[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a new mouse. Which one is the best for CSGO/FPS games/comfyness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: mouse options.jpg (314KB, 1577x1161px) Image search: [Google]
mouse options.jpg
314KB, 1577x1161px
I need a new mouse. Which one is the best for CSGO/FPS games/comfyness out of these? Which one should I get?

>Logitech G303
>Razer Deathadder Chroma
>Steelseries Rival 300
>Zowie EC2-A
>Logitech G502
>>
Chroma. All others are pretentious pieces of plastic made for 12 year olds becuase they have LED lights or lots of edgy sharp pieces of plastic
>>
>>26129510
>All others are pretentious pieces of plastic made for 12 year olds becuase they have LED lights or lots of edgy sharp pieces of plastic
isn't this basically every razer product ever?
>>
>>26129428
mx518
>>
>>26129548
epik nostalgia meme mouse advice
g400 is superior in every imaginable and unimaginable way
and g400s is superior to g400
and they don't even produce these anymore because there are superior ones to the g400s too already
>>
>>26129428
I'm happy with my Zowie ZA13. For its pricepoint, it doesn't have too many bells and whistles. But if you want a comfortable, basic mouse with a perfect sensor, I'd definitely recommend it.
>>
rival is not a good mouse unless you wanna have your view thrown into the sky randomly while swiping

deathadder is pretty heavy but good mouse

g303 is great

robot mice are for 9 year olds who think the shit looks cool so i dunno what that thing in the center is but dont buy it
>>
>>26129630
>robot mice are for 9 year olds who think the shit looks cool so i dunno what that thing in the center is but dont buy it
Logitech G502, it has one of the best sensors on the market apparently
>>
File: 1444628975421.png (77KB, 255x240px) Image search: [Google]
1444628975421.png
77KB, 255x240px
>nobody suggesting thermaltake mice
>>
File: 1437426301428.png (223KB, 884x766px) Image search: [Google]
1437426301428.png
223KB, 884x766px
>>26129428
>own a 2012 razer mamba
>still works flawlessly
>>
>>26129739
whats the point of that pic
>>
>>26129757
You will never know because the thread it's from isn't even in the archive
>>
Bottom left has a great cord, I use the buttons regularly (left is forward and back on webpages and right is alt+tab)
Has lasted me like 4 years which I have used on my bed instead of a desk, often getting my legs tangled and kicking the cord so hard the entire tower jumps
>>
>>26129525
Deathadder is one of the few good things that has come out of razer. It's the reason anyone buys any of their products.
>>
>>26129828
Nevermind I take it back it's a different mouse.
>>
i have a steelseries sensei. no one should ever get it. the shape is awkward and very uncomfortable. it literally hurts my fingers. i only got it because my deathadder broke and i bought it from a friend for $15.
>>
>>26129428
death adder, its a great mouse

i heard the zowie ones are pretty good too and used by quake pros
>>
deathadder is good, but (autism time) it's not great for the claw mouse grip, it's probably the best mouse if you palm grip it though.
>>
>>26129924
I've heard they break within a month
>>
anything logitech senpai
>>
>>26129941
i had mine for about 2 years before the mousewheel stopped working

but yea, i've read a lot of stories about people's deathadders shitting out in a month or two
>>
so far what I gathered is:

deathadder -> breaks easily, shit build quality, double click problem
zowie ec2 -> shit scroll-wheel and quality control
rival 300 -> shit software, shit side rubber, strange cursortwitch bug
g303 -> too small, strange shape
g502 -> not ergonomic, most expensive, strange button placing

so which one should I actually get?
>>
>>26130035
go full patrician old school mode and get an intelli 3.0
>>
>>26130035
Get the Mamba faggot
>>
Razer Products are fucking shit buy a steel series
>>
File: 1446575619372.png (92KB, 649x697px) Image search: [Google]
1446575619372.png
92KB, 649x697px
>>26130135
Stay mad steelshitter
>>
>buy the deathadder, it's literally the best thing ever!
>lol no, it's the shittiest mouse ever, never buy razer
>hey dude, get the rival 300, it's the best shit on the market
>dont listen to this faggot, dont buy anything steelseries EVER, they are all shit
>well, i always buy logitech and they are always good, so there's that, buy a logitech
>lmao logitech is the shittiest fucking brand ever, they are all shit and overpriced
>just get a zowie holy shit, its the best gaming mouse
>zowie? those are fucking shit, never get zowie, they are shit!

fuck this shit seriously
>>
I have the one in the middle because it was the cheapest at the time and I really like it
>>
>>26130275

people get defective products and go on a crusade to say they all suck i guess

tehyre all good except steelseries. logitech used to have cord problems but idk now

just dont buy steelseries
>>
>>26130350
>just dont buy steelseries
but why? the rival 300 looks really promising t b h
>>
>>26130350

steelseries has good build quality it seems but the mice are actually shit. so if u want something that sucks and lasts i guess you could go with the rival's retarded crooked sensor and LOD issues
>>
Zowie EC2-A is the best option for CSGO and other FPS games, wouldn't use any other mouse TBQH.
>>
>>26130275
No one here is actually old enough to have tested multiple mice such that they know all the brands and their popular mdoels because videogames are for children.

Just buy one all the "gaming" products are the same shit that's equally terrible.
>>
personal experiences

>Zowie EC-2
-back button double clicking after 1 month of use.
-Weird ass lens used to lower lift of distance skews mouse movement left & right making you turn further to the left given same distance traveled.

>Steelseries Kana & Kinzu
-scroll wheel fucking up/not clicking
-but good sensor
-might be fixed since they now have v2 & v3 verions out.

I went through all of these above after my mx510 died after ~7 years of spotless performance, ended up buying an mx518.

Can't speak for the Deathadder but I won't be buying Zowie or Steerlseries again any time soon.
>>
>>26130826

kinzu good sensor???????? fuck off retard seriously

it feels like an etch-a-sketch the angle snapping si so bad

retard dipshit dont suggest mice if youre a clown who sucsk at everything
>>
>>26129428
I'll vouch for the g502. Solid, simple, confortable, works great, and no mouse acceleration built in. But keep in mind your grip is one of the more important factors.
>>
>>26129510
Whoever said G502 wasn't ergonomic is fucking retarded
>>
Blackweb Grim gaming mouse is pretty good so far. Had it for a month and works well on desk and even on my bed.
Basic mouse with the forward/back buttons on side.
Very ergonomic and has a dpi change button in middle.
$30 at Walmart
>>
File: 9a.jpg (9KB, 257x370px) Image search: [Google]
9a.jpg
9KB, 257x370px
I use this OP it's ambidextrous cause I swap hands depending on whether or not I'm drying my hair

I am 6.5k dota and GE CSGO mouse makes no difference
>>
>>26129678
prboably because everyone knows they make cheap products. I bought one of their power supplies and the fucking thing started melting into my mobo.
>>
>>26129428

All of them are okay and mouse doesn't entirely make a world of difference unless you're going for comfort.

I recommend you go to a store and personally feel up any of these builds if you can even find them.

I personally use the G502 because of the ergonomics and it hasn't changed shit for me in CS:GO
>>
basic Microsoft Wheel Optical mouse

you'll thank me later. i've used pretty much everything there is..
>>
>>26129428
>Nedding a "gamer" mouse
>Not just using a standard keyboard and standard mouse and playing with an actual controller instead
You guys love to gift your money, don't you
>>
File: 5ZPIJLI (1).png (793KB, 837x525px) Image search: [Google]
5ZPIJLI (1).png
793KB, 837x525px
>>26132615
want me to give you some baiting lessons? buy me xcom 2 and I'll give you my skype.
>>
>>26132627
That's what I actually do.
I have been playing games with normal mouse and normal keyboard, but using a console controller (rip ps2, best control of all time).
But have fun wasting your money.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (70KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
70KB, 600x400px
>>26132658
fuck off then. I only talk to people who have mechanical keyboards
>>
Deathadder black
+nice soft clicks
+nice smooth scroll
+superb sensor
-large shape can get awkward, forces palm grip

4 years old still works flawlessly 9/10

Zowie fk1
+nice tactile clicks
+superb sensor
+great shape for any grip
-scroll wheel took some breaking in

1 year old 9/10
>>
zowie fk or rival 300, lad
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.