[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always go to college library between lectures >start noticing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 1449453882501.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1449453882501.gif
1MB, 303x307px
>always go to college library between lectures
>start noticing a girl there
>about 5'4"
>brown hair
>really cute face
>freckles
>she looks autistic
>wears hoodies and blue jeans all the time
>excessive amount of hair clips
>single braid starting at the back of her head and going all the way down to her waist
>looks about a meter long
I've started calling her braid-chan.
She's always alone when I see her and I really want to talk to her but I can't work up the courage.
How do I make her my gf lads?
>>
>>26127650
just bee yourself :)

includes pepe bee picture
>>
u sound like a creep desu
>>
>>26127650
>braid goes down to her waist
This is why incest babies are looked down on
>>
>>26127658
This, one bajurliong percent.
>>
File: 1450743314927.jpg (38KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1450743314927.jpg
38KB, 396x396px
What are my chances though?
I am 5'8", 196lb and have cystic acne on my face
>>
bumping this she sounds nice
>>
>>26127765
Lose some weight fatty and sleep on a fresh towel to reduce cancer face
>>
>>26127650

Someone who's mostly alone has their reasons

they could be

1) too shy to make friends but would enjoy talking

2) a huge bitch

3) super introverted

Don't start off trying to make her your gf, and like that other anon said that's kind of creepy (we're on r9k though so fuck off). Just talk to her, ask her her name and such. Evaluate what kind of person she is. And most important of all with shy introvert grills just be yourself not even memeing because she will see through a bullshit facade. Then if things go well and you think you like her ask her out, simple.

She sounds cool anon I would just go for it, but just know it can go either way, and if it goes bad, just continue on with your life.
>>
File: ak1226575864.jpg (41KB, 420x525px) Image search: [Google]
ak1226575864.jpg
41KB, 420x525px
>>26127650
ask her and you will see she already has a boyfriend, for years probably.
its only in your faggot fantasy you could score at her.
look at it as the punishment for bother other people with your retarded girlfriend problem and the autism for callling someone chan.
>>
>>26127765
>>26128762

basically this

go read the /fit/ sticky too for some weight loss tips

you don't have to look full chad mode, just presentable and clean I guess. just don't bullshit yourself at all
>>
>>26127765
>she doesn't look like a stacey at all
>I bet she has real hobbies rather than "having fun" and "going out with friends"
>I think she doesn't like hook-up culture

A guy that's 6'3'' and with clear skin has probably already had the same thoughts about her. Just letting you know.
>>
>>26128854

What is it with r9k and height now?

When will this meme die out?
>>
File: Listen Kufar.jpg (50KB, 970x632px) Image search: [Google]
Listen Kufar.jpg
50KB, 970x632px
>>26127650
Fuck off.

No one here cares about your oneitis.

This isn't a relationship advice board.

Stop posting bitchy anime girls.

Btw your oneitis is now waking up after getting fucked by a gang of Chads last night. She has crusty semen in her eyelashes and can barely walk straight.
>>
just talk to her or stalk her and realise that she is not who you idealise her to be
>>
>>26128870
when the "the homely girl is probably pure because every man besides me only wants staceys" meme dies out

there are even 10/10 chris hemsworth-tier men out there that want a sweet shy gf
>>
>how do I make her my gf lads?

You don't. Your entire premise is flawed from the start; this kind of narrow-minded focus and high emotional investment on a girl you've never met is inherently unattractive. You'll have to re-examine the way you build up fantasies of girls before any real gf acquiring happens.
>>
Do a lot of people here give names to girls they like but don't know like braid-chan? I have a few girls I have nicknames like that for.
>>
>>26129137
I have no doubt in my mind that she is a pure virgin.
You'd agree if you saw her.
>>
>>26129237
I used to call my hs oneitis mommy
>>
>>26127765

hit the gym today faggot.

It probably won't get you girls but at least you'll have a decent body.
>>
>>26129218
>le you have to change yourself to get gf
>>
>>26129137
most men want stacies. even men who aren't chads and consider themselves to have unique and refined taste in women.

have you ever even been in an average qt girl thread on /r9k/? even the autists here prefer girls that are at least 8.5.s and above.

if op is talking about the kind of girl I think he is talking about, chances are not a lot of men are going for her, and the relatively small percentage of men that do prefer her could be any where else in the world
>>
>>26127650
>implying she's not a whore like all other women looking to get her brains fucked out of by chad

Give up
>>
>>26129357
I really hate this meme
>>
>>26127765
>5'8"

sorry m8, you already lost
>>
>>26127685
I think it's cute though
>>
>>26129304
More like change your approach to this one thing.

Be as defensive as you want; there's a reason a lot of robots are terribad at courtship: they don't know anything and commit beginner mistakes. But nah, you're right, silent infatuation from afar is surely the way to get gf.
>>
>>26128854
>>26128941
>>26129357
>memeing this hard
This is simply not true though.
Chads just don't go for unpopular or 'weird' girls because of the social stigma attached to it.
To Chad, a gf is just a status symbol which is why they always go for conventionally 'hot' stacies.
If Chad's gf is a 5' autie who wears middle school-tier clothes and has no friends, what does that say about him?
>>
>>26127765
well if your bf is above 25% at the weight you're fucked, loose weight gain muscle
>>
>>26129541
I never said that chad was going for her, I said she wants chad to fuck her brains out. So she'll never truly love anything below a chad because she truly believes she deserves chad
>>
>>26129541
>>memeing this hard

What the fuck does that even meme?
>>
take it from me, man

Those cute shy, autistic girls that like anime and vidya do not give a shit if you like those hobbies. They really are just looking for Chad and they WILL NOT settle

I've dealt with these types of girls for ages. Please don't project everything you want in a partner, onto her. She won't give you the time of day.
>>
>>26129541
Yes they do they just dont stay with them.
>>
>>26127650
She already has a bf you idiot its college
>>
You should leave her alone.
>>
>try to make friends at uni
>all the males are in their bro clique, or they're brown/chinky and hang out with other brown/chinky people
>all the women think you're trying to fuck them, literally won't even talk to you a second time
I hate American and uni culture. If I was taller/muscular/richer women would be all over me and I'd have a car and shit to do stupid normalfag stuff with people.
>>
>>26129638
You're implying I'm expecting love out of a college romance
>>
>>26127650
>looks autistic
Probably isn't. She's going to laugh at you so hard if you make a move on her, and tell all her boyfriend about it.
>>
>>26129541
chads want stacies they can show off but attractive nerds don't. I have known 7+/10 guys getting phds in maths and physics. why would they want a "omg I was soooooo drunk on saturday xDDDD" girl that they can't relate to? she was probably the one bullying them for being a bookworm before they hit puberty, became attractive, learned to dress better, had their acne clear up, etc.
>>
>>26130555
>attractive nerds
nice meme tripsman
>>
>single braid starting at the back of her head and going all the way down to her waist

hit me right in the feels. I can't even grow hair past my shoulders so I constantly look like a butch faggot and not the good kind
>>
>>26127765
Exfoliate and moisturize everyday, anon. It isn't that hard. Acne is a sign of poor grooming. I personally use sugar scrubs, but what works varies from person to person.
>>
>>26130784
This.

Don't forget to also use sunscreen and some other things that have vitamin e and c in them.
>>
>>26130784
Not everybody's acne is the same and can be solved by simply changing your pillow sheet, and using a scrub. Accutane is the only true answer for getting rid of acne.
>>
>>26130671
>every physically attractive man only cares about sports and drinking

this is why you and OP are doomed
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.