[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens when we die? why am I so afraid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (159KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 750x1334px
what happens when we die? why am I so afraid?
>>
The memesphere takes your energy and creates a new pepe
>>
cuz u know ur going to hell when u die unless u change ur life and follow the right religion.
>>
>>26132330
religion kek

stop
>>
>>26132251

Who is this sperm wyrm, I keep seeing that pic getting posted the last few days
>>
It's like sleeping but never waking up.
>>
>>26132251
You stop existing and the molecules that constituted you disperse and become other things and people.

Your afraid of death because apparently living creatures that fear death are more likely to reproduce
>>
>>26132251

Your brain releases DMT, and you experience a trip that feels like it lasts a lifetime and then it comes to an end.
Dying is signle handeldy the most euphoric experience there is. If you were a peace of shit, you will have a bad DMT trip, if you were good, you have a pleasant DMT trip. Seconds will feel like a lifetime, and once the trip ends, your soul moves on to the next plane of existence.

Your body is an eggshell and your soul incubates inside. Once you die, your soul hatches and enters a new dimension. The people you have met and loved you will never see again. Cherish the people you have right now. After this dimension we move on to the 4th, and 5th moving through all the dimensions in a lifetime for an infinity.
>>
>>26132251
>Being afraid of death
>Being this much of a pussy

Why would you fear something that happens to LITERALLY everyone? What happens after death is one of greatest mysteries in history and for that reason I'm ready to die at any given moment. I guess it's a form of "Passive Suicide." If someone put a gun to head in a robbery or some shit I'd tell those motherfuckers to pull the trigger, see if they have what it takes to kill a person.
>>
>>26132251
Nobody knows what happens when we die, and anyway it is not "the unknown" that you are afraid of, because by definition you don't know it. What you are really afraid of is the story of "you" coming to an end. The more you like your story, the more you will fear the possible end of it.
>>
>>26132251
because you are a manchild, which is evident by your choice of women (girls). you probably didn't even really live yet.
>>
>>26133081
>The more you like your story, the more you will fear the possible end of it.
>le wannabe NEET philosopher bullshit
the no-life manchildren fear death like nobody else.
>>
>>26133185
Tons of people post so much here about being suicidal, when in fact they don't know what happens after death. For them it's the opposite, they hate their life story and want it to come to an end.
>>
File: watts.jpg (9KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
watts.jpg
9KB, 206x245px
>>26132251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK1BJkBJdtY

Dont be afraid friend
>>
>>26133248
>thinking like a pleb
lolno, they are just manchildren throwing a tantrum like a child. if they were actually about to die, they would fear death like nobody else. Those people are even too afraid to leave their fucking house so why would you expect them to not fear death? they are very weak individuals. they didn't even live yet.
>>
>>26132251
Who is this gamete grasper
>>
>>26133437
>gamete grasper
@ericaeel
>>
>>26132900
WillI go to anime land so I can start a family with my waifu?
>>
>>26133437
https://twitter.com/ericaeeloy

total slut that mocks r9k and posts her shitty twitch.

aka my new waifu ;)
>>
>>26132251
we don't know what happens. you're afraid because we don't know what happens, and uncertainty is terrifying.
at least you're not one of the edgelords who says "hurr everyone dies so it's not scary lololol"
>>
Stop posting that old hag.
>>26132553
>>26132723
>>26133265
m'lady
>>
File: hue.jpg (161KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
161KB, 500x598px
Your soul gets sucked in by the moon, your memories get downloaded and erased from your soul, you get sent back here and enter a new body, to begin another pointless existence where you'll be farmed for energy again.
>>
>he still has a will to live

Just hand me a gun and i will suck on the barrel like candy. Oh sweet death.
>>
>>26133806
Death is not the exit bruh. Just a door to another section of the prison.
>>
>>26132251
>what happens when we die?

Can't know for sure, but I imagine we just cease to exist. It would be like trying to imagine what life was like before you were ever born.

>why am I so afraid?

I guess every animal has survival mechanisms. The prospect of death seems terrifying because it's the ultimate end. Once you're dead, that's it. You will no longer be a part of this universe. You will never again experience any form of perception.

If you're contemplating suicide, I guess there are two things to consider: 1.) Are you so miserable that nonexistence is preferable to having any kind of life at all? 2.) Have you actually exhausted all other options?
>>
>>26134354
>animal
m'lady
>>
>>26132251

To ensure your survival, that's all

All you are is a collection of things that will not cease to exist just because you die. Those things have certain ways to behave governed by natural laws. They're working to do those exact things and have gathered together in clusters to make it easier for themselves. While they're being you, they have it pretty easy, so they want to keep it that way. But when you die, they and in that sense, you, still exist, you're just back to being individual components.
>>
>>26134488
MUH POSITIVISM MUH PSY ANTS MUH INFINITE REDUCTIONISM
>>
>>26132900
(You need to vibrate higher so you can capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the-)
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=cmnCEYtslHc

You should watch Eva on shrooms OP
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.