[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls even have hobbies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1381202918966.jpg (86KB, 412x398px) Image search: [Google]
1381202918966.jpg
86KB, 412x398px
Do girls even have hobbies?
>>
File: 2.jpg (356KB, 2560x1681px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
356KB, 2560x1681px
I like hunting, knitting, paintball, anime, archery, collecting guns, and gardening.
>>
>>26131429

is your penis feminine though?
>>
I cook, go to /ck/, post on [s4s], and I read.
>>
Partying, fucking around, gossip, shopping
That's about it.
>>
does 24/7 shitposting count?
>>
>>26131449
I have no penis, pure southern cooch here.
>>
>>26131293
their hobby is socialize socialize and more socialize
>>
>>26131479
>cook
That's your job, woman, not a hobby.
>go to /ck/
Not a hobby, either. Just an interest.
>[s4s]
Interest.
>read
Interest.

Hobbies involve spending money on something you like while not really profiting from it in any way.
>>
my hobbies are lucid dreaming and making webms for 4chan
>>
>>26131429
>>26131569
>>26131479
Except you're not women.
>>
>>26131503

I live in Canada. Marry me and you'll get a dual citizenship easy peasy and we can garden and do archery together on my 400 acres of land.
>>
>>26131479
will you be my qt /ck/ wifey
>>
>>26131588

is this your new one-man meme crusade?
>>
>>26131597
>wanting to live in cuckland
Kek
>>
This (>>26131567) is what happens when this shitposty topic comes up. Robots arbitrarily redefine hobby with some vague exclusionary stipulations, or fall back to the ol' "She's just doing it for attention!!" dismissal.

>Hobbies involve spending money on something you like while not really profiting from it in any way.

It sounds like that a good number of that broad's interests qualifies as 'hobbies', then. Now redefine what hobby means even further.
>>
>>26131597
But can we hunt and shoot stuff in Canada?
>>
>>26131293
Lads the right side of my neck and part of my right shoulders hurt when I turn my head to the right, what could that be

>>26131479
>reading is a hobby
Every time
>>
>>26131429

>Archery

Are you from Europe? We need some help with the muslims here
>>
>>26131647

Oh fuck ya we can, we can hunt wolves this spring too.
>>
>>26131700
>hunt wolves
nigga what
>>
File: 1404338761110.jpg (11KB, 201x160px) Image search: [Google]
1404338761110.jpg
11KB, 201x160px
>>26131293
they do, but the pool is limited to
>sucking chads cock
>gossipping
>putting other people down
>>
>>26131711

The population is huge in Ontario so they are having a wolf culling. Everyone's allowed to shoot 2 this year.
>>
>Professional male motocross rider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fdht2WDcZk

>'Professional' female motocross rider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEqSUGdMfiE

Apparently not.
>>
>>26131503
>southern girl
Ugh, fuck your accents.
>>
>>26131619
Women don't browse this place, even if you post a picture with timestamp it's obvious you told your sister to do it for you
Be proud of your dick you faggot
>>
>>26131796
my balls started to hurt just watching that first video
>>
threads like this are why you will always be a fucking virgin wizard faggot loser
>>
>>26131633
I don't blame people for being suspicious of American women and their alleged hobbies.
>>
>>26131796
Man motocross looks so much fun
I wish I had an indestructible body so that I could motocross without the fear of getting hurt or being neutered
>>
>>26131480
>partying
>shopping
>going outside
how is the normie life anon
>>
>>26131853
>I don't blame people for being suspicious of American women and their alleged hobbies.

I do when they start placing a restrictive definitions of what constitutes a hobby in order to satisfy some confirmation bias. Most of these threads devolve into robots narrowing down a 'hobby' to such a strict definition that even most of them wouldn't qualify.
>>
>>26131567
>Hobbies involve spending money on something you like while not really profiting from it in any way.
wtf,
hobbies are when you create something (or improve yourself) , not when you collect tons of useless shit and then just display it in semi creative ways. you disgust me basically
>>
Ask a woman what her hobbies are
>uhmmm Netflix lol?
>shopping teehee
Ask a man
>restoring antique cars
>stamp collecting
>collecting guns
>building PC's
>snowboarding
>etc

I know there are women with hobbies, and men with zero hobbies, but why is it men are so much more apt to having serious hobbies than women?
>>
>>26131877
How would I know? I just listed some female hobbies, faggot
>>
>>26131957
I agree with you, but just to be a Devil's advocate faggot:

>hobbies are when you create something (or improve yourself) , not when you collect tons of useless shit and then just display it in semi creative ways. you disgust me basically

Isn't curating items in itself an act of creation?
>>
I wish I had hobbies but I'm just a boring depressed waste of space

everything I try ends up being meh
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.