[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone listen to ASMR? It's really comforting, give it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: youtu.be-XcDZuzsjbcc.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
youtu.be-XcDZuzsjbcc.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
Anyone listen to ASMR? It's really comforting, give it a try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcDZuzsjbcc
>>
Autism thread?
>>
>>26126472
How is it autistic? It's comfy and makes you feel nice.
>>
>>26126451

Ayye I have done for a couple years now

I'm starting to get bored of it though. Doesn't work as well as it used it
>>
I wanted to try out more sexual ones that's not Japanese.
>>
>>26126567
the only good sex ones are japanese
sasayaki an
>>
>>26126451
what the fuck? this is creepy as shit
why do people like this stuff?
>>
>>26126451

i used to with my good headphones and it was nice

is it still worth it with my shitty old headphones?
>>
>>26126717
I use the white Apple earphones and it's pretty good, give it a shot
>>
>>26126451
what the fuck is this shit?who the fuck even listens to this?even worse is this girl has half a million subscriber,is most of her subscribers autistic?
>>
>>26126752
Most of /r9k/ is autistic.
>>
File: Sad Brendan.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Brendan.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
>JellybeanASMR will never be your gf

JUST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOQPL6sCnYw
>>
>>26126567

Hungry Lips ASMR is pretty sexual. Check her out/

Also, if you've been watching ASMR as long as I have you'll notice the subtle sexual ones. Most of the countdown videos are subtle JOI (Jerk Off Instruction) videos. It's a sensitive issue among the ASMR community, but the content creators know this is mainly what drives ASMR, the relaxation-arousal factor so some of them go along with it even if they find it uncomfortable.
>>
>>26127077
GentleWhisperer is way better
>>
>>26127077
What's that shit all over her face and arms?
>>
File: 0.jpg (316KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
316KB, 560x420px
I listen to mostly just Japanese ASMR or ASMR-esque stuff. What's different about it is that it's audio only (aside from some YouTube and maybe niconico channels). It's completely fictionalized and themed after anime/games, and you don't even know what the voice actresses look like. Many of them take the form of an audio drama, and there's some pretty unusual ones.
>>
I don't get why people like to torture themselves like this. I don't like to watch stuff about billionaires or cool cars either because I know I'll never have them.
>>
>>26127527
I've been into this stuff, but almost everything I find on YouTube does not have the title of the original audio, and it doesn't list the voice actor in it, either.

Do you have any recommendations for where to look, or any particularly good videos?
>>
>>26127625
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/fs

Choose voice | audio in the category options. You'll also probably want to check "trial version" in the additional options. Also, if you aren't on the ecchi version of the site then you will not see all releases.

Free downloads are here:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/voice-works-129/

I just buy everything though.
>>
>>26127567
How does this torture you?
>>
>>26126531
Autistic people are known for enjoying repetitive tasks and noises. Normal people don't listen to nails on cardboard and find it 'comforting.'

Face it, you got the ass burgers, kid.
>>
>>26128018
I don't know what you're talking about but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with ASMR.
>>
>>26126752

It's pleasant to fall asleep to, especially if you're susceptible to ASMR effects. People don't watch it like they watch regular YT vids. Personally I lay a tablet on my chest and have an ASMR vid running and just listen to the audio.

Are you an insecure faggot or something anon?
>>
>>26128018

I'm subscribed to like 100 ASMR channels and have watched vids from easily 500 different people and not once have I seen a nails on cardboard vid. Maybe they exist but don't pretend like they're representative of what's popular (role plays, hair brushing, tapping, mouth sounds, whispering)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DNxuTIJIOI

origigingialcommentu
>>
>>26128018
So, if you have one single thing in common with autistic kids, you're automatically suspected of autism.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_h6cKxR6mg

>you'll never have a korean GF whispering into your ear while you rest your head on her lap
>>
File: greek gf.jpg (64KB, 826x467px) Image search: [Google]
greek gf.jpg
64KB, 826x467px
cute bunny is mai waifu
>>
>>26128416
>3D
>waifu
Silly normies.
>>
>Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR) signifies the subjective experience of 'low-grade euphoria' characterized by 'a distinct static-like tingling sensation on the skin'. It typically begins 'on the scalp' before moving 'down the spine' to the base of the neck, sometimes spreading 'to the back, arms and legs as intensity increases', most commonly triggered by specific acoustic and visual stimuli.
>>
Question: Are you guys actually autistic? Like not meme autistic, actual autism. This ASMR stuff reminds me of hug machines.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.