[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Portugeuse woman just made fun of me and my Arab friend for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

A Portugeuse woman just made fun of me and my Arab friend for not caring or knowing about where Columbia or Siberia is.

Do any Americans here know or care about the location of every country out there?
>>
>>26125820
I know where most things are but no I don't really care.
>>
>>26125820
Only the ones that matter. I had to memorize the entire European continent for a class.
>>
I know every country and about half the capitals, because of strategy vidya. Idgaf about knowledge for the sake of being well informed
>>
Americans never know shit, self centered pieces of shit
>>
>>26125836
>>26125832
>>26125845
She said that the reason yuros make fun of us is because we dont care about what isnt immediately relevant to us.

She also said that geography is "common knowledge"
>>
She has to understand that it's less important for Americans to know or let alone care where every country is. Colombia and Siberia are easy ones, though.

We're across the Atlantic and you never hear about Colombia or Siberia in the news anyways. This attitude probably comes off as willful ignorance to non-North Americans but really we have no need for that kind of geography so we just don't pick it up unless for school or otherwise.
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (39KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
39KB, 550x550px
>>26125820
Saw the pic on the OP and expected you to be another robot in my Country, but it seems I'm doomed to stay alone.
>>
>>26125820
>A Portuguese woman

t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>We're across the Atlantic and you never hear about Colombia or Siberia in the news anyways. This attitude probably comes off as willful ignorance to non-North Americans but really we have no need for that kind of geography so we just don't pick it up unless for school or otherwise.

We did tell her that, and she said "lol 'its not relevant to me so I dont care'" and then the Romanians in the call agreed
>>
>>26125883
Do you see sloths on a daily basis?
>>
>>26125915
meant for >>26125875

bloxser
>>
>>26125874
Geography is common knowledge, but I agree with her that most of don't care about what's not relevant to us.
I mean even people living in counties like Britian or Japan don't really care. They're don't live in a shitty third world country and most live a comfy life. The more of a comfy life you live the more self-centered you usually are.
>>
>>26125820
Well. I can name every single nation in the world that's not a tiny Polynesian island(I can name all but two usually). Doesn't matter. Btw, it's Colombia, not Columbia.
>>
Yeah. I played 1,300+ hours of EU4. I know way too much.
>>
>>26125926
No but you can find them easily if you go to the right place
>>
>caring about a drug cartel infested hellhole
>>
File: 2015-08-15 21.29.28.jpg (50KB, 344x360px) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-15 21.29.28.jpg
50KB, 344x360px
>>26126023
Please I don't want to live here anymore, let me go to america to steal your jobs
>>
i could give you a general area of just about anywhere, just don't ask me to pinpoint it exactly
>>
>>26125820
If you can't memorize the location of every country in the world, you don't deserve to live.
>>
>>26126058

cant steal what I dont have senpai, just sneak in before trump gets into power
>>
>>26125820
How the fuck do you not know where Colombia and Siberia is?

Australian here, I like to think I know most countries.
It gets difficult in central Africa and far east Europe though.
>>
>>26125836
Holy shit the Caliph already has that much influence?
>>
File: map.jpg (970KB, 4500x2592px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
970KB, 4500x2592px
I drew this a few months ago. You can all start laughing now.
(1/2)
>>
File: map 2.jpg (198KB, 1298x805px) Image search: [Google]
map 2.jpg
198KB, 1298x805px
Go ahead, keep laughing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.