[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does 4chan support trump when trump looks like the embodiment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

why does 4chan support trump when trump looks like the embodiment of a chad?
>>
He's a red pilled Chad. He's on our side.
>>
>>26140220
some of that chad will trickle down to the neets, at least that's the theory
>>
>>26140229
First reply best reply
>>
>>26140220
>trump looks like the embodiment of a chad?
lol
>>
>>26140220
Deep down they're all autistic cucks that would suck on trump's stump after he blew loads in their 2/10 GFs.
>>
>>26140229
>redpilled means agreeing with me
>>
>>26140288
Wow, so people want to vote for candidates with similar views to their own? Amazing.
>>
Yeah, maybe when he was 14.

The fact is once he got to his mid 20s he became a shriveled potatoe face. You can call him a bully and chad all you want but the fact is he's just confident in his abilities and everyone wants to put him down. I feel the same. People used to make fun of me all the time, all the stereotypical 'smart' people in my school went on to expensive colleges for bio medical degrees and accumulated massive debt. Meanwhile i got a full ride to a public university and people still call me a 'loser'. I'm now starting my own business. Trump really proves sucess is the best revenge. People put him down all the time just like me but he still keeps winning and pushing forward. That's why he's our man.
>>
>>26140220
By spending some time here I can make you a question: Do you really think people here function like normal human beings?
>>
>>26140236
>trickle down pussy-nomics
don't fucking kid yourself m8
>>
>>26140331
What does that have to do with whether or not he's redpilled?
>>
>>26140220
because trump will make america great again whereas bernie will turn it into sjw beta faggot central
>>
>>26140335
and it only took a small loan of a million dollars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CS-toklXWw
>>
>>26140220
>thinking we're supposed to hate chad
newfags are poopie.
>>
>>26140394
He made 10 billion from one million, if he didn't get the million dollars he would probably still have at least one billion
>>
>>26140511
I know, I just wanted an excuse to post that video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV6rthq4Y6Q
>>
File: 1453787544951.jpg (202KB, 599x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1453787544951.jpg
202KB, 599x1008px
>>26140220
are you saying we should vote for the robot, Santorum?
>>
>>26140554
I could legit watch this video for hours. It's so fucking mesmorising and soothing. I love how Trump is probably more popular with younger people than any younger candidates
>>
>>26140563
I want to smoke a bowl with 18 year old Rand
>>
>>26140626
because he's not a boring cuck like most of the other Republican candidates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q6OpWW_dw0
>>
>>26140563
christ they're all fucking chads/staceys, even hillary. no wonder our political process is so fucked.
>>
>>26140687
except Santorum
>>
>>26140666
>>26140682
well, with this one exception
teenage Rand Paul really does look like someone I'd get stoned with
>>
>>26140288
>Supports the NSA
>Supports Israel
>Would have Edward Snowden executed because "He's a big mean internet creep :(("

Yeah fuck Trump, if you're in the /pol/ shithole and you support Trump then at least it kind of makes sense but if you're in /r9k/ and you support Trump then you're a hypocritical dipshit that needs to fuck off.
>>
>>26140563
>Black candidate didn't graduate high school
top kek
>>
>>26140220
Because to beat the Chad, we must become the Chad.
>>
>>26140335
>h-HE'S J-JUST LIKE US!!!
>>
File: CV3_5viXAAAPncw.jpg (49KB, 508x284px) Image search: [Google]
CV3_5viXAAAPncw.jpg
49KB, 508x284px
/r9k/ is on whatever side fights the SJWs. Support trump or get swallowed by tumblr and reddit.
>>
We shouldn't hate chad, we should hate betas that enable women

Women are just children, and Chad's just someone who knows how to jingle keys in their faces
>>
>>26140781
Trump will sure do something about those Stacy's....Right?
>>
>>26140819
Well, electing someone that wants to bring our sexual dynamics back to monogamy and away from the degenerate 'sexual revolution' is needed. Someone needs to take away womens power and jobs so that they need to rely on men like us again.
>>
>>26140874
>electing someone that wants to bring our sexual dynamics back to monogamy and away from the degenerate 'sexual revolution' is needed
How is he actually going to do that though?
>>
>>26141031
I'm not saying that he is, to me it seems like shit can't really get unfucked. All I'm saying is that electing someone that will do that is what we need.
>>
Because he's not Hillary Clinton!
>>
File: sophie-and-clayton.jpg (32KB, 298x398px) Image search: [Google]
sophie-and-clayton.jpg
32KB, 298x398px
Bernie is offering cheaper heathcare and education. Trump is offering a wall and to keep out mysterious people.

Which is more helpful to you?
>>
>>26141206
Building a wall would also cheapen education and healthcare. Alongside injecting money into the economy, basically what Hitler did with autobahns
>>
File: image.png (932KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
932KB, 640x1136px
>>26140220
He kinda looks like somebody I know tbqh
>>
>>26141264
Ludicrous comment
>>
>>26141314
Why though?

bloxxx
>>
>>26140220
>Why+action+if+stupid argument+?
>>
>>26141072
>All I'm saying is that electing someone that will do that is what we need.
But you've just said you don't think he can, so you don't think he will. Or did I miss something?
>>
>>26141206
You get what you pay for, Bernfag
>>
He makes normies seethe with rage and he has platinum bantz
>>
>>26141567
No. What I'm saying is that we need someone to put things back ton how they were.

However, I also don't believe that our current situation can be reverted without serious upheaval both politically and socially.

I wasn't really saying Trump could/couldn't would/wouldn't do this because I don't know. But I'm voting for him anyway.
>>
>>26140732
The black candidate is literally a doctor tho
>>
>>26141727
affirmative action
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.