[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people feel the need to get corrective mental evaluations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1444453551687 mh.jpg (11KB, 309x343px) Image search: [Google]
1444453551687 mh.jpg
11KB, 309x343px
Why do people feel the need to get corrective mental evaluations or take medicine when they realize something is amiss?

Like if they have the urge to kill themselves, or realize they hate themselves. They always go and try to fix these things like they're some machine with faulty programing.

I digress, before a recurring argument resurfaces i'm trying to drive people to suicide.
If you're suggestible enough to be convinced to take your own life by a random yahoo on the internet you were likely to do it anyways. I don't mind if you blame me, just don't get on a soapbox about it, in anycase you wouldn't belong here to begin with with such sensitivity.

Again, if this "erroneous" frame of thinking is your default mind, and you need DRUGS to not be that way, does that not seem like a terrible existence to anyone?

It just seems like a biological crucible to me. Like your body and/or mind is telling you it's over but you're too stubborn to listen.
>>
>>26124756
and why am I such a tremendous faggot?
>>
>>26124756
>does that not seem like a terrible existence to anyone?

Pretty sure that's the point.
>>
probably because most people dont want to be miserable?

and the average normie is a retard who has been brainwashed by the pharma jew to think taking pills will help them
>>
*sigh*

I should have expected as much for you feelings-driven ponces.

To be quite frank, we both know you don't belong here until you can purge yourself of your pity for normies falling for the Survival-Oriented Jew.
>>
In western society people prefer to consume a pill rather than fix their problems because it's easier and they are weak to anything with a brandname
>>
>>26124756
I agree with you but that doesn't mean you're not a faggot.
>>
>>26124785

That's my point. We shouldn't allow them to get help. If they are innately miserable, they don't deserve to live.

Only those of us that are driven to suffering through circumstance deserve to live.
>>
>>26124823

almost all suffering is circumstantial though, its a meme to sell pills that people just have a natural chemical imbalance in their brain making them depressed so they'll give dr. jewberg shekels for SSRI poisons, its usually because they had an shit childhood and have a shit lifestyle in the present that they're unhappy
>>
>>26124850

That's not true, though.

Only female humans are created with a depressive slant. They cannot have a shit childhood because they are female, so the state of their mind is entirely naturally faulty (thought htis is true of all female humans).
>>
>>26124823
>deserve to live.

kek. Evolution decides m8. "deserving" anything is a feeling you have, but nature don't give two shits
>>
Only faggot bioluddites are against drugs. The funny thing is that by keeping them illegal or extremely tightly controlled we ensure only the best humans use drugs, which only makes them even better. It's the pathetic normal people who need drugs to catch up but they've fallen for the propaganda hook line and sinker. It's not my cross to bear though. Life is easy when I'm naturally superior, and when further enhanced it's I'm-not-even-trying mode.

Amphetamine, caffeine, nicotine, testosterone, s4, lgd, ostarine, trenbolone, oxiracetam, armodafanil, bromantane, clonidine, melanotan, tadalafil, phenibut, fuck it I'm tired of listing. It doesn't matter which, just do them all and be the ubermensch. Or stay a weak beta bitch. It's not like you could ever hope to catch up with me drugs or not. Drugs offer a cumulative effect. This stone Das no moss.
>>
>>26124879

thats some sick trying to fit in and fitting for a first tripfag post but females get beaten and screamed at and neglected and molested just like males
>>
>>26124888

>"Evolution"

what absolute dreck to be having an athiest on this image board. Don't you have a synagoge to burn down in the morning, Chad?
>>
File: disappointing.png (432KB, 437x472px) Image search: [Google]
disappointing.png
432KB, 437x472px
>>26124927

>he's one of THOSE trip faggots
>>
File: tortoise man.jpg (6KB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
tortoise man.jpg
6KB, 160x200px
>>26124944

Please return your doubles to someone who deserves them, normiefag
>>
>>26124910
>Or stay a weak beta bitch. It's not like you could ever hope to catch up with me drugs or not. Drugs offer a cumulative effect. This stone Das no moss.
>*dies of a heart attack at 35*
>>
>>26124927

Evolution is a pretty weak theory but I can understand its appeal. It's not necessarily synonymous with atheism or antisocial behavior though.
>>
>>26124957

Fuck off stupid retarded chucklefuck before I fucking push your teeth in for being a /pol/ spouting imbecile.
>>
>>26124971

It hardly even counts as a theory, and, yes, it ONLY applies to atheists. Any upstanding religioner of any faith knows that a higher power brought forth the light of life, not lightning and protean soup.

>>26124972

The only /pol/ster here is you, cakeboy. Take your religion-hating keister outta here before I take it down town.
>>
>>26124971
>Evolution is a pretty weak theory

Fuck off retard you can literally observe it in bacteria over the course of a few weeks.
>>
>It just seems like a biological crucible to me. Like your body and/or mind is telling you it's over but you're too stubborn to listen.

Was so promising until you tumbled into this insipid waste of time.
Sorry mate, I know this feels true to you, but its environmental. If you had mates, a girlfriend and some control over your life, you wouldn't feel as you do.
>>
>>26124998

Not him, but be prepared for an onslaught of trying to differentiate between macro-micro evolution bullshit which is the same exact thing.
>>
>>26125006

Look, "friend" (in case you're incapable of understanding, the scare quotes mean I'm sarcastic).

I have plenty of friends, but only one mate. Unlike your limey ponces, I don't need to refer to all of my acquaintances as people I've performed the biological tango with. My only mate is my girl friend, though I'm sure those words are hard for a cuckold like yourself to understand.

Shouldn't you be in bed? Gotta get in those extra wage hours tomorrow if you want to meet your telly tax.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (10KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
10KB, 274x184px
Your SYNTAX is hurting "my" brain
>>
>>26124961

That's unlikely considering my lifestyle and drug regimen. I carefully monitor my labs q 6 weeks and monitor my blood pressure, temperature, sleep hours and quality, and caloric and macro intake daily. I got this shit saved in excel files to so I can observe for trends and make lifestyle/drug changes accordingly.

It will likely be cardio shit or cancer that takes me out provided I'm fortunate enough to avoid accidents. My life expectancy should be close to 90-110 though. If I followed a CRON diet I could get more but you have to consider quality of life as well. The extra 70lbs or so I'm carrying are a risk factor, but the benefits outweigh the disadvantages. I'm not trying for 300lbs@4%bf. Just bigger than 99% of guys and a visible 6pack.
>>
>>26125026

He doesn't have to worry about that. Why would I conceed that even MICRO evolution exists? A few cheap parlor tricks making legless flies only prove that science is a den of torture, and nothing more.
>>
>>26125039

>blub blub blub

Didn't read most of your post (saw the quotation marks, took precautionary measures against sneering).
Do as you'd like, but I'm right.
>>
>>26124997

I'm referring to evolution as the series of random biological changes in response to environmental pressures. I think even atheists have their doubts when it comes to spontaneous biogenesis theory, and that is separate from evolution.
>>
>>26125080
>random biological changes in response to environmental pressures.

Yes, and those aren't real. The only "enironmental pressures" are humanity's animal husbandry, and a human-driven change can hardly be called evolution, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>26124756
I think people who feel genuine joie de vivre only experience various levels of DNA addiction and self-delusion
>>
>>26125094

There's selective forces besides humans, but why do you say it doesn't count as evolution if humans do some parts of the selection? It quickly delves into semantics at that point, a rose by any other name smells just as sweet.

I'm guessing you're not a fan of trp/redpull/neomasculinity, but Roosh wrote an interesting essay that picks apart evolution and casts much of it into doubt aside from working on the largest scale on humans as a kind of super organism/hive. I believe it has a lot to do with memes(Dawkins flavor, not dank). Liberalism is a disease of the mind and would be viewed upon as an extinction event in humans if there were an observing 3rd party. At the least it will be a genetic diversity bottleneck event.
>>
>>26125164

Human-driven evolution does not count because, of course, we have been given dominance over all animals by YHWH. Any change we conduct is thusly His plan.

But yes I agree liberals are a living "cancer" on humanity.
>>
>>26125130

What do you mean by DNA addiction? I Googled the term and found nothing. Are you referring to a genetic predisposition to addiction? Drugs can be a raison d'etre but it doesn't fully capture what I believe is intended by the carpe diem yolo guys bullshit. Drugs can enhance one's life, and even color a significant portion of one's life, but they should not be one's life.
>>
>>26125211
I am saying life is a cycle of addiction. You spend the whole thing filling in gaps with thermodynamic particulates that are already breaking down on arrival. Every time you feel hunger you essentially begin dying. But instead of dying we just choose to allay the withdrawal symptoms with another hit of DNA, no different than a junkie taking another hit of heroin. And perhaps this modality of addiction is made most clear by the act of reproduction. In purely moral terms this is an indefensible act because it necessarily entails taking immediate responsibility not only for your child's genetic standing but also the contingent events that effect their lives. At best it is just a shortsighted gamble and at worse it is an imposition of an open question and another life of exposure to the myriad of unrelenting forces that threaten to unravel every man at any moment. Is pleasure, Joy or any positive state anything but the amelioration of discomfort: a passive default? Can a steak still be enjoyed after a month of steak dinners? The unity of mind and body only wants to view itself in terms of its own adaptability and keep itself in an inebriated state by which it might ignore the inevitability of the big crash. The spirit strives for something more equitable. If there is a god, he has certainly made the realization of human extinction the teleological basis for our existence.
>>
Probably because people are machines. And treatment is how we debug our software.
>>
>>26125524
>Can a steak still be enjoyed after a month of steak dinners?

I ate peanut butter and blackberry preserve sandwiches for every meal for 5 years and only stopped because the local preserve factory I liked closed down.
>>
>>26124756
2/10
I've been reading some of your other posts in this thread. I'll be honest, I think ya got talent kid, but you have a long way to go. You're pretentious vocabulary is a dead giveaway, and you don't really have any good counterarguments, you just say opposing viewpoints are bullshit and move on. That'll work on some people, but you're gonna have to try harder on /r9k/ or else you'll get called out and the whole thread'll devolve into people calling you a faggot and ayyy lmaoing. You also fucked up with the trip in the OP and some guy did the classic "use your name while calling himself a faggot", total rookie mistake friendo.
If you wanna be anything around here, you need exhaustive studies and pages and pages of evidence to support "your views". There was this tripfag a few years back, Derrida, and man, that guy was fucking good. He'd have 300 replies of people flaming and arguing with him, and he'd post all these studies and pictures to back up his claims. You need to be like that if you don't want everyone to dismiss you with keks and lels immediately.
It was good for a first try though man, best of luck.
>>
>>26125822

Hey, thanks for the thoughtful review. You gave a lot of reasonable advice.

All things on the table, though, I'm not OP. I saw an opening after the first guy took his name. I was hoping he'd come back to contest it and make things interesting, but when that fell through I opted to just troll poorly and see how gullible people were tonight.

But, again, thanks for knowing an obvious troll when you see it. Plenty of people can't, and that depresses me.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.