[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you stop eating?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (62KB, 502x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 502x720px
how do you stop eating?
>>
you don't
you just puke out what you eat
>>
Get that low test shit OUTTA HERE PLAYA
>>
gradually build resistance to the poison by consuming small increments.

in your case, decrements to build resistance to your hunger
>>
>>26128013
you just do it.

original comment brah
>>
>>26128036
im ok with the hunger, it's the cravings that get to me
>>
If you stop eating will it help define your face?
>>
File: 1454058728510.jpg (89KB, 800x758px) Image search: [Google]
1454058728510.jpg
89KB, 800x758px
When you are hungry, try to do something to distract yourself until the ungry sensation passes(vidya is the best imho).When i was doing a diet, it worked for me. Too bad that becoming skinny was not enough to find a gf...i learned it the hard way...
>>
three meals of meth a day (or more)
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 500x375px
>>26128029
fuck off fatso
>>
>>26128075
>wanting to look like or fuck a broom

CMON
>>
>>26128013
1. decide to stop eating
2. stop eating

I've gone 5 days without food.
It's not THAT bad, but it's pretty bad. You get really tired after day 2-3.
While I regained all my lost weight from extreme diets, it helped me realize I can control my weight.
It's also kinda dangerous. Make sure to avoid refeeding syndrome and electrolyte imbalances.
>>
inject yourself with flu virus
>>
>>26128045

It will definitely make your bone structure more prominent but not everyone benefits from that. When I get really lean my face looks gaunt and I get comments about concentration camps yet I still have love handles
>>
File: 56.jpg (33KB, 439x384px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
33KB, 439x384px
>tfw all these people want to lose weight
>skinny and recently started lifting weights and have found to fucking love it
>Going to be eating a minimum of 5k calories a day

Going shops tomorrow and picking up the following;

Chicken Breasts
Chicken Thighs
Oats
Ride Crackers
Nuts and stuff like almonds
Tuna
Sardines
Salmon
Milk and lots of it
Octopus
Pasta and pasta sauce
Apples
Bannanas
Apples
Lettues
red onion
>>
>>26128110
I'd wager a lot of people really wouldn't be able to do that without fucking themselves up somehow. I'm not saying I don't believe you did it.
>>
>>26128074

Do you really think bunch of robosexuals can find meth ? or become full time meth addicts ?

If they could they wouldn't be bunch of losers posting/reading here they would be out there doing meth getting aids ruining their lives in a way , way cooler than posting here.
>>
>>26128184
I fuckin love drinking milk, but seriously man don't do it. Don't do that.
Also good luck on that guaranteed longevity of your fitness program fellow 4chan poster.
>>
>>26128059

Pretty good advice. Your body outputs ghrellin which is what makes your stomach feel hunger pangs, but if you're not in starvation mode it eventually gives up and waits until the next time when you'd normally eat. But fuck if that pain isn't hard to ignore. You have to do something that takes all of your focus to bear it for long, like cleaning your house. Caffeine also helps since it's an appetite suppressant.
>>
>>26128218
>but seriously man don't do it. Don't do that.

Why not? I'm hitting squats 4times a week, want all the calcium i can get. I'm upping weights by 5kg each week. Already over my BW.
>>
>>26128201

Chloe looks a bit off there, too much make-up and that creepy forced smile.
>>
I am trying to eat more. I am bulking, goal weight is 165lbs of pure muscle.

I eat 6 times a day, 4 decent sized meals w/ snacks in between.

Also, plenty of water.
>>
>>26128219
I played WoW PVP back in the day, trust me you needed to focus really a lot for that shit. Another good method in my experience is fapping,and i bet that sex would have been 200% more effective(but i was alredy kind of a robot so...). Aniway after a while you learn to control yourself, and is not that difficult anymore. If its really killing you, just eat a fruit(apples are the best) and keep playing/or else.

Really losing weight is pretty easy, is gaining PROPER weight that is impossible if you don't have the right genetics.
>>
>>26128013
>Get stomach cancer.
>>
>being a degenerate hedonist.
that's your problem.
>>
>>26128357

Reading my post it seems like I was saying you have to do physical tasks but no I agree vidja is great. I can stand up after a long gaming session and the built up hunger suddenly hits me like a ton of bricks
>>
>>26128231
you are lying right now you unoriginal fuck
>>
First take
>eating
and then you
>stop
doing it.
Until you're beautiful.
>>
>>26128201

Actually, most meth addicts are huge shut in losers pissing in bottles and focusing for many hours on inane things of no use to anyone. The only person most of them talk to is their dealer or their delusions. With darknet markets, you don't even need to know your damn dealer nowadays. I'm pretty sure some of the more rapid-fire shitposting on this board is the work of some pretty hardcore stimulant addicts desu
>>
>>26128587
Don't blame me because you're a weakling.
>>
You need to eat stuff that fills your stomach; to kill hunger pains, but has no calorific value
Some fashion models only eat pop-corn and jello
>>
>>26128013
Do lots of adderal/other study meds. Makes you loose your appetite and makes you an outgoing normie for a stretch of time. Also motivates you to better yourself, so you come out skinnier and better.
>>
>>26128013
there are a couple ways to do it
>negative reinforcement
every time you eat punish yourself in some way
>appetite suppressants
most stimulants do this, nicotine and amphetamines work well, something like wellbutrin is easy to get from a doctor and can be effective
>cut yourself off of food
disallow yourself to buy food through some mechanism while you're thinking in a mindset like you have now
>make yourself busy
occupy yourself with a task that demands your attention very well
>>
For a serious answer, caffeine. When you do get hungry use mouthwash or brush your teeth so any food you would be eating tastes like shit. Before you do eat though drink a shit load of water to fill you up.

t. Someone who probably has an eating disorder
>>
File: saetia.jpg (24KB, 462x337px) Image search: [Google]
saetia.jpg
24KB, 462x337px
>>26128085
>not wanting the touch of something real instead of jelly
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.