[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm turning 22 in 3 months now and I'm still a virgin.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMAG00683.jpg (631KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG00683.jpg
631KB, 1520x2688px
I'm turning 22 in 3 months now and I'm still a virgin. I'm an engineering student and a part time barista. I have a pretty good amount of money since my parents are paying my tuition, but I don't have a car since they're pretty useless at my university.

What am I doing wrong? I'm confident socially and have plenty of friends, women included. They're perfectly willing to go out, but only "as friends". I show non-platonic interest early on in these friendships.

I'm 5'11 and in good shape. I'm into classic literature, learning Spanish, and fitness (lifting, biking). I know I'm definitely not a 10/10, but I have seen women that have rejected me end up dating ugly fucks that aren't even going to school and that have no self-improvement in their lives. What the fuck is wrong with this world?
>>
File: CL4uTorWUAARXEE.jpg (23KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
CL4uTorWUAARXEE.jpg
23KB, 349x356px
JANNY JANNY JANNY
>>
>>26118638
Autism face.
>>
>>26118638
you look like that and are still a virgin you must be seriously fucked up mentally.
>>
>>26118710
He looks like a fucking serial killer lmao
>>
File: 644.jpg (35KB, 304x268px) Image search: [Google]
644.jpg
35KB, 304x268px
>>26118638
>I'm an engineering student and a part time barista.

Fuck off you-show off prick. You are a normie and you don't belong here.

Get out.
>>
>What am I doing wrong?
You look 16 and you're not white. You're not doing anything wrong, it's genetics.
>>
File: k_e_k.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
k_e_k.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>5'11
ori gin al comment xD
>>
>>26118722
^^^^^^^^ this desu FUCKING ORIGINAL PLS
>>
M8, you're barely average, maybe even a bit below average. You need to lower your standards significantly.
>massive gook cheekbones
>fleshy nose
>feminine eyes
>low nose bridge
>lower half of face significantly wider than top half
>baby face
Your jawline is decent, but your cheekbones make you look kind of beta and chubby even though you're not.
>>
>>26118638
Nothing really, you look normal. Are all the woman you want to go out 10/10? Maybe lower your standards a little.
>>
You're safe and boring and women simply don't want guys like you.

You'll probably interpret this to mean you need to act like an asshole, because you don't understand Chad and think that's how he acts, but the truth is far more complex than that and everybody can tell when you're trying too hard
>>
>>26118794
>you're not white
I'm white.
>>
>>26118638
I just turned 22, I'm an engineering student and a part time barista. I am an 8/10, 50 kg, 165cm. I will be your gf.
>>
>>26118686
autism face can't be a real thing right?
there's no way people can look at my pic on tinder and OKC and see that I have it right?
or is that why I can't get any matches or messages?
>>
Here is your problem:

you have your shit together and are trying way too hard to be perfect.

from experience, women like girls they feel like they can improve. guys that need them.

also, while everyone else your age is drinking and partying and maintaining a 3.0 gpa, you're lusting for that 4.0 while reading Moby Dick and Huck Finn and wasting your time at the gym
>>
>>26118948
>brown eyes
>nigger nose
>mongoloid skull shape
>white
White, ugly or not, you're still a normie.
Only a normalfag would have enough confidence to post their face on 4chad. You'll do ok in life. Lower your standards a bit and you'll be a happy little norman.
>>
>>26119090
My nose is actually pretty small and attributes to my feminine features, it's just an odd picture, I suppose. But I'm about a 10th Native American.
>>
>>26118638
>turning 22
>pic is clearly of a 16 year old

Yeah whatever mate. Reporting you for being underaged.

When you do turn 21, or preferably live in a developed country that allows you to drink at 18, you need to get a group of friends, male and female and just get blotto drunk and eventually one of them will introduce you to some drunk person who will engulf your penis for you.
>>
maybe just lower your standards.
>>
>>26119133
>10th Native American.
That explains the mongoloid skull shape. As I said, you're not white. I can spot mongrels from a mile away. You look average, though and you said your parents are rich. You'll be fine.
>>
You look like the type of guys girls go to when they need a shoulder to cry on desu. Also what field of engineering are you in? This matters cause it can turn off chicks.
>>
>>26119187
>I can spot mongrels from a mile away
Is this because you are mixed as well?
>>
>>26118638
you'll do fine
>>
>>26118638
You need to stop worrying about it. Pussy will eventually make it's way to you if you stop giving a fuck.

You need to be available, but not hunting.
>>
>>26119270
I'm sensing you're a little angry. It's ok, man. I'm just telling you how it is.
If you're not, nevermind.

To answer your question, no. I'm not mixed, at least not to my knowledge.
>>
>>26118775
This.

You do not belong here.
>>
>>26119048
yes it's totally real

post pic
>>
>>26119403
I'm not angry at all. I just thought you sounded insecure actually
>>
>>26119442
I posted it in the soc thread
I'm not gonna break the rules anon, faces go on soc
>>
>>26118638
Start taking drugs and drink alcohol, it does in fact make you cooler
>>
>>26119086

what a crook of shit. stop giving "advice"
>>
>>26119456
I don't see how pointing out you're not white makes me insecure. Surely, people have commented on your somewhat exotic appearance in the past?

If anyone's insecure it's you. After all, you're the one who posted a picture of yourself looking for validation and advice from anonymous people on 4chan.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.