[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /lovestheirjob/ here? >been working as a security guard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1441613847193.png (142KB, 321x378px) Image search: [Google]
1441613847193.png
142KB, 321x378px
Who /lovestheirjob/ here?

>been working as a security guard for 3 months
>love it, I'm currently stationed at an abortion clinic
>my job is to tell normie christfag protesters to fuck off when they are in the parking lot and dont let them inside the building
>there is days where there is no protesters so I just sit in my guard station and read, shitpost or play vidya.
>the pay is not so good however it is above minimum wage so thats pretty good, also going to college at the same time
>Just made a huge upgrade to my gaming rig

I love my job guys, security is really a robot's dream job.
>>
File: tumblr_mbyexeYCke1qf1b42o1_500.jpg (67KB, 419x575px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbyexeYCke1qf1b42o1_500.jpg
67KB, 419x575px
>>26120981

Do the ovens out back have horns on them?
>>
>>26120981

I work nights in an office building. All I do for twelve hours is write on my report that nothing happened, and play on my laptop.

Security is great.
>>
>>26121044
what?

original desu senpai
>>
fellow security here, currently at work. I'd post a picture of my shoeless feet up on the wall as I have nothing to do but watch YouTube videos, but I'm sure someone would find a way to get me fired
>>
>>26121086
I think he's trying to ask, do you guys burn the aborted babies in the fires of hell?
>>
File: 1448034759746.png (59KB, 684x710px) Image search: [Google]
1448034759746.png
59KB, 684x710px
>be me
>working security at a club
>some little faggot is trying to get a fight out of me
>calls me a bald headed cunt
>laugh
>calls me a skinny cunt (actually a bit fat)
>laugh
>tries to grab me
>*phyco mode initiate*
>grab his collar and look him in his beady little crack head eyes
>"listen here you scrawny fucking degenerate, you don't want to fuck with me, not tonight, not ever. you keep this shit up and i will fucking kill you."
>he shits himself and walks away
>all the other normies look at me scared
>feels good man, mfw
>>
Reporter for small paper in rural Colorado. Fucking love it. Even made AP and wash post last summer.
>>
>>26121476
How'd you land that? Sounds fresh.
>>
File: 1439521923005.jpg (662KB, 1056x792px) Image search: [Google]
1439521923005.jpg
662KB, 1056x792px
Work as teir 2 helpdesk.
Its a better and I'm happier then when I worked in retail, but it's too much responsibility for me to "love" it (some things I get calls on are very time critical).
I just need to get the same job at another company thats not so mega huge, where I can be lazy for at least 15 minutes so I can hear myself think for at least a little bit.
But it is nice needing to place service calls out with other venders and being on hold for 20 minutes sometimes, just sit there and make origami.
>>
>work in IT
>extremely laid back
>kinda fun sometimes
>make enough money to support myself completely + full benefits
>have cozy 1 bedroom apartment
>plenty of spending money for whatever childish shit I want like 3lbs of saltwater taffy
>put in my time and I get to come home and spend the rest of the evening sitting naked in my armchair playing vidya
>can spend an entire day fapping and nobody will ever interrupt
>tfw the feels are gone
>tfw attained robot nirvana
>>
>>26120981
Fucked any fetus lately?
>>
>>26122623
Do you have a degree? I want to go into it but idk if I need to get a degree or not.. How did you get into the field?
>>
>>26122859
I don't have a degree, I dropped out of uni several times. I got started as a part-time employee doing basic stuff like installing programs for people or setting up new computers and sweeping the floors in the downtime. I kept to myself, didn't goof off and made a point of doing a thorough job of things and my boss (who is also kind of a robot) liked that. All that time spent as a NEET in front of a computer turned out to be a good thing, go fucking figure.
>>
File: 1444723738460.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1444723738460.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>ITbot
>easy work
>15 mins walk to/from work through chinatown and past a bottle shop
>eat amazing asian takeaway every night
>good money
>easily able to afford my own studio apartment and bills
>drink lots of nice beers
>buy all the vidya I want

existence is comfy robots
>>
>>26123327
I really wish I grew up back when IT is booming, my dad has numerous stories of people working help desk jobs and all of them right now are working 6 figure salary jobs and living comfy as fuck lives?
>>
>>26123417
studio apartments are so fucking comfy bro
even if I could afford a larger apartment I'm not sure if I would make the switch
>>
>>26121458

Good shit anon, keep those fuckers in line. How tall are you? Manlets can't get away with that.
>>
>>26123510
I've only been here for like 7 months but it's the fucking best. Everything is so comfy
>>
I'm going to university next year should I do a bachelors degree in IT or teaching idk what would be more comfy the holidays teachers get is crazy.
>>
File: Feels-Good-Man-Frog-02.png (133KB, 354x363px) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Good-Man-Frog-02.png
133KB, 354x363px
>>26120981
I enjoy my job.
>Paid hourly and a decent wage. Low stress, 8 hour shifts and extremely stable but sometimes mind numbing work.
>Single with no kids, no pets, no plants; live alone and have had a vasectomy. Not ashamed to get a prostitute or some middle aged bitch. Can leave on a road trip and not have to worry about a dog or baby sitter.
>Own my late model car.
>Honed my work ethics and discipline and hardly a procrastinator. No excuse anyways as I have almost no responsibilities.
>Live something of a minimalist and tidy lifestyle. I believe in minimizing even responsibiliy, hence no pets or even plants.
>Not a big spender but do enjoy occasional luxury purchases such as an IMAX movie, firearm, and sushi here and there; stellar credit.
>More than half way through my house payments.
>If I continue at this rate, I should be able to retire by my mid 50s with a substantial amount in savings.
>Basically a mountain man with all the luxuries of a modern life.
SO MUCH FREE TIME TO BE HAD NOW AND IN THE FUTURE.
>>
>>26122623
>>26123417

Alright, how the fuck do I get into IT.
>>
>>26121131
Aborted babies are sacrificed to the pagan gods of eternal flame.
>>
>>26123557
6 foot 1

the dude was about 5 foot 6 and had the face of a pitbull
>>
>>26121476
Which part fag lord?
>>
>programmer for financial company
>150k a year
>relaxed work environment
>am on vacation right now chilling at the resort pool sipping cocktails
>>
>>26120981
I'm a security guard but you're going to get killed at a place like that. Find some night shift work.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.