[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just don't want to live anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: Snapshot_20160130_9.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160130_9.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
/r9k/, I'll just put it simple. I just want to die, today while coming home from work I was so damn close to just walking a few more feet into traffic and just ending my life.

I hate myself so much, its probably the biggest flaw in my own mind that I have. I can't stand being black, moreso I just wish out of all the races on earth I was never born this one.

Girls like me, or rather one's I see as not very attractive and that too helps bring me down. I failed my math core class in calculus cause I'm unmotivated and I really just don't even believe in myself anymore. I hate myself more than anyone else could dislike me.

I'm too weak for society, reality and life in general. I want to die, but I'm too pussy to do the honors. Its times like these I wish there was a service that just allows me to put a bullet through my temple. 20 years old and don't want to live anymore. I don't want to be here.

If anyone in new york has a way for me to die in a fast manner email me at [email protected]
>>
>>26122233
Have you thought of helium? It doesn't hurt at all
>>
File: 1451580083824.jpg (85KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451580083824.jpg
85KB, 707x500px
Please stop posting your ugly nigger face. You do it on /pol/ , /b/ and now here. Just fucking post a pic of not your face.

JUST KYS
>>
>>26122233
Don't do it man. Think of the yoyos and telecommunications to be had. You have far more to offer the world than the average robot.
>>
I honestly can't even tell if this is the black guy posting this shit anymore. He posts on every other board now with a seemingly different personality.
>>
Close the garage, turn on the car, blast some music ,and let all the pain slip away. A little weed and booze will help you relax as you leave this hopeless shithole of a planet. Godspeed Anon.
>>
>>26122233
do the world a favor and take some normies with you
>>
File: fruitsnax.jpg (26KB, 579x640px) Image search: [Google]
fruitsnax.jpg
26KB, 579x640px
Nigga get your fucking head up. My life is shit too, I understand how you feel, but there's no reason to kill yourself. Throw away your insecurities and your depressive fucking attitude and do whatever the fuck you want. It doesn't matter.

If you're just wanting to kill yourself anyway, you have nothing to fear. Go call Stacy a whore straight to her face, go walk around the city at 3AM. If you get killed, so what? You wanted to die anyway. But maybe you'll have an experience that makes you enjoy life, even for just a little bit. It's those little things that keep you going. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>26122233
Not worth it. You can pull through. Get the fuck out of NY, cities like that rot your brain. Get into the country for a few days and you'll feel glad to be alive. Kill your shitty life, not yourself. Leave town and start over. There's too much awesome shit to pass up on.
>>
>>26122750
WTF NYC is the best. After moving here I'm much more motivated and am enjoying life again.
>>
>>26122233
Why not completely Dox yourself?
What's the worst that could happen if you're in the zone.
Further in the zone than I am.
>>
>>26122233
checked those dubs and trips

ignore all the edgy "get out nigger" posts
roboticism transcends race
>>
I'm actually from NY and I get depressed from time to time. I'm down if you wanna hang out and talk about stuff. I can't offer to assist you in suicide tho. That's illegal. Queens btw.
>>
Well, I can't say I blame ya', Negros do suck and have contributed zilch compared to Europeans or any mud race around, really. They're a detriment everywhere they go and very slave-like in nature. I'm not going to offer you words of support here because your genetics is not something that you can change. I support a movement against race mixing and racial separation.
>>
Belgium has some kind euthanasia for healthy people. it sounds pretty nice but i don't know the specifics.

have you considered suicide by cop?

my condolences on rolling the wrong race by the way.
>>
>>26122233
fingerdawg no!
>>
File: 325.png (961KB, 680x635px) Image search: [Google]
325.png
961KB, 680x635px
>>26122233

>Take like 4 paracetemol

>Call ambulance

>"uhhh...uhhh I tried to kill myself but I didn't have enough pills I feel really sick"
>Tell them you took more than you actually did
>Get taken to hospital, worst case scenario 2 weeks in mental institution while you adjust to antidepressants
>Say voices told you to do it or some shit for psychosis diagnosis
>Don't take anti-psychosis medicene
>Take your psychosis (with suicide attempt) diagnosis and apply for neetbux
>Live the rest of your life beyond the boundaries of normies
>Lay pipe on white bitches while rolling in autismbux

All this could be yours, if only you have the ambition to grasp it.
>>
>>26122233
you were so happy here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3uWJVSdg4k
What happened?
>>
>Tfw when you don't wanna live but you're too afraid of not existing

I wish I could just dream forever.
>>
Become a NEET. If I had to work every day or study or whatever I would've killed myself a long time ago. Shut yourself away from the world and forget that you're even human... or alive. If you can't do that suicide is a good option, I'm sure there's something's you can shave off in your life to make it more smooth - like a glass of whiskey before bed.
>>
>>26123531
life is an endless dream and it'll go on without you when you're gone
>>
>>26122233
I just can't see black people getting depressed or anything.
>>
>>26122233
im in more or less the same spot. i really cant stand myself and i blame everything that could possibly go wrong on me.

i dont really have any advice besides dont kill yourself in a moment like this. im not saying dont do it at all, cause as sad as it is sometimes it is the answer, but just dont do it so hastily/dont let one night of feeling the lowest you ever have be the end. think over it and think of all the offshoots or results or whatever of your death. if you are going to kill yourself, plan it.

i hope you can find a way out of this friend
>>
>tried hanging myself twice
>contemplated cutting my own throat and wrists
>held a revolver against my head

I think it's just a matter of time for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 640x1136px
>>26122233
I don't like blacks, but you're ok. Just take it day by day, it gets better.
>>
>>26124530
Believe it or not black people are humans too you racist.
>>
>>26122233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Vm7-PXttk

Do not do it man. m sure there is some way. I;m pretty much in the same boat but I still have hope that I can manage through it somehow, and Don't be so upbeat about your race too, just because you're black doesn't mean you're tied to some stupid racial stereotypes.
>>
What I've done OP is set a definitive date in march of 2018 if my life still suck and i still suck I'm gonna walk into the woods with a gun a bottle of booze and a bag benzoes and never walk out
>>
>>26124642
It's not like that man, I just see black people as stronger folks than white people.
>>
File: image.png (20KB, 385x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20KB, 385x317px
>>26122233
PLEASE, BEFORE YOU GO GET RID OF BERNIE DUDE. PLEASE. Kill him, you'll go down in history as a hero.
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 309x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 309x300px
>>26123145
Not that guy, but how much NEETbux would (could) you get for something like that?
>>
>>26122233
>black
>dony know use street cred and blackness to get killed by a gang or cops
Holyfucking shit killyourself stupid, no wonder why you hate yourself so much.
>>
>>26125314
was horrible for me senpai, I ended up with $600 (I'm not guy you're replying to though.) But that's MN, other people got $800 neetbux a month for living on their own.
>>
>>26126622
Also to add onto that, minimum wage was $7.25/hour at the time when I was on neetbux. So $1160 a month on minimum wage.

Also you keep your neetbux if you make less than 1,500. So effectively working 1 day a week while on neetbux is better than being a wagecuck for low pay.

When I started working, I was making around $500-700 a month, while getting $300 neetbux a month.

You could pretty much live on your own by working one week a month.
>>
>>26124623
why are you posting an image of my face dude? i'm cool with tha niggas....
>>
>>26126662
also to add this one final piece of information. Any income you make under $600 doesn't have to be reported. So if you work online, you can effectively get full neetbux (in other states it's over $1,000) while making tons of money pursuing your passions. Online I remember making $3,000 in a single month and still getting my neetbux to pay rent and food. Meaning 100% of my income was spent on luxuries.
>>
File: stank_diva_face.jpg (53KB, 725x407px) Image search: [Google]
stank_diva_face.jpg
53KB, 725x407px
>>26122771
>NYC is the best.

It's the most overrated city in the U.S. Unless you make 50 grand a year you're gonna have a hard time.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.