[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed is a terrible drug for normies who have no self-criticism,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1449825670491.jpg (479KB, 1099x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1449825670491.jpg
479KB, 1099x1195px
Weed is a terrible drug for normies who have no self-criticism, anxiety, or depression.

It makes me feel like shit everytime. How do people smoke this everyday?
>>
Because most people here who smoke weed are actually normalfags
>>
File: 1451371905665.jpg (84KB, 592x828px) Image search: [Google]
1451371905665.jpg
84KB, 592x828px
you shouldn't be doing any drugs Sachiko
>>
File: 1450414566842.jpg (42KB, 599x585px) Image search: [Google]
1450414566842.jpg
42KB, 599x585px
>>26121426
Boredom is the worst though.
>>
File: Pepesuicide.jpg (32KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pepesuicide.jpg
32KB, 320x320px
I desperately want to get high but i know it's bad for me.

Say no to heroin

Say no to heroin

Say no to heroin

Say no to heroin
Say no to heroin

Say no to heroin
Say no to heroin
>>
>>26121233
Because you smoke too much you fucking idiot.

The normies you got it from probably told you to smoke 500 cones and then you will feel a little high

Get high incrementally and do it in moderation.

Just have a tiny bit and see how you are feeling.
>>
>>26121810
I have a lot of experience, and it doesn't matter how much you smoke, it's going to eventually start making your mood get worse.
>>
because it's fucking hard to eat food/have an appetite a lot of the time.
>>
I don't know, in the first 30 minutes it's nice and cherry but any time after that, my mind is in the exact same place. Helps with boredom alot though
>>
Fuck weed. I thought I'd start small with 1 brownie. Then I had a horrible time and died. I think. It was very bad, never again.

Weed is stupid. Why would anyone do it when dxm, mxe, ketamine, and 2cb exist? Even dph is more enjoyable than weed.
>>
File: 1424915452850.jpg (36KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1424915452850.jpg
36KB, 230x230px
That's a good sign. It's bringing out the anxiety that's already inside you and making you face it is how I look at it.

You have to move past that to start really having fun, but that's part of the experience.
>>
I'm depressed and I smoke weed almost every day.
It helps with boredom, makes things temporarily a bit more interesting, and helps me sleep.
And at this point, it's a habit, I feel weird going to sleep sober, and it's not fucking up my life too bad so, I really don't feel like quitting.

Definitely enjoy DXM more though, but I cant do that nearly as often.
>>
>>26121912
>making you face it is how I look at it.
>You have to move past that
wow drugs are for squares
>>
Weed for anxiety is a huge meme. Panic attacks were already horrifying enough. A high panic attack is your worst nightmare. Normies equate any form of nervousness as "muh anxiety" and sadly also use it as an excuse to smoke dude weed lmao

I can understand this >>26121919

But most people need to quit being fucks and admit they're using it for recreational reasons.
>>
I've never experienced anxiety or any negative feelings on weed, and I smoke ALOT.
I have pretty bad depression and weed really only makes things better, for a while things become a bit interesting rather than boring garbage.
It's a drug, It affects different people differently.
>>
I think people who enjoy weed just like feeling bad.
>>
>>26121919
no mate, you're depressed BECAUSE you smoke weed
>>
File: responsibl potsmokie.png (762KB, 1768x1118px) Image search: [Google]
responsibl potsmokie.png
762KB, 1768x1118px
>>26121912
>give yourself anxiety
>"well actually, I really waaaannnted it"
lol, the fagposter returns
>>
>>26121233
I never get why some people say weed makes them anxious or nervous
it does the exact opposite for me and relaxes me
>>
>>26122329

Anxiety is shit but dxm makes me feel bad too and I enjoy it. It reminds me of being sick and fevered as a kid. My mom used to get me sprite and put a cold washcloth on my forehead and play kid's movies. That's how I trip now. When I'm about to melt to death and get confused I know I'm peaking. It's amazing, I even have a stuffed animal I cuddle and talk to.

I hate weed but some people like feeling bad. Mushrooms always make me cry but I feel good after, it's like a reverse hangover.
>>
>>26122518
>I hate weed but some people like feeling bad
No, some people literally just feel better on it. Drugs affect different people differently.
>>
>>26121879
You aren't supposed to start with edibles they are way more potent then just smoking
>>
>>26122709

Exactly. It's a different kind of bad, but they like it and I don't. Look at the dxm threads. There always full of people who couldn't handle and write up some silly post about how dxm is kiddy shit and you should do etoh or lsd instead. They don't even suggest similar drugs to dxm when suggesting alternatives, which shows either ignorance or that they just don't like /dis/.
>>
I'm a friendless KV with crippling anxiety and weed sometimes gives me really bad anxiety, paranoia, and self-deprecation too, but given the right set and setting it can also be very pleasurable and a fantastic escape from the hellhole that is real life.

So, it's a hit or miss drug for me.
>>
>>26122518
>"some people just like feeling bad"

yeah, that's a stupid argument. Enjoy dat liver damage fag
>>
>>26124475

What causes liver damage? I enjoy drinking enough I guess but it's not often I do it. I usually use dxm when I want a good time.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.