[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is a girl I'm seeing and her beta orbiter I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

this is a girl I'm seeing and her beta orbiter

I'm the same height as him but I'm ottermode and good looking. I can't grow facial hair, whatever though.

I feel guilty. I don't know if I should, I just do. I feel guilty about the accident of my genetic advantages over him, and my better choices (going out and looking for a girl that wants to fuck me instead of beta orbiting a girl while she fucks other guys and hoping she changes her mind)

I just know I'm the target of his rage, which is a product of his emasculation and frustration which I played a role in producing in the first place

sorry
>>
where is that picture of lizards going hehehehe when i need it jesus christ
>>
is that a giant bitch or a tiny manlet
>>
>>26122468
Your girlfriend and that guy make a nice couple. You should step aside and find someone in your league if you're so good looking.
>>
>>26122468
Don't feel guilty, it's not his fault he's an orbiter, he's clearly trapped by her gravitational pull
>>
File: PicsArt_1439181760898.jpg (32KB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1439181760898.jpg
32KB, 400x254px
Is this bate mate? She's fucking hideous bro, let the orbiter have her and find something that resembles an actual female.
>>
You're lucky op.

Fat and tall is my favorite weight and height possibility. Don't feel bad, the thing orbiters dont realize is that their situation is their fault.
>>
>>26122468
>I'm ottermode and good looking
>Can only pull a land whale
hahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaah
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>you will never have a giant-sized gf
>>
damn bro what a catch...
>>
>>26122511
well I asked her about him, and pic related is what she said.
>>26122505
both, she's giant and we're manlets, fml
>>
Post more pics, I haven't jerked off in a week and I want to nut to your giant practice gf.
>>
>>26122542
I like women my size or bigger, but I can't love a girl past a certain point

I hardly go out in public with this girl, I just show up to her house and she crushes my dick for a while
>>
>>26122468
>>26122560
Are you friends with the orbiter? Maybe talk to him and ask if he has feelings for her.
>>
>>26122560
post more pics of her op
bad lighting in first pic
>>
>>26122593
this is her looking like the nice comfy weeb gf she is
>>
>>26122628
Does she have a big belly
does she ever sit on your face with those thick thighs
>>
>>26122598
no I didn't know him before I met her but I don't really like him
>>
>>26122628
How tall is she? What kind of weeb shit is she into
>>
>>26122650
of coursh. she's a big girl
>>
youre him, arent you
>>
>>26122679
whatever this gook shit is lmao
>fukken nerds
>>
>>26122672
Either way I don't think you should feel guilty. She strait up said she doesn't want any sort of relationship with him outside of friend. The orbiter never had a chance, so you're not taking anything away from anyone. If you and her broke up she prolly wouldn't even pick him up on a rebound.
>>
>>26122735
do and tell lies? just go on the internet someone would do that,you really think
>>
>>26122779
What does she usually do in bed?
>>
>>26122763
exactly, she could get lots of decent dick compared to what a 6'2, 310 lb fat man would get

easymode
>>
File: sp.png (518KB, 670x460px) Image search: [Google]
sp.png
518KB, 670x460px
I have a fetish for tall girls but WEW that face is rough
>>
>>26122779
She dresses like when I let my mom shop for me when I was a fat middle schooler
>>
>>26122779
dude htat thing is fat does she feel heavy on you in bed? or she just lays like a beached whale while you hit it from behidn?
>>
>>26122798
she just likes me tonguing her clit and fucking her from different angles, with her always in the dominant position

she likes to twerk/grind on me, give me dances and stuff

she likes to wrestle

I wanted to fuck her standing with my back against the wall but I had to stand on a stepstool, shit was still cash
>>
>>26122917
FUCK

RRRGH

LET ME HAVE THIS

I CAN JUST PUT A BAG ON HER HEAD AND IT WILL BE GUCCI
>>
>>26122842
yeah, honestly it can be pretty damn painful,her orbiter might even be better suited because he's got some fat to cushion the blow but for me it can feel pretty scary, she's literally twice my weight

when we do reverse cowgirl her ass reaches all the way up to my nipples
>>
>>26122917
>shit was still cash

Oh fuck yeah
>>
>>26122966
This is awesome I've always wanted to fuck a much taller girl, I'm almost 6 feet and intimidated by girls taller than me.
>>
File: 1408065503505.png (17KB, 247x239px) Image search: [Google]
1408065503505.png
17KB, 247x239px
>>26122966
>when we do reverse cowgirl her ass reaches all the way up to my nipples
>>
>>26122468
Excluding your severely low standards OP, I don't see how the beta lost in any way.

If anything, he dodged a bullet. Even though the bullet is whale-sized. Don't get me wrong though, I'm proud that you caught Moby Dick.
>>
I really really want to hug that girl
>>
>>26122468
>>26122468
>>26122628
>>26122779

One question:

> does she give good head? Nutted but still suckin style
>>
>free hugs
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>26122917
>I wanted to fuck her standing with my back against the wall but I had to stand on a stepstool, shit was still cash

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

cuckus maximus
>>
>>26122468

I bet he's not the only thing that orbits that bitch
>>
>>26123079
i mean it makes sense the vagina is kind alike in thefront o fa girl if look at pictures and stuff. so really if her vagina is on there stil la lot of fat left that takes up his entire chest. i think that's a misconception of a female but really the vagina is kinda like an extension of their front part.
>>
>>26122756

God they're all so hideous
>>
>two (TWO) males are gunning for this cow

Just end it all, m8.
>>
>>26123523
I've already unloaded on her though

>cocking my piece for tuesday
>>
Thanks for the self esteem boost OP
>>
I'd rather be the guy not dating her than the guy dating her, in any conceivable set of scenarios
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.