[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /fat-and-pround/ here? >For lunch I will use my buy one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 0821 - V07irAk.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
0821 - V07irAk.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
who /fat-and-pround/ here?

>For lunch I will use my buy one get one free coupon for pizza. Will stop by Chinese on the way home.
>For dinner I'm making about 2 lbs worth of hamburgers and going to eat it with a bag of double-fried fires
>mfw normies get triggered by this
>>
>>26122599

Seems excessive, sounds like you have an addiction.
>>
>>26122599
>pround

Also what do you eat when you get drunk, fatty?
>>
File: mich.jpg (6KB, 168x300px) Image search: [Google]
mich.jpg
6KB, 168x300px
>>26122599

I need to hang around you so I can feel thin
>>
>>26122667
>>26122689
>>26122725
You don't belong here leave.

Healthy eaters are so delusional, lmao
>>
>>26122766
Who said I ate healthy? I just don't eat to excess.

What do you eat when you're drunk, fatty?
>>
>>26122799
I skipped breakfast and lunch and I ate two arbys medium roast beefs, chicken mcnuggets and curly fries for dinner
>>
>>26122828
Hmm. What booze did you wash it down with?
>>
>>26122924
Redds green apple ale and svedka vodka
>>
File: 1452470855747.jpg (62KB, 564x696px) Image search: [Google]
1452470855747.jpg
62KB, 564x696px
>>26122599
>Could easily become fat as fuck
>Don't eat enough
>Weigh 127 and am 5'7
>I'm 19
>>
File: best_party_ever_640_05.jpg (80KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
best_party_ever_640_05.jpg
80KB, 640x481px
Is there a tipping point where you consciously decide to not care or does it just kind of sneak up on you and you feel like saying "fuck it" will deflect your self-shame?
>>
>>26122997
>Apple ale
Fuck off, gay nigger.
>>
>>26124351

yeah that shit is like apple kool aid. toxic caramel coloring bullshit.
>>
I want to binge like nobody's business right now
>>
Ya pretty much I don't drink or smoke anymore so my only vice is food. I love cooking and I live at with my parents so they buy me whatever I want to cook. I'm just gonna become a fatass I don't care
>>
How the fuck do you all eat so much without your body getting stopped up from all the food? You take shit to break food down fast? Any time I eat a big meal it fucks me for about a day and my shit gets all backed up.
>>
Fat people disgust me. You better believe everyone everywhere you go thinks to themselves how disgusting you are.
>>
>>26125519

neko you mad
>>
Skinny but want to be fat.

You guys know how to live unless you're fat by eaying British shit like pot pies.
>>
>>26125535
More like confused. I do not understand the appeal of being repulsive to everyone.
>>
>>26122599
>pround

Freudian slip. Half proud, half pound. Indicating that you are in fact self conscious and not proud of being heavy on the pounds.
>>
>>26122766
How can you be sad and eat so much? I only have like 1 or 2 light meals a day because my body can't take more.
>>
>>26125248

Because we have normal digestive systems? Your innards sound like they're broken dude.
>>
>>26125248
Fatties can eat a lot more than normal people.
>>
>>26125556
Is this true?

Gedv
>>
>>26125593
Of course it is. But you knew that in your gut already, didn't you?
>>
I used to be kind of chubby. Would binge on fast food and frozen meals every night, along with huge amounts of alcohol. I won't deny that it was delicious and enjoyable...at first. As the night went on, though, I was just stuffing my fat fucking face because I was bored and sad and lonely and it was something to do. The more food I ate the more I hated myself though, and I would go to bed and wake up in an intense state of self loathing. I tried to work it off in the gym in the morning but there was only so much I could do. The feeling of self disgust would last all day, at least until I started the next binge, and the cycle would repeat itself. I couldn't stand the way I looked and would try to avoid mirrors and being photographed as much as I could. My fat was all puffy and bloated, my skin looked like shit, and I absolutely couldn't stand the way my belly and pecs jiggled around under my shirt.

I eventually got my shit together and lost 40 pounds and started eating normally again. It feels so much fucking better. Nothing tastes better than good health and a positive body image. I cut out the alcohol and smoking too and I don't miss it at all. Poison, all of it, including the fast food.

You may not feel like you can change, but you can, and it's worth it if you care about yourself at all. It will be very hard at first but the weight loss and changes in your facial composition will become extremely motivating. You'll actually look forward to seeing yourself in the mirror every morning.
>>
>>26122599
How do you get it all down? I've got four pizzas here that will take me the weekend to polish off.
>>
>>26125593

If Freud existed today, we'd call him a meme scientist. He was the Black Science Man of his day.
>>
>>26125663
that's what I want to know... how the hell it's possible
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.