[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Come sit on the bed with us anon!"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-01-30 18.18.32.jpg (965KB, 1408x1352px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-30 18.18.32.jpg
965KB, 1408x1352px
"Come sit on the bed with us anon!"
>>
>>26138252

no. i have already given you enough of my virgin blood to lasts you girls for at least 10 more love spells.

you girls are just being greedy at this point, i refuse.
>>
>>26138252
They literally look like men wearing wigs and lipstick.
>>
>>26138269
Not funny. You try too hard.
>>
>pulls out flame thrower
>burn the succubi
>>
>>26138340

hey come on i wuz kiddan
>>
>>26138375
this here is a patrician tier robot
>>
>>26138381
Even Reddit is too complex for you. Back to 9gag you go.
>>
>>26138477

>back to 9gag or reddit
>implying

i am the oldest old fag here. are you that toasted by a little joke come on.
>>
Maybe I could sit if you pushed the ugly as shit land whale off
>>
i only made a witchcraft joke because those women are mostly all wearing black with very red lipstick
>>
>>26138252
You in the hat stay, everyone else get the fuck out. Except you with stockings and dark hair.

>Oh, anon! You're so hot when you command us around.

It will be like this right?..
>>
File: YOURNEWEMPIRE.png (689KB, 723x603px) Image search: [Google]
YOURNEWEMPIRE.png
689KB, 723x603px
>>26138477
>>26138340
fuck you, cunt. He at least tried to be original. You're just another anon in the wind spouting brick-in-the-wall phrases like "reddit" and shit. I hate people like you because you guys ruined 4chan.
>>
>>26138496
I am not toasted, nor do I have a reason to be because you didnt insult me as a person. Im pointing out how tryhard and unfunny that post was because I want you to be better, anon.
>>
it's because i implied that they are "old" and that they needed virgins to cast "love spells"

no woman wants to hear that.
>>
>>26138778

Time to go home, big man. Here you go

https://www.reddit.com/

eave him, guys. He'll find his own way
>>
>>26138845

i thought it was pretty funny, i think you should get a sense of humor.
>>
>>26138532
>>26138870
Woah, calm down bro, I really didnt think my saltiness would cause a reaction. Jeezus.
>>
>>26138252
I wouldn't partake in any sexual interactions with either one of them. A female should be atleast a 9/10 so I develop any interest in her

and ofcourse I'm a 22 year old kissless virgin
>>
>>26139001

some truth's are hard to swallow, i suppose. it wasn't my intention to cause this much butthurt, it as only supposed to be a joke.
>>
Why would they ask me to sit on the bed with them? Who ends up in a scenario like this? Fuck you OP, these scenarios need to be plausible
>>
>>26138252
Ok?

I dont get the point of this thread, I would just sit with them.
>>
>>26139203
If you're a normal, socializing human being, then situations like this are very plausible.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.