[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus christ thunderf00t just showed his fucking showed his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

Jesus christ thunderf00t just showed his fucking showed his power level to the entire world the absolute madman

all wo"men" on absolute suicide watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leKXqZkfEY4
>>
>>26124514

You know what? I think that thunderf00t is privately a race realist and if he's an American citizen I think he will vote for Donald Trump.
>>
>>26124514
Honestly love thunderfoot so much

Watch this whole video
Beautiful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhPJHfR3Pco
>>
he hates le holohoax and is a undercover yew he is bad man but still le funny maymay aneeta is so bayde lol xD pranks are bad 2 le h3h3 yohoooooo
>>
>>26124514
does he say something about Jews? He's already been bashing feminists for years
>>
>>26124865
Kevin, you're projecting. Let it go.
>>
>>26124916
how do you know my name faggot? Is this Ryan?
>>
>>26124916
I wish I could. But it needs to be done, brother. The fire rises...
>>
that girl has really nice cleavage
>>
File: ryan.png (435KB, 777x472px) Image search: [Google]
ryan.png
435KB, 777x472px
>>26124931
Go to bed Ryan
>>
>>26124865
>the holocaust didnt happen because of image macros I saw on an anime website
>I love hitler though for trying to kill all the jews it needs to happen again
>>
>>26124968
The holocaust didn't happen because there were no chimneys on the "gas chambers"
>>
>>26124968
here's your reply :^). ayyy
>>
>>26125009
anon do you really think that if they were going to fake something so massive they'd just leave immediately obvious stuff like that out to be discovered by some dipshit on an anime website?
>>
File: 1453902770360.jpg (2MB, 3816x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1453902770360.jpg
2MB, 3816x3464px
>>26125037
Sorry Goy, you've been had
>>
>>26125059
even if the holocaust didn't happen, which isn't a point of view held by any respectable authority, how does that excuse the deaths of over 70 million people that were caused by fascism?
>>
>>26125009

because the rooms weren't built as gas chambers, they were converted into them, and there were holes punched into the roof for that purpose

>>26125024

ah yes it's a troll to say the holocaust happened, ebin

whole thing is a meme anyway since even if there were no gas chambers millions of people still died from gunshot executions, starvation and diseases in the holocaust so ol uncle hitler isnt getting off one way or another
>>
>>26125125
Get that google alert did you, Shlomo? Do you get paid a fraction of a cent for this or do you do it for free?
>>
>>26124514
thunderf00t shows his power level in every video
>>
>>26125119
>>26125125
Here's your (you)s
>>
>listed hitler on the same level as einstein and jesus
>no explanation
the absolute madman. based
>>
>>26125194

as long as the goyim keep forking over shekels for various camp tours and holocaust movies it all pays off in the long run

>>26125250

damn man that really pisses me off please dont reply to me implying I just want replies again that's really going to do my head in
>>
I don't agree on Thunderf00t stance on abortion.
>>
>>26124680
He said in one video that the only thing preventing amazon tribes from being engineers was access to information.
>>
Also it's annoying that Thunderf00t tries to put in every video that he is a scientist and gets to "study things no other person has". Extremely petty and narcissistic of him.
>>
>>26125325
Yeah but they don't have access to information on account of being niggers so that's still redpilled.
>>
Also it's pathetic that he hates on every college degree that isn't STEM.
>>
>>26125374
its whats hip with the youth these days
>>
Too many redpills in one video m8s. Can't handle all the red-pilling.
>>
>random photo of hitler along with great men of history
this guy clearly made this video for himself
I approve
>>
>>26125059
Could you dump some more of these, please Sir.

I can't find an archive of them, I'm educating my friend... She's already talking to her parents about it. LOL.
>>
Thunderf00t is and always has been great. A genuine Youtube pioneer.
>>
Unless he is red pilled wrt race and immigration he's just another MRA tard.
>>
>>26124514
I just find his voice hard to listen to.
But that's only nitpicking, I like his videos.
>>
>>26125059
Every historian in the world disagrees with you.
>>
File: 6786.png (7KB, 364x449px) Image search: [Google]
6786.png
7KB, 364x449px
>>26124514
Holy shit. Look at the reactions to the original video.
The normalscum are getting redpilled.
>>
>>26125350
Nigga you just sound salty that you don't get to do what he does
>>
File: [.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>That video he's reacting to
>America
>>
His points feel just as generalised and anecdotal as the feminist ones he tries to refute. He uses counter-statistics in the same way feminists use their stats; cherry picked and with no critical evaluation of the limitations of that particular source's methodology. He is the antithesis of feminism, but really not in the way he would like to be.

He makes some good points though occasionally in my opinion
>>
>>26125374
how in the fuck did he do that? Just because hes proud of his job?
>>
>>26125119
The Allies and the Nazis were financed and controled by the same people. Operation paperclip was planned long before the end of the war. WWII was a false flag operation like any other.

Try to see a little further than the random bullshit you're being fed. History is manufactured, it's not a recording of objective truths across time.
>>
>>26124514
oh god, that guy has gone of the deep end
I guess when you have such a rabid fanbase to make money off of, you'll say anything to keep them
>>
>>26125374
There's no reason to hate on them. If they aren't worth any employer's time why would I put any effort into caring about them?
>>
If thunderf00t dropped his dorky image he could be a Chad. Not the jock-type but the intellectual.
>>
Leftist here.

It's a pretty good video but he opens himself up with some assumptions as baseless as those used in the original video. eg:
>because you studied gender studies
>written by a liberal arts graduate who is ashamed of being a white male
He has no proof of either of these claims and could've been more eloquent. Although I did laugh that the actors weren't credited, way to fucking go liberals.

That asians earning more was an interesting revelation to me and can be accounted for all the same reason that men earn more than women.

>>26125373
>thinking black people are native to the Amazon.
>thinking you're smarter than anyone.
If you had access to the information, you wouldn't be an idiot either.
>>
I love this guy. Most of what he says is absolute truth
>>
The holocaust didn't happen though, if you compare the population(census?) and rate of growth in Jewish pop globally at the time to today there are large inconsistencies.
Wish that nigger who did the math was here.
>>
Holy fuck. That asian girl was btfo. She was an actor, though.

But honestly....I have never seen an asian "feminist". They're usually the non-feminists, or at least, they aren't batshit SJW radical feminists.
>>
>>26129594
This girl seems a bit loopy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFPWwx96Kew
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.