[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

By some miracle you find the perfect gf Your happiness is short-lived

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 011.jpg (171KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
171KB, 1280x853px
By some miracle you find the perfect gf

Your happiness is short-lived as you are both kidnapped by a sadistic billionaire who brutally rapes and tortures you.

In parting you are offered a final choice.

>kill your gf. you are released and receive $1 million in untraceable funds

>kill yourself. this guarantees your gf's safe release

>do nothing. you both die in the most painful way imaginable

wot do?
>>
>>26129236

this is why i vote for Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>26129236
Fuck the bitch
>>
>>26129236

Shit I'd kill her for free if that meant my safety desu
>>
>>26129236
>>do nothing. you both die in the most painful way imaginable
This is the only real option. Die together.
>>
>>26129236
Sacrifice myself.

Original comment btw senpai
>>
I'd kill myself. I'm already planning to do so, so I might as well
>>
cheat on his own game and brutaly torture and rape him to death, get his money for myself, get me and my gf a beutiful comfy home in the woods
>>
>>26129236
Kill her, move on and live a good life.
>this answer is subject to change were I to meet the perfect gf.
>in other words never.
>>
>>26129236
Kill myself. This way you have a real moral reason to off yourself with a clean conscience.
>>
File: 600px-ShooterPistols2.jpg (50KB, 600x249px) Image search: [Google]
600px-ShooterPistols2.jpg
50KB, 600x249px
>>26129340
impossible.
you are both fully restrained and wearing similar to pic related
your only chance of revenge is to kill your girlfriend and escape, your captor is also virtually untouchable so you would be signing your own death warrant
>>
Kill the girl.
>>
Kill her and take the money

I got the pussy I got the compassion now I can die rich. The fuck kind of choice is this? Only some pheromone drenched dumbass would save her or die with. If you didnt reproduce yet then shes worthless.
>>
I'd die so she could be released.

Then she could commit suicide in a painless way, so we can be together in the afterlife.
>>
>>26129786
>Only some pheromone drenched dumbass would save her or die with. If you didnt reproduce yet then shes worthless.
That's why you cannot into gf, edges-kun.
>>
File: 1453848852504.jpg (17KB, 281x440px) Image search: [Google]
1453848852504.jpg
17KB, 281x440px
>>26129236

>3 is literally pointless, if you choose this you might have downs
>2 is dumb, your consciousness ends when you die, why would you put the potential for someone else to exist above the only form of verifiable consciousness you are certain of in the universe
>1 is the only good choice, and you get a million dollars too

how is this even debatable?
>>
>>26129236
>guarantees your gf's safe release

why would you trust someone who kidnapped and tortured you?

just escape and murder him
>>
>>26130091
Agreed. Exactly what I came here to say.
>>
>>26129236
But anon

You cannot defeat me

My perfect gf is already dead
>>
>>26130091
this, my family member
>>
just kill me pham, I have no friends or family or job or education or ambition or dreams so I would be fine with sacrificing myself even without any rape or torture or murder I wouldnt want to live with
>>
File: 1c1.png (1013KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
1c1.png
1013KB, 1024x769px
>>26130091
what about survivor guilt senpai
you could have saved her
>>
>yeah sure bro I'll kill her
>*get handed gun*
>*shoots bad guy*
>>
>>26129740

Huh, I was just thinking a few minutes ago about how I want to put something like that on a normie and see how much torture it takes for them to shoot themselves.

To answer your question ask the billionaire if we can be mates.
>>
>>26129236
I've been wanting to kill myself for a long while, so having someone else do it for me is pretty convenient. And I get to save a life in the process? Sign me up.

Money isn't something that can fix my problems, so it's a non-factor anyway.
>>
I'd kill the roastie whore. I don't form emotional attachments to my fuck holes.
>>
>>26132288
pain and guilt are better than non-existence

Many of us are examples of that here, as we haven't killed ourselves (I am projecting, but I don't think it's inaccurate)
>>
File: mundanework.jpg (85KB, 840x623px) Image search: [Google]
mundanework.jpg
85KB, 840x623px
I kill her and use the million to help save the lives of as many people I can
I use it to pay for training as an EMS so I save people that way, get a few personal effects for myself, then use the rest to help pay for others' medical treatments and living expenses
>>
>>26129236
1 mill nigga
>>
File: operator.png (152KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
operator.png
152KB, 396x388px
>mfw my gf is a crazy prepper type who carries two guns and rants about how criminals should just be shot and its up to the individual to get justice for themselves

you fucked with the wrong autists mr richy
>>
File: giphy.gif (419KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
419KB, 500x376px
>>26130091
>yfw
>he offers her the same deal
>she uses the same logic
>you both die poor
>>
Is you retarded? Do you know how many gfs I could buy with a million dollars?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.