[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh. Didn't see you there, wagecuck. I was busy reading.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1453631665235.jpg (79KB, 403x401px) Image search: [Google]
1453631665235.jpg
79KB, 403x401px
Oh. Didn't see you there, wagecuck. I was busy reading. I get so much into reading that I forger the time. But that's a benefit of being a NEET. I have all the time in the world to read, unlike you who only has two days of freedom during your weekend and a few hours during your week of slavery.
>>
>>26128173
Manga yes
>>
I'm on vacation. You don't understand what that is though since you will never have the money for it.
>>
>>26128173
it would appear that you also "forger" how to spell. Perhaps you should go back into school NEET fag and learn how to goddamn spell, you comfyfuck
>>
>>26128266
nice dubs, but they won't save you from the reality that neets have all the peace and quiet you lack to study philosophy and mathematics
>>
>>26128173
Sounds really fulfilling, anon. I'm sure you are truly improving as a human right now and learning a lot.
>>
>>26128173
Many people are strong enough to both read AND labor in the service of their interests. Sorry you are not
>>
>>26128505
>studying math for free in college
>getting paid by government to go
>will have a job I enjoy highly when I leave
>use money to travel around the world
>slay some qt japanese pussi with my money dick
>you shall forever be crying yelling, Mommy, tendies, quick!
>>
File: thatfatfrogmeme.jpg (18KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
thatfatfrogmeme.jpg
18KB, 600x419px
>>26128173
>mfw I've been stealing comfy pepes from these threads since the beginning of time
>>
While wage cucks are slaving for Mr. Jewstein, NEET's are cracking the biggest mysteries of the galaxy
>>
File: smugwojakbook.png (216KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakbook.png
216KB, 640x400px
>>26128173
This is a very interesting book.
>>
>>26128563

How exaexactly do you read all day and work? It's impossible without time travel. I understand you need something to feel good about in your empty life, but at least try to make sense. It's simple really, 100% is all you get. You can't read and work unless you can be two places at once or you don't do any work at work.
>>
>>26130173
Protip: work isn't hard if you're good at your job and cool with the bosses, this equals more free time.
T. wage slave
>first time posting in a neetcuck thread.
>>
>>26130233

>do something that takes time
>somehow this means you have more free time

Do wagies consider working over time unpaid to be free time? I can't figure out what this idiot in trying to say. My idea of free time is very different from his.
>>
>>26128173
>spend all day at home on a computer
>can't even shop the glasses onto Pepe correctly
>>
>>26128266
>>26128450
>>26128492
>>26128563
>>26130233
>>26130290

holy shit the RAGIES WAGIES are out in full force today, and they are hurt, mad and upset

>hurt
>mad
>upset

i have never seen a group of people be so triggered in my life. they literally cannot recover.
>>
>>26131222
XD thanks op

Good thread ('_')b
>>
>>26128173

You spend so much time shitposting these threads I'm astounded you have any time left to read these books of yours
>>
>>26131302

Not OP, wagie. you are clearly triggered, bothered and vexed

>triggered
>bothered
>vexed

did mr. shekelsbergeinsteinwitz call you in or something?
>>
>tfw just went to starbucks and had a coffee shop master brew my fresh morning coffee and subway to have a sandwich artisan craft my delicious footlong sub for lunch
>tfw it's all from the wagecuck money

feels good fammers.
>>
>>26131331
You are clearly X, Y, Z!
>X
>Y
>Z
Stop typing like a fag you're making us true NEETs look bad
>>
>>26128173
>tfw literature scholar
>have to read all the time whether I like it or not

A-at least I'm getting my doctorate this semester
>>
>>26128173
At least I can afford books I will read someday in retirement
>>
>>26131222
great trips NEET.
>>
>>26130173
Who said anything about "all day"? Are your reading comprehension and intelligence so weak that it takes you that long to struggle with the same literature a normal person can capably digest during their leisure time?

Of course they are. ;^)
>>
>>26131222
THIS. That thread is so funny with all that pathetic normies raging so hard.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.