[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any safe way to extend your penis size it's really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault (4).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Is there any safe way to extend your penis size it's really small and I'll never be able to pleasure a girl with it please help me /r9k/
>>
>>26126033
Is it fucking Groundhog day on r9k? Even using the same fucking image.

Is this the community giving me the push I need to leave this shithole?
>>
>>26126047
leave then faggot no one will miss you.
>>
No you can't. If you try to make it grow you will damage your dick. You dick isn't a muscle, it is an organ.
>>
In the future we'll just inject stem cells into our penises and it will become ten inches. This will happen in 10-15 years and should cost $10,000 early on or $1,000 after a few years so better start saving your money.
>>
>>26126092
it's not fucking fair my girth is shit and my length.
>>
>>26126067
I'm planning to. I just need to find the way to extricate myself from this garbage. In the mean time, why not post something different you absolute piece of shit? Did you not get enough validation from your last small dick thread?

Fuckam vklewrmnagkljnwrelksjz;/x
>>
>>26126111
Sounds too good to be true, desu senpai. Do you have a reputable source on that?
>>
>>26126111
I'll be too old.
>>
>>26126161
>Implying young women don't want to see wrinkled, leathery, throbbing hard 10 inch cocks on old men

Oh wait. They don't. Yeah, you will be too old. Sorry man.
>>
>>26126134
No source but has trips ever lied?
>>
File: balepoint.jpg (68KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
balepoint.jpg
68KB, 598x600px
>>26126187
I once got trips that said all of us would get girlfriends. Trips can lie.

My dubs confirm.
>>
and another 100 years when every human will be customized to be an aryan god

we were born to early
>>
If you're posting on this board than this should be of no concern to you.
>>
>>26126208
Don't you realize that an extra inch on my dick would literally solve all my problems?

I'd no longer be a loser in a shitty job with no friends, no hobbies or interests, no achievements and no girlfriend. All I need is the extra inch but my chance of success was robbed from birth because my dick was too short.
>>
>>26126200
Well, I actually just made that up. I found this, though.
http://templerepair.com/growpenis/

Seems legit t bh f am
>>
File: getaloadofthisguy.jpg (38KB, 322x402px) Image search: [Google]
getaloadofthisguy.jpg
38KB, 322x402px
>>26126240

My last dubs derided trips.

These dubs disprove that garbage. Grow up.
>>
>>26126238
I need another 2 inches probably 3 feels bad
>>
>Tfw dick so big, I made a girl climax even with coke dick.
Fellas, it's good to be me
>>
tfw 5'6 but with 8.5x7in dick.

feels so fkin bad
>>
>size matters when you will never have sex
>>
>>26126033
Buy one of those penis sleeves.

You can place it over your large clitoris and pretend to be a man.
>>
>>26126121
Become a gurl and your small weewee won't be a problem desu senpai :^)
>>
You cant make your dick bigger, or everybody would know it and have 9 in
>>
>>26126033
go to thundersplace. It's a forum where people tell you how to do stretches and shit to make your dick bigger
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.