[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women on 4chan Why do you roasties come here? This is our

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 11

File: filename.png (150KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
filename.png
150KB, 300x300px
>women on 4chan

Why do you roasties come here? This is our safe space, this is where we can just cut loose and act like ourselves without worrying about normies judging us. If you're part of the 1% of women that are truly hideous then I guess you get a pass but for the rest of you I'm sure there's a beta out there who would probably pay $100 to lick your toes. You are not robots and you never will be, fuck off.
>>
I come here when I'm feeling really down about stuff. If I have a shitty day at work, have an argument with friend or gf I come here to make myself feel better about my life.

At least I'm not a NEET
At least I have a job I like
At least I have friends
At least I can look people in the eye
At least I don't stutter

Within an hour I'm feeling great, I get over that bad work day, have a levelheaded convo with whoever I was fighting with and we make plans to hang out.

I know I'm not a robot and I never will be. Using you as a life boost is enough proof.
>>
>>26133848
because women can't stand it when men have something they dont. just look at sport, gaming, films, politics etc
>>
>>26133980
wow, i'm in you're boat too, i come here because i like helping these guys. they ask serious questions and they're deeply suffering and if theres one voice that supports them then maybe they dont kill themselves.
saying "huh huh, at least im not a robot" makes it sound like being a robot is a horrible thing, sorry robots even you know its not the best but its NOW THE WORST, not living is the worst, id rather be a robot dead at 80 then me at 20.
sorry, but you're an ass.
>>
I've been here before most of you reddit tier faggots anyways
>>
>>26133980
you're an unoriginal whore
>>
>>26134137
can you help me? I want to kill myself because I wasn't born a woman
>>
>>26133980
you deserve to be a robot, you're so fucking malicious, these men have sad lives and you have no sympathy, i hope you can see the error in your ways but people like you sadly dont, prove me wrong!
>>
>>26134263
why would you like to be a woman? are you trans or do you see woman has having an easier life than you? if its the latter, how is your life?
>>
>>26134137
Life is a comparison. Whenever someone's upset you hear, "Oh well at least you're not blahblahblah." That's how I see it.

I do feel sorry for people genuinely lonely and suicidal, of course. But I don't pity grown men whining over
>tfw no gf
>women are whores
>why should i have to work a job i don't like
>FUCKING NORMIES REEEESSD

Things like that are what keep me going.
>>
>>26134207

>Women
>not Reddit-Tier as a gender
>>
>>26134307
>claims to feel sorry for lonely people
>complains when people say >tfw no gf
you are why people say "FUUUCKING NORMIES REE"
>>
>>26134307
ok, atleast you're an a complete ass. but still those guys my be whinny to you, but they want to whine.
to those who say:
>tfw no gf
being in a relationship isnt important, make what you can get your life not what you want if you cant get it.
>women are whores
they're not, if you get cheated on, women arent whores she is, and if you get friend zoned be glad to have friends.
>why should i have to work a job i don't like
money is money, be glad you're independent.
>FUCKING NORMIES
dont hate them, its why others dont understand you, you dont try to understand them. we're all players in the game of life, understand we're all just trying to win, you just have it on hard mode, you can still beat it,or make it easy for yourself.
>>
>>26133980
you need to see others at their lows to feel good about urself? subhuman bitch scum
>>
File: vapor.jpg (280KB, 1280x739px) Image search: [Google]
vapor.jpg
280KB, 1280x739px
>>26133980
>making yourself feel better by judging others
that's why you're sad in the first place
topkek life sista
>>
>>26134403
>being in a relationship isnt important, make what you can get your life not what you want if you cant get it.
Says the normie who can achieve them at whim
>they're not, if you get cheated on, women arent whores she is, and if you get friend zoned be glad to have friends.
There is plenty of evidence to suggest that the western modern female is a whore
>dont hate them
you mean not to hate them after they made me a social pariah, talked behind my back, and generally be the reason I've had a shitty life?
>>
>>26134388
why do you need a girlfriend? im 20 and i didnt even have a girl friend until last year (college girls that care about the same subject as you was a good start!)
but i was happy not having a girlfriend, i still had friends to talk to and have fun.
i assume you're unhappy not because you have no friends but because you have no gf, well join a club, keep yourself tidy, have fun. dont try too hard and if it doesnt work, just be happy. life is a gift, dont make it worse by wishing for things you cannot get NOW, be happy, hell 4chan is a massive community and you can go here to talk to them even if you have no friends.
just be happy anons.
>>
>>26134426
>>26134429
the hivemind has spoken
>>
>>26134290
I'm trans. I don't like being a guy it sucks and my body is disgusting
>>
>>26134479
>join a club
No, can't stand clubs
>keep yourself tidy
I do
>have fun
try having fun whilst anxious and suicidal
>just be happy
Thats like saying to a drowning person "just breathe man"
>life is a gift
Maybe if you are a normie without mental illnesses yes
>>
Why do normies post here when it's clear that they all belong to /soc/ or /adv/. Those are the prime normie containment boards for their stupid "my gf/bf left me now i'm depressed" threads.

You're allowed to lurk for your sadistic "hurr your shitty lives validate my own" but DON'T EVER POST. This isn't your board.
>>
>>26134435
>Says the normie who can achieve them at whim
i am be a normie but i still cant do it at whim, im not a superhero. im lucky im even in one desu.
>There is plenty of evidence to suggest that the western modern female is a whore
says theres evidence, shows none. sorry not going to "listen and believe"
>There is plenty of evidence to suggest that the western modern female is a whore
you're generalizing an entire group which many people hold subjectively, ie this makes you a normie, no this does. no one can agree what makes you so you just hate anyone who has it better than you since they're a normie. see what you want in them and try to get it, if you cant after trying hard, change you're outlook, get what makes you happy.
>>
>>26134403
Your points are completely 100% true. The reason robots are my stepping stones is because they would disagree with you on everything you wrote.

At the end of the day it's a trap anyway. If I pity them, I'm a whore who wants attention. If I don't, I'm a whore who wants attention. But why care what someone beneath me thinks.
>>
>>26134553
1) Compared to a robot, you CAN literally get a robot at a whim
2) the evidence is in real life and in every woman hate thread
>>
This board has become a place for roasties to go and feel better about themselves by getting attention from desperate white knights. If you had any dignity left you would ignore women like if they were tripfags. Specially tripfag women.

>look at me i had 9000 boyfriends but im ugly and I feel lonely so I belong here

And you bait every time.
>>
>>26134500
so, you're female. ok, make sure you're sure. i know that sounds odd "I hate my body, of course im sure!!" no, no one is sure of anything they do. make sure you want become a full woman (not to say you arent inside!)
>my body is disgusting
no its not, you may have a penis but you were born with it, its part of you. you're mind is all the matters, not your genitalia. would you be able to live with your penis or would you HAVE to get surgery? can you afford it?
>>
>>26134572
This place went downhill ever since /soc/ rate me threads appeared here
and women brought those threads
I'm conisdering becoming a janny just to get rid of those threads
Fuck I'd even do it for free
>>
>>26134553
>you just hate anyone who has it better than you since they're a normie
you're better than me? that's a misstep there normie i thought we were all in this together
everyone has equal value remember that normie. you love everyone remember, even really mean people like hitler. you've never even read the bible but you still love everyone. you love me. you love all robots.
we're all the same normie
>>
I'm an autistic loner, but I'm no robot. I could fit in society if i wanted to. But I just find weirdos more interesting to hang with/ read the thoughts of. Other normies get kinda boring. If I wasn't neet I'd probably be too busy to be here tho
>>
File: 1426084201798.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1426084201798.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>26133980
>has to see other people feel like shit to feel better
>actually enjoys seeing people feel miserable
The true nature of women has been exposed once again.

Cunt holocaust when
>>
File: Five.jpg (288KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
Five.jpg
288KB, 500x716px
>>26133848

Some possible reasons:

>To get attention from sad lonely omega males
>To troll people. Just saying you're female on here practically assures that you'll get multiple angry responses. Also, some "females" are male trolls, because it's just that easy.
>To laugh at the people on here and feel better about themselves
>To gawk at very mentally ill people who hate women and have all kinds of weird ideas about them. Like how maybe a black person would want to watch and laugh at crazy racists, or how an atheist might want to watch crazy religious fanatics.
>They might relate to some of the things robots post on here, although the female's life is VERY unlikely to be as bad as a male robot's.
>To try to help people, give support, and give advice.
>The fact that many robots hate women so much makes it fun for them to try and invade and get into a place where people don't want them. Reverse psychology and all that.

Something like that, probably.
>>
File: 1366642495715.jpg (52KB, 184x181px) Image search: [Google]
1366642495715.jpg
52KB, 184x181px
those failed whores are to ugly or hate competition to get a sponsor irl so they come here so the beta orbiters fly at them
nothing more then attention whoring roasties
>>
>>26134662
>global population gets reduced, that fixes one problem
>sexual revolution occurs, 3/10's can no longer achieve chad, 2 problems fixed
This might be a good idea actually.
>>
>>26134532
>doesnt like clubs
why?
>keeps tidy
good, continue!
>anxious and suicidal
i have family members who are like you (they're on meds) but they live bearable and lives with fun)
>Thats like saying to a drowning person "just breathe man"
ok, sorry if thats how you see your saddness then i misunderstood, then others can try to get him out (lifeguards/drugs)
>mental illness makes my life worth losing
you can never know if you dont want your life, as i said family members have thought about ending it, but then they just dont and continue so they can life more life, even if its not the best, you can get something out it.

good luck anon, i hope you can live a life that you can enjoy
>>
>>26134662
>ONE WOMAN DOES THIS SO THEY ALL DO
This is why they laugh at you
>>
I come here because I like to read what you guys have to say.
>>
Because you guys are good posters and we love you. The women who post mean things are probably fellow robots just roleplaying their fantasies about being beautiful stacies.
>>
>>26134634
sorry, i didnt say i was better, i said you guys think we're better, you may not think that but jealously can stem from wanting to be like them.

when in reality, we're all equal.
>>
>>26134599
I'm sure but doctors and medicine can't make me a woman only more of a freak. even after surgery I would still look like a disgusting man, I just want to get rid of it but can't afford it
>>
>>26134570
>you CAN literally get a robot at a whim
where da robots at? i wouldnt have minded dating a robot before i got into college, there were times i wanted to be in a relationship and id take anything but there was no one i could find. i cant get robots because robots often hate clubs and going out, and sadly stay robots.
>>
File: 1335684618531.png (119KB, 711x273px) Image search: [Google]
1335684618531.png
119KB, 711x273px
>>26134714
>implying women aren't all connected to a huge hive mind

YOU CAN'T FOOL ME BITCH ASS NIGGA
>>
>>26134695
>why?
Intorverted as fuck, socially awkward, lights and sounds trigger autism etc., rarely leave the house because im an anxious paranoid
>i have family members who are like you (they're on meds) but they live bearable and lives with fun)
I am worse off than your family members
Thanks for your words but if it ever gets too much ill just fly to the US and blow my brain stem out with a shotgun
>>
>>26134568
>someone beneath me thinks
because they want to be equal to you.
and those guys that hate you either way have just had bad experience with women, like how some women might dislike or fear men after being raped. you just have to get them back into it. robots need to see women as allies not enemies.
>>
>>26134801
>robots need to see women as allies not enemies.
After they rejected us sexually, romantically, platonically, socially throughout our entire life?
>>
>>26134636
>I'm no robot even though I'm everything that a robot is

get the fucked
>>
>>26134761
ok, you think it will just make you more disgusting and you can take it. all i can help you with is, learn you love your body. you have a penis, its what makes you you. you can always become a trap, dress like a woman, act like a woman, really feel like a woman. you're not disgusting anon, you're human.
>>
>>26134782
>Intorverted as fuck
so, you cant join clubs but you still want relationships? best you can do is chat to other robots and if you want a gf, a girl with a similar condition to you. then atleast you'll have someone to talk to and want you. (i find being needed makes people less suicidal, but thats just what ive seen.)
>blow my brain stem out with a shotgun
anon, you dont need to do that. please forgive me as i can never truly see it throw your eyes but how i see it in the eyes and those who know someone who could kill themself at any moment, think of those who love you, if theres no one, get someone! if you cant you always have 4chan, and when you killself what do you do next? nothing, you cant do anything even have a shred of joy if you even could (which is possible even if you;re as bad as you are)

dont take my words the wrong way, i know i can never feel how you do as i am a normie but, life is a gift, id rather have something than nothing.
>>
>>26134834
woman aren't some kind of "other" they;re human, you just happen to be a male human. a woman can reject in all of those ways as much a man can, just gotta find the right people.
>>
>>26134849
people don't treat me like a human. they call me a freak, I have to deal with male stereotypes, clothes don't fit right, I can never have children, if I go to jail I have to be around men

it's not worth living like this
>>
>>26134801
Anon, you're so kindhearted, bless you. Robots are never going to see us as anything but whores. That's just the way it is. At the end of the day it's fucking them over. I'm not going to pity and baby men that hate women; that's what they're used to. I'm fine with them hating me. They're really not even a minuscule threat to anyone.
>>
>>26134772
fine ill be your bf now then
>>
>>26134307
A lot of people here are actually suicidal, not because of a fucking lack off a girlfriend but because genuine depression and hopelessness in their life. I bet you act like a social butterfly when you are amongst the other faggots at work, good thing they know how much of a sadistic cunt you are, who feels better by reading trough what people in a forum of social outcasts and depressed write. Keep that facade up, as long as they dont know who your truly are, you will still be the social butterfly.
>>
>>26134960
"Robot girls" still don't want robots. Welcome to female liberation.
Inevitably my relatives (only people who loved me) will die and then I'll have nothing to live for. Really they are the only thing in the way of me going mass shooting-suicide mode. And I'd rather be at peace than feel this "life".
>>
So I can share my unpopular edgy opinions.
Also when I'm mad i like to lash out by baiting robots, the most gullible fags in retard city.
>>
>>26135031
Thanks, anon, that's the plan.
>>
>>26134990
>people don't treat me like a human
but you are! how do people treat you? im treating you like a human!

>they call me a freak
i know you may take it more to heart than you should but, sticks and stones, they dont understand what you're going throw, im sure if they understood they wouldnt say that! just shrug it off, you're not a freak.
>male stereotypes
if you're a woman, you dont, you're a woman, so you dont. if you look manly and can pass off as a woman, so? there are people born girls that look manly and yet can be women, you're same. you are a woman.
>clothes don't fit right
why not? there just clothes, find some you like and buy them, if you want girly clothes im sure there can be some in your size, are you tall?
> I can never have children
neither can i, im a cis-male, but if i had a loving partner who can have children or we could adopt, i can raise a child. all that matters, gays cant have kids either, still raise them.
>if I go to jail I have to be around men
i know, thats crazy! laws have to fix that but you cant do anything! im sorry thats how it is
>it's not worth living like this
all lives are worth living!
you may be a "man" by birth but if you know in you deepest of hearts that YOU. ARE. A. WOMAN. are you a woman then, end of.
>>
>>26135087
the whole world is the retard city :,(
>>
>>26135003
>Anon, you're so kindhearted
i want to cause more good for others than i can cause bad(i refrain from making the old 4chan joke of telling r9kers to kill themselves, they'll take that seriously, i dont want that responsibility on me, i also didnt bully kids in middle school)
>Robots are never going to see us as anything but whores
>never
im sure some can. they just have to see the light, all humans are equal, and they're hatred of woman is making them more sad, why do it?
>I'm not going to pity and baby men that hate women
im sure you feel empathy, i wouldnt know what it feels like to be a robot, but i know that they dont want to be one.
>>
>>26134733
No its quite opposite, i think i am better than a sadistic cunt who enjoys the desperation of suicidal people. Even though i do probably own less matherial goods than you, i might at least know that i am not a sadist and a hypocrite.
And now please leave.
>>
>>26135023
im in a relationship, if i wasnt i wouldnt mind dating you, but id also have to know what you liked, im not going to date someone out of pity, i want to have a meaningful relationship.

is there a dating site-esque part of 4chan? this site really needs that!!!
>>
>>26135051
if a robot girl cant get the man they want, there are many robots that share their interests that would kill to date them. robot girls will just have to realize you're the one for them.
>>
>>26134479
20 year old giving advice
Fucking children
>>
>>26133980
Kill yourself retard
Girls should stay on reddit and tumblr
>>
>>26135260
You guys are mixing me up with the person who comes here to feel better!! :(
Im the guy trying to help you!!
>>
>>26135301
Nah, can't, I actually happy and have things to look forward to
>>
>>26135323
Then scratch that, my response obviously was for this other one
>>
>>26135288
hey, age doesn't matter, experience does. sure age can help gage experience but that nothing. i feel have had some experience in this matter enough to help regardless of my age.
>>
>>26135139
they treat me like a man and call me "sir" and "he" etc.

clothes are too tight around my shoulders, too loose around my hips, not long enough for my arms, too small for my feet. I'm 5'10"

I know I can adopt but the fact that I can't have children still upsets me because it's another reason I'm not a woman and people treat me like trash
>>
>>26134486
you make no sense.... every sane person will agree that you are an asshole.
>>
>>26133848
because I'm pathetic and lonely
>>
>>26135409
me too robro
>>
>>26135374
>they treat me like a man and call me "sir" and "he" etc.
thats just them making a mistake, if you try to make youself look more like a woman they would do that less but..
>clothes are too tight around my shoulders, too loose around my hips, not long enough for my arms, too small for my feet. I'm 5'10"
buy mens clothes, you can always be a tom boy girl.
>I know I can adopt but the fact that I can't have children still upsets me because it's another reason I'm not a woman and people treat me like trash
i know that that may seem bad, but its ONLY a hurtful reminder you're not biologically female, but does thats meaningless. you are a woman. you should join an LGBT club, they can help you better than me! :)
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 500x492px
Too paranoid to use anything thats not anonymous
>>
>>26135409
>lonely

hahahaha good one. you must be fucking ugly as sin but even then women can't be lonely.
>>
>>26135513
even if I wear makeup and a dress they still treat me like that. I don't know what else I can do

I don't want to wear mens clothes, I want to wear what other women wear without looking like a freak

thanks you for trying to help though
>>
>>26135630
anyone can be lonely. you cant tell someone they aren't. that would be like if i said you werent. i have nothing to go off of, so i cant be right.
>>
>>26134137
>>26133980

>at least I'm not anyone on this board bahahhahahahahha

Faggot. By being here you're a loser by default. Normal peoplle
>>26133980

>needs validation from a board of robots because life is so awesome

Lol what a faggot
>>
>>26135633
>even if I wear makeup and a dress they still treat me like that. I don't know what else I can do
thats all you can do! how are they still treating you like a man?! if you say you're a woman, people will treat you like a woman, so idk what they're doing.

>even if I wear makeup and a dress they still treat me like that. I don't know what else I can do
ok, wear woman's clothing but prepared to pay for them to be comfortable or live with them being unconformable. if you dont want to chose one of those, the best you can do is wear mens clothes while stilling being female, i know a few cis-girls that wear neutral or even somewhat boy-ish clothes, im sure you can pull it off, just find a wardrobe that fits you!
i'd rather you tried to perfect your image as a woman than give up so easily just because its hard, you've gotta make your life better, no one else can! please, try to make your life better, and join an LGBT club!!
>thanks you for trying to help though
no problem as long as you KEEP ON GOING!!!
>>
>>26135727
im not "anyone on this board"
im here because i dont would hate for anyone to kill themselves. i want these people to live life.
thats like saying "someone who works for the Samaritans hotline is a loser"
they just want to help others, they care because they know these people believe no one does.
>>
>>26135833
>i dont would hate
i meant, i dont want and would hate*
>>
>>26135409
I bet you have friends or at least orbiters who enjoy your company. women will never understand how we truly feel.

just fucking leave....
>>
>>26135907
im not her but, im sure you have friends too!
>women will never understand how we truly feel.
there is a trans woman on this board, anyone can feel depression.
>just fucking leave...
why be rude and reject others and you hate rejection? if i had little, i would accept all i could get!
>>
>>26135770
they call me "sir". if I'm trying to do something on the phone they think I'm talking on behalf of a girl and ask to talk to her even when I explain my name. or if I look for something in a store they will ask their colleague "that gentleman is looking for..."
>>
>>26136149
if you dress like a woman in a world that accepts trans people, why are they calling you a gentleman? thats their fault, take no notice of them, if you know in your heart you are a woman, then you are.
but the phone thing cant be stopped unless you maybe, you put on a voice? even if its just for the phone calls, then you get less "sir"s.
do you put of a voice?
>>
>>26136264
I try to put on a voice but still sound like a man

even all the tutorials on youtube explaining how sound like men to me
>>
>>26135263
>is there a dating site-esque part of 4chan? this site really needs that!!!
what board has dating threads, this anon is on to something!
>>
>>26135966
>I'm not her I'm just a white knight
Literally proving his point
>>
>>26136365
well, just tell them you're buying it for a friend, who cares if thats not true? you;re a woman, forgot all of these people on the phone who think you're not a woman.

ps. are there any LGBT clubs near you? i really think they can help you alot!! im sure there are online communites, and even a subreddit filled with people who know how to help you better than i can. i dont understand 4chans hate of reddit, there are many subreddits, some that could even really help them.
>>
>>26133980
you are the reason I hate other females. Go fuck yourself, cunt. I'd rather be a friendly ear than a stuck up cunt.
>>
>>26136426
there is one but it doesn't make me feel better going
>>
>>26136412
im not a white knight, a white knight defends "maidens" for sex.
im just trying to tell robots, women arent evil, they're human, white knighting would be saying you're wrong and she's 100% right. im telling you what i think.
women can be robots too, we should all be compassionate and tolerant of others, and consider other ideas we dont agree with to become better people.
dont call me a white knight if i defend women, i think robots hating women is a bad thing, i want them to stop, so i try to persuade them for robots benefits!

i post here to help robots, not put you down and make the women you hate have sex with me.
>>
>>26136512
why dont you like going?
im sure going would be better than not going, they can always help. im probably less help than them and im helping.
>>
>>26136473
dont hate all of a group because if one, even then if you hate all women because you've had a bad history doesn't mean the future cant be different. look up too the future, it can always be better if you let it, not if you continually hate women.
>>
File: 1432398246883.jpg (195KB, 843x526px) Image search: [Google]
1432398246883.jpg
195KB, 843x526px
>>26133848
They are the lowest of low women that failed life on easy mode because they were too retarded or had too fucked up genetics so they resort to the bottom of the barrel for attention.
>>
>>26136563
it gives me panic attacks because they look and sound like men to me. I just want to live life as a woman and forget my past
>>
>>26136783
>they look and sound like men to me
thats how others see you, if you cant accept them, no one can accept you, but others can accept you, so you've gotta accept them!!!

>I just want to live life as a woman and forget my past
you cant forget your past, you can only make your future better so much that all you can do is live in the moment that the past seems like something you could never be again.

you have to live you life right now as a male-female trans person, you can immediately become a woman, its a slow progress. please go to LGBT groups or even just online if you cant stand doing it in public. just improve your life day by day!
>>
>>26135907
1 "friend" and no orbiters. sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>26136914
see. women are humans too, all humans experience life either well, or difficultly.
robots saying being female is easy mode dont understand life. we all face different hardships, even some men can have easy lives. its not your sex, its what happens in your life,
>>
>>26134479
You were doing okay until you said "just be happy". Go fuck yourself
>>
>>26136882
ok thank you I will try
>>
>>26136914
>>26135907
/r9k/ is for anyone who is depressed, why exclude anyone? how would you feel if you were all of a sudden told you weren't accepted anywhere even 4chan.
NOT EVEN 4CHAN.
>>
>>26137032
im sorry, i dont life the life of an /r9k/er. i didnt realize you cant easily just be happy, but i didnt mean it like that.
you have to find something that gives you joy, like helping others, making content if you're skilled, im sure you can find something you're good at and do that, and show others.

find something and make your fun, if you cant then take meds. you can always make your life better.
>>
>>26137039
i hope you can get better, if you ever feel like giving up, remember this thread! im trying to help you.
live the life you want to live, dont end the only life you've got!!
>>
>>26137075
I don't have many places to go being a depressed women. I usually don't discuss my gender on here because I got those kinds of responses.
>>
>>26137356
yeah, exactly, (i was defending you in that last post!)
all depressed people need somewhere to go, even women. /r9k/ should be for everyone!
> I usually don't discuss my gender on here because I got those kinds of responses.
yeah, 4chan is all about "no girls on the web"
and "tits or gtfo" they want everyone to be equal in their posts, even if robots hate you, they think you're a man if you dont say otherwise.
>>
>there are people on this board right now who haven't been here since it began
>telling people to gtfo this board because they miss muh le greentext redditpill sto-REEEEEEEEEES and rare p3epes
>all these tears with four trap threads open in other tabs

lick my toes, newfags.
>>
>>26133848
>women on 4chan
Pick one women do not simply walk into 4chan.

I showed my sister once 4chan and sbe appalled by all the dicks and porn, and all the depressing threads she told me to get a life and stop whining, given she is a Stacy
>>
>>26137586
>>>/cgl/8798184
>>
>>26135263
>is there a dating site-esque part of 4chan?

every board is predominantly single men
>>
>>26137586 anyone can go on 4chan, its the fucking internet, there are good parts like the sfw bits, you showed your sister dicks? you dont get it then, i showed my sister 4chan, now she uses it for /wsg/ and /lit/ and im sure others. this place has alot to offer, especially /r9k/ for ANYONE that is depressed or like me, want to help others. anyone can! your sister obviously doesnt understand you if shes telling you to get a life, none of my family tells me to get a life, thats your sisters mistake, show her you have a life, prove her wrong.
>>
>>26135966
>if i had little, i would accept all i could get!
>i should settle down for someone who will treat me like shit and use the fuck out of me to her benefit
Kill yourself
>>
>>26137715
>i should settle down for someone who will treat me like shit and use the fuck out of me to her benefit
didnt say that. dont settle with them. you can always dump people like that. but youve got to try in order to get what you want, if you dont you get nothing.
>>
>>26133848
Wuts a robot
>>
>If you're part of the 1% of women that are truly hideous

no stahp you are just inviting tumblr in
>>
>>26138055
haha dubs know its
>>
File: gun.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>26133980
destroy all fembot threads
>>
>>26133980
I'm actually upset so many robots have bitten this bait
Probably a neckbeard laughing his ass right now
>>
>>26133980
>my life is perfect and basically your'e fucking stupid

thank you for your time
>>
>>26136525
chill with the autism bro
>>
>>26133980
I'm a guy, and I do this. I especially like lurking /r9k/ on Valentine's Day. It makes me feel so superior.
>>
>>26133848
>This is our safe space, this is where we can just cut loose and act like ourselves without worrying about normies judging us.
I come here for the exact same fucking reason. I can't talk about necrophilia with anyone IRL other than my therapist, and even when I'm talking to him I have to censor myself so I don't get locked up involuntarily. This is a safe place for me to vent my feelings and get real, honest feedback from a large group of people on a consistent basis. Not only that, but it's supportive and reassuring when other people claim to be suffering from the same thing as me.
>>
it makes you wonder who really has it worse, the depressed and completely hopeless people of this board, or the guys who laugh at our situation to make themselves feel better.

personally I think the latter is a lot more insecure than a lot of us are.
>>
>>26133980
>normalfag: the post
>>
>>26134611
>and women brought those threads
The fuck are you talking about, those are literally started by males every single fucking time.
>>
File: lj0jicR.jpg (41KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
lj0jicR.jpg
41KB, 707x500px
>>26133980
I legitimately hope you fucking die.
>>
>>26134207
H-hey guys, I know all the lingo, see?
Can I be a part of your club now?
Fuck off, you disgusting roastie slut. Get off my board.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.