[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White denial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1454189782733.jpg (99KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454189782733.jpg
99KB, 960x960px
White denial
>>
Ohhhhhh shit here we go. Let me grab some pop corn
>>
>Can't see racism
I see black racism against white people every day family
>>
>>26136552
DO I OWE SOMETHING TO OTHER PEOPLE JUST BY MERELY EXISTING?

NO.
>>
White people made the world. White people make the rules.
>>
Blacks can dunk a basketball but can't act civilized
>>
>black people can't see why every other race hates them

>and that includes other black people in the light/dark skin debate.
>>
Like homes like i don't care about privileges and sheet you know essay, but like just don't be mean to meeee. I'm just here picking naranjas and mansanas
>>
>>26136552
I'm Asian. What am I supposed to say?
>>
White privilege is not having genes that drive you to rape and steal and murder at a higher rate than blacks. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>26136552
>white privilege

in to the trash you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ
>>
File: 1454191346917.jpg (125KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
1454191346917.jpg
125KB, 500x584px
Because like the rest of those things. They don't exist
>>
>>26136552
I can see it but I choose not to do anything to change it. If I'm white and I have a privilege for being so then why would I give that up? I'm not a cuck
>>
>>26136552
You know what's racist? Black on white crime statistics. You know what's black privilege? Getting to play the dindu card
>>
>>26136552
plenty of delusional tumblr leftists "see racism and white privilige" they key there is that they're insane.
>>
>white people can't see a theoretical framework designed to give blacks more power
What a surprise.
>>
>>26136552
As the white minority in a city populated by blacks and spanish, you're all just as bad if not worse at times for being so passive aggressive.

>walk down the street
>pass two blacks
>MAN I WISH I WAS A WHITEEEEE, BUT IM JUST A NIGGER
>>
As if every white person "sees" Big Foot, Loch ness or any of that bullshit.
Way to generalise, way to be a racist yourself.

And I saw that.
>>
>>26137306
I'd love to hear more stories of being a white minority in a city populated by blacks and spanish.
>>
>>26137330
>Way to generalise, way to be a racist yourself.
You can't be racist against white people.
>>
>>26137353
I live in an 100% white area myself, I've never seen any signs of racism or privilege here, everyone gets treated equally, I don't know what that bitch in the OP is rambling about.
>>
>>26137353

Sure.

What'll ya have? Victim complexes? Racial tension? Crime? I have all sorts. Especially crime.
>>
>>26136552
That very same statement is racist as fuck.
Anti-racists are the most racists and hypocritical pieces of shit that exist.
>>
>>26137444
Let's do that passive-aggressive stuff from earlier, like getting messed with even though you're minding your own business.
>>
>>26136552
>Big Foot isn't real
>Loch Ness monster isn't real
>aliens aren't real
>Jesus isn't real
>racism and white privilege in the 21st century...
>>
>>26136552

Oh I see it OP, but why would I care if I'm on the winning side? (White if any of you faggots are wondering)
>>
>>26137444
>Anti-racists are the most racists and hypocritical pieces of shit that exist.
They're not racist but violently authoritarian. Their particular vision of a society without racism is fairly horrifying.
>>
Blacks are the most racist people on the planet, they are OBSESSED with race. I've never seen a black person and a white person have a conversation in any fashion that didn't devolve into the black pointing out his race or the white person's race or racism in some fashion.

They are fucking obsessed with that shit, no joke.
>>
>>26137645
>I've never seen a black person and a white person have a conversation in any fashion that didn't devolve into the black pointing out his race or the white person's race or racism in some fashion
You obviously haven't heard a lot of conversations between whites and blacks.
>>
File: react1.jpg (10KB, 206x214px) Image search: [Google]
react1.jpg
10KB, 206x214px
>>26136552
bait obv but will play along
-----
WHITE PEOPLE HAVING PRIVELEGE IN A HISTORICALLY WHITE PREDOMINANT COUNTRY? NO WAYYYYYY!1 NEXT YOU'LL BE SAYING CHINESE PEOPLE HAVE PRIVELEGE IN CHINA AND BLACK PEOPLE HAVE PRVILEGE IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY
>>
>>26136905

You can tell them they're full of shit without having to worry about white guilt.
>>
Its times like this when I admire how im hispanic

Never have to worry about being white and shooting up schools or incest

Never have to worry about being black and robbing people and getting shot by the po-leece

Just enjoy my tacos
>>
>>26138160
Enjoy being a short, smelly gardner and jerking off donkeys
>>
>>26138160

What are you supposed to do with that single lime wedge?
>>
>>26136862
/thread

fuck your muted comment warning
>>
File: Nose.png (37KB, 589x534px) Image search: [Google]
Nose.png
37KB, 589x534px
>>26136552
Who makes all these race baiting threads? The nose knows!
>>
I don't deny it.

I enjoy it.

Hahahaha, you weren't born white. Poor fucker.
>>
Is it ok to report race baiting threads?
>>
Five of those things are real.
>>
>2016
>white privileges.

Don't make me laugh.
>>
>>26136905
You're owed some railroad money.
>>
Yeah your race lost so you have it slightly worse nowadays. Sorry for being born into the losing team

But there are tons of guilty whites you can take advantage of so it all kind of evens out in the end
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.