[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this This Brazilian woman makes millions doing this fugg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: ayyyyyyyyyy.jpg (306KB, 1043x604px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyy.jpg
306KB, 1043x604px
Look at this

This Brazilian woman makes millions doing this

fugg
>>
>>26126871

400 million views for a toy?

Fug
>>
>>26126871

Keyword woman. You wouldnt get more than 123 views doing this as a man/
>>
Lots of parents will let their little kids go online unchecked, and they look up little kid shit like this, and occasionally stumble on some weird ass shit they shouldn't be seeing.
>>
File: CHvEQ0IWUAY1hX9.jpg-large.jpg (13KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
CHvEQ0IWUAY1hX9.jpg-large.jpg
13KB, 250x241px
>getting rich by playing with toys

WAGEKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>26126984
>>26126953
This. Also you would be called autistic and manchild, when she is called "creative" and totally nerd :^)"
>>
>>26126871
Look at this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd_laXe17Ak

>>26126953
It's not like she speaks or shows her face. the only hint it is a woman is her painted nails
>>
>>26126871
Fucking hate these vids my wife's son is always watching these damn things and I try to get her to stop it but she doesn't see the problem with them :(
>>
File: 321.jpg (24KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
24KB, 500x329px
>>26127126
>my wife's son
original comment
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 407x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 407x600px
>>26127126
NORMIE REEE- wait 'my wife's son' BHAHAHAHAHA, never mind pham. You good.
>>
>>26127095
>>26126953
Yes because everyone shits on pewdiepie or whatever his name is
>>
>>26126953
QFT
just look at female twitch streamers, hannah minx, or even that cute girl with nice tits and cerebral palsy who got posted here a while ago
anybody would fuck the qt with cerebral palsy
even i watched some of her videos just to see her tits bounce
>>
>400 million views for playing with Play D'Oh

This has to be some kind of money laundering scheme
>>
I don't understand that at all. How?
>>
>>26127098
this would be pretty fucking entertaining if I was 5
>>
File: 1450858633223.jpg (61KB, 526x545px) Image search: [Google]
1450858633223.jpg
61KB, 526x545px
>>26126984
True. Just search on youtube for something MLP and you'll get tons of kids bumbling some unintelligible shit in the comments and angry parents threatening to sue the creator for letting their kids see it.
>>
>>26127098
Something's really unnerving about these vids. >_>

Same with the Fingerclub ones or whatever.
>>
>>26128988
That's pretty funny. I never really think about how many fucking kids must be on the Internet these days.
>>
>>26128925
Parents now use youtube as a distraction tool for their children instead of morning cartoons.

>Breakfast time
>kids being a pest
>load up laptop on the tabl
>type in "play-doh" or "disney" or some shit
>put the first video on.
>distracted kid watches that
>you can now feed them/they will calm down and feed themselves.

I contribute to a gaming blog, it's not well read. We have a youtube account to upload gameplay footage and shit, we average maybe 1000 views.
We have footage of 'Cars' on wii. It has 2 million views. I think if you search 'Cars wii" on youtube we're the top result.
>>
im almost certain there are fake botted views from the toy companies themselves
>>
>>26129013
just look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL8h7Q8i4yA
all those views are children and their angry parents
>>
>>26129063
That movie is over a decade old. All the kids who saw it in theaters are in middle school or more. How are they still making "cars" shit profitable?
>>
>>26129189
For the same reason you saw disney's Little Mermaid as a kid. Because Disney is timeless and kids dont have to keep up with the latest trends. Hell I honestly don't know why Disney bother making new movies, they could literally jsut churn their backcatalogue through the cinemas every 15 years or so and make bank.

And lol I jsut had to check. It's not cars it's "hot wheels" and half a million views. Cars gameplay footage by other blogs has views in the millions though lol.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.