[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell if a girl likes me without speaking to her? Stage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1428239853973.jpg (122KB, 689x960px) Image search: [Google]
1428239853973.jpg
122KB, 689x960px
How do I tell if a girl likes me without speaking to her?

Stage 1
>look her way
>if she ignores me [SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME]

Stage 2
>if she looks at me and holds eye contact go to stage 3
>if she looks at me but quickly turns away then I'll ignore her for a bit but then look at her again
>if she still ignores me [SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME]
>if she holds eye contact go to stage 3
>if she turns away again [SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME]

Stage 3
>I'll smile at her
>If she smiles back [SUCCESS SHE LIKES ME, I'LL GO TO TALK TO HER]
>If she doesn't smile [SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME]

Is this a good plan?
>>
>is this a good plan

No. It's a terrible plan. Here's a much better one

>Make a direct, unambiguous advance, instead of waiting for some vague hint
>If she says yes: she likes you
>If she say no/can't seem to find the time/make excuses: she doesn't like you

You are wasting your time putting this much effort on one girl.
>>
>>26129045
I want to minimise the risks of getting shot down.

Asking her directly without assessing her body language is too risky.
>>
>>26129180
Do you have anymore android 18?
Decent plan, if you want to play like that.
I would be bit more straight forward at step 2 to make her interested in me.
>>
File: 1432264541834.jpg (206KB, 1636x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1432264541834.jpg
206KB, 1636x1157px
>>26129241
Not OP but i've got your back
>>
>>26129180
>I want to minimise the risks of getting shot down.

Stop being a vagina, even successful men get shot down and rejected. You'll have to screen through several 'no's to get to the 'yes'.
>>
>>26129290
Thanks dude.
>>26129406
This is the truth.
>>
>>26129241
Thanks anon! The reason stage 1 is there is because she might be shy and so turn away the first time but still might like me. If she turns away there second time, then she certainly doesn't like me. I think at least ;_;

>>26129290
#18 is #1 my first waifu
>>
File: 231510.jpg (279KB, 900x2048px) Image search: [Google]
231510.jpg
279KB, 900x2048px
>>26129406
OP just overthinks too much and it shows his lack of experience.
>>
>>26129406
But why put yourself through an unnecessary rejection though? It might be a good thing to get rejected just so that you can build up tolerance on second thought though.

But the way I see it, if her body is telling me to fuck off then why pursue her? I'm not a masochist.
>>
Here's a revised set of stages

Stage 1
>she is real
>[SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME]
>>
If you can't tell for sure, she doesn't like you.

Take it from me, when I had a shy oneitis that almost seemed like a robot, who would I would sometimes see staring at me out of the corner of my eye, laugh at my jokes, talk about manga with me for half an hour, ask me to lunch with a couple friends of hers, but never actually approached me, herself, at least not very much.

She shot me down, quickly and bluntly. Just save yourself the pain and stop focusing on this girl, so much.
>>
>>26129482
>But why put yourself through an unnecessary rejection though?

But it is necessary, anon. That is, if you want to pursue courtship with someone you'd be interested in, on a timely manner. You need to be quickly eliminating all the disinterest girls before you can focus on the ones who genuinely want to be around you. If your focus is ego preservation and avoiding rejection, you'll hit the brakes at the first girl, and start agonizing over every vague thing that could be construed as interest.

Guys, by the nature of the game, are pursuers. If you want to maximize your chances, you'll have to be efficient about it.
>>
>>26129540
Really sorry to hear about that anon, she was leading you on, fuck that bitch.

As men we're the one who are expected to approach, girls won't do shit. We're the ones who have to bear the pain of rejection, it's just that way it is.

If there's even the smallest hint that a girl likes you, then why not take the risk and go for the approach? You never know, she might be the one.
>>
>>26129653
It's going to be my first approach anon, you're absolutely right now. I shouldn't be afraid of rejection since it's part of the game.

I'll consider it a success if I can even go up and talk to her to be honest...this shit is scaring the fuck out of me.
>>
If there's any femanons in here is this a sign a chick might be interested? I ask for her snapchat at work( we go to different uni"s hers is out of state), an say to hit me up during school or whatever. About a week goes by she randomly snaps me some stuff first without me contacting her at all, snap her back, she always checks my snap stories, and now about 2-3 times a week she will snap me first and then Ill reply and a day or two later I will snap her something first( nothing lewd on either of our ends yet). Told her we should chill when she's back in town and she responds "hell yea, I'd def be down to do something".
>>
File: 36575625872.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
36575625872.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>26129830
>hell yea, I'd def be down to do something
I'm a dude but she definitely sounds like she's down to fuck. Congrats anon!
>>
File: 1453277672525.gif (444KB, 350x282px) Image search: [Google]
1453277672525.gif
444KB, 350x282px
>>26129830
Play it cool, just be yourself and things will be daijoubu.
>>
>>26128946
Replace the word "like" with "is interested in" and you're pretty spot on
>>
>>26129861
>>26129905
Cool thanks for the advice anons
>>
>>26129406
Most great men have failed more than most average men have tried.
>>
>>26129819
Rejection isn't failure, it's to be expected, and necessary for development. It's going to suck at first, but you're not a failure for being turned down; that term is saved for the people who anxiously sat on the bench and refused to approach.

>>26130052
This guys is right.
>>
>>26130131
Thanks anon, I'll remember your words before approaching her, I think they'll give me the courage I need to go through with it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.