupid?
>>
File: rk9.jpg (62KB, 467x731px) Image search: [Google]
rk9.jpg
62KB, 467x731px
>>26145278
Well yeah, women want warriors. It's in our nature, we've evolved for millions of years to want a mate who can kill our enemies, command respect, and ravish us. Botherations?
>>
>>26145556
He's actually more like 5'7
>>
>>26145436
manlets aren't even given the choice to fall in love in the first place though. they're viewed as a non sexual being.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.