[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by my lifestyle guys? C-could she sense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-01-30_01.31.55.jpg (119KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-30_01.31.55.jpg
119KB, 480x800px
What did she mean by my lifestyle guys? C-could she sense that I was a robot?
>>
>sense
You probably told her faggot
>>
>>26123600
What did she know about you before that? You may have given her some clues if she came to that conclussion
>>
>>26123600
some context would be a boon
>>
Damnit, why did you tell her about the cumbox? Beginner's mistake...
>>
>>26123600
>I like you. You're so totally cool...
>rejects you anyway

What the fuck just happened? Why is she using highly positive words to describe what she thinks about you while also rejecting you?
>>
>>26123600
Why are you asking us instead of asking the one person who knows what she meant you incompetent fuck.
>>
>>26123687
To not hurt him as much obviously, how new are you to women autismo
>>
she found someone else. move on
>>
>>26123600

>Oh. Well, okay.

BETA
AS
FUCK
>>
>>26123698

I'd rather a girl just straight up say she doesn't like me. This "I like you but we can't be together" is confusing as fuck.
>>
>>26123600
it's okay. No big deal.

wtf you no balls faggot.

any time a girl rejects me I never tell her it's ok. Fuck that bullshit. you're basically bowing before her rejection and going its cool.
fuck no wonder you're getting rejected. She can smell the beta and sense the lack of balls
>>
>>26123600
bro, shes fucking your friend, your dad, your dog, your sister, you, your mom, your uncle, your teacher, the police, the penguins, get on the ground, everybody walk the dinosaur.
>>
man, consider this girl a blessing.

would you rather have her lead you on, constantly grabbing your attention for months on end without any reciprocation actually happening?

this is a sign that this girl isn't bat shit crazy. it hurts now, but it is even more scary when a girl intentionally fucks with you just because she enjoys the attention.
>>
>>26123712
>>26123724

What was he supposed to say then?
>>
>>26123749

Don't pay any attention to these retards. You can't bully a girl into a relationship and if you get all buttmad she'll show the texts to all her friends.

Whenever I get rejected I just send them a picture of a plane being "shot down" and that breaks the tension, gets a laugh, and ends the conversation on an alright note.
>>
>>26123717
How is it confusing you retard? She is flatly rejecting OP. She just says he is "cool" to differentiate it from if she actively disliked him as opposed to just not being interested.

>>26123749
brb, gotta charge my phone
>>
>>26123600
Post more text logs pls.
or
Post greentext stories.
>>
>>26123749
Why say anything? She just admitted she is no use to him anymore. Why give her any more replies?

If you need to reply, why say "UHH IT'S OK, MY OWN PERSONAL FEELIGNS AND SPIRATIONS ARE NO BIG DEAL. HAHA DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. MY GOALS IN LIFE ARE NO BIG DEAL. THE THINGS I WANT IN LIFE ARE NO BIG DEAL. IN SHORT, I'M ''''''NO BIG DEAL''''''' AND I DON'T CARE IF SOMEONE HURTS MY FEELINGS BECAUSE IT'S ''''NO BIG DEAL''''''"
I mean what a fucking limp wristed thing to say. It's no big deal? No big deal that you don't get what you want? It doesn't matter at all? Jesus christ, you robots will never be happy until you DEMAND what you want and TAKE it without caring what anyone says
>>
>>26123828
>brb, gotta charge my phone

Are you being serious? If a girl rejects you you'd say "brb, gotta charge my phone"? That's something only an autist would say in that situation.
>>
desu we never even knew each other all that long, which is why i'm so confused as to why she pointed out my 'lifestyle' as some deciding factor.
girl was a bit odd and i sometimes wondered about her, like she asked me if i had any kids one night so i tell her i don't. she tells me she has a two year old daughter and i'm thinking fuckfuckfuck how do i get out of this. turns out she was just kidding and it was her cat! who the fuck pulls that kinda shit?
>>
>>26123942
>refers to her cat as her daughter
>makes a joke about being a single mother on the first date

You dodged a fucking bullet OP.
>>
>>26123600
The lie is the part where she says that she thinks you are cool and that she likes you.
>>
>>26123971
honestly, i think she might have actually had a daughter but maybe realized she fucked up by saying anything so put it off as a joke.
i definitely got other weird vibes from her from time-to-time so i wasn't really disappointed when she texted me the op. she said her hobbies were playing uno and board games....

yet, still, confused af that she chose to point out my lifestyle.
>>
>>26124137
She means the lifestyle of not being fucked with kids
>>
>>26123778
yeah ur a real goofball
>>
>>26123847
i demand u shut the heck up
>>
>>26123778
youve been rejected on the phone alot havent you
>>
>>26124137
>she said her hobbies were playing uno and board games....
better than netflix and "travelling" (travelling across the country to suck on Chad's 10incher)
>>
>>26125590

Well I make a lot of passes

how do you think you're gonna put up numbers big boi
>>
>>26123847
Women aren't things you can take anon that's "objectifying"
>>
I wish the last one actually sent me a message like that and Didn't just stop replying to me
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.