[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related, I got a score of 97. I really don't know why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Score.jpg (250KB, 1200x567px) Image search: [Google]
Score.jpg
250KB, 1200x567px
Pic related, I got a score of 97. I really don't know why I come here. But I very rarely browse r9k, I'm just here because I heard you guys feel like losers or think you are.

But maybe I can help.

Ask me anything really, advice about anything, I'll do my best.
>>
>>26118280
I got a score of 132, I just browse here for fun.
>>
>>26118342

That's a pretty high score buddy.

I'm not wealthy, I don't go to the doctor or dentist on a regular basis, I think that's about it except maybe little shit like having a clean living space.

It's kinda messy right now so I didn't give myself that.

I don't think there's anything off with me, I just think our society is so deranged at this point that I'm one of the last emotionally, mentally stable people of my generation.
>>
>>26118342
wait shit I miscounted my score is 96. would be over 100 if I wasn't a virgin or autist.
>>
>>26118431

Whats autistic about you?
>>
>>26118280
I just turned 18 and already feel like I have lived most of my life and already feel like my situation is beyond irredeemable.

What should I expect from the real world?
>>
>>26118280
got a score of 42 and I was being very generous with the answers
>>
File: 08f.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
08f.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>26118421
>I just think our society is so deranged at this point that I'm one of the last emotionally, mentally stable people of my generation.

Woah woah woah, you want us to believe you actually got above 50, while posting that kind of shit?
>>
File: Husky.png (368KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
Husky.png
368KB, 475x347px
>>26118513

That's how I felt when I was 18.

What you can expect from the real world is a lot more of the same, cruelty, apathy, the world tries to find your weakness and exploit it as much as it can, and if you DON'T have a weakness it tries to make one up for you.

You're never going to find happiness outside of yourself, you're never going to find happiness in the world.

Before I fully answer your question anon, I must ask you this.

Do you Love yourself?
>>
>>26118553

Believe or not, seeing society as deranged and feeling like one of the last normal people isn't abnormal at all.

I hear regular people say shit like this all the time.
>>
>>26118564
I do actually.

I'm just gonna pour out what I'm feeling right now; basically I'm so fucking scared of the future. I'll be graduating and going to college soon and meet so many new people. All responsibilities and consequences will be on me now. That's the basic gist of it.
>>
File: matrix_steak.jpg (301KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
matrix_steak.jpg
301KB, 620x412px
>>26118664

I'm surprised to hear that answer bro.

Most people don't Love themselves.

But if you do love yourself, then you shouldn't worry about things outside of yourself.

If you love yourself, you won't need to look outside of yourself for validation.

and that's a real advantage you have, no matter how much you fail you'll at least be able to say to yourself "Hey, I know I'm worth it."

I'm sad to say that most people don't have that.

You will learn to deal with the responsibilities and consequences, just make sure that you breathe, relax, allow yourself to remain grounded and do your very best.
>>
Got a 36. Nothing I didn't know already though.
>>
I got a 36. Pretty much nothing new.

Why did Clover immediately delete my first reply?
>>
>>26118790
lol wow nevermind. It fucking came back. Technology never ceases to amaze my mind.
>>
>>26118790

Who's clover?
>>
>>26118280
24. it's alright though been thinking about offing myself for a while.
>>
Who here /7/?

All points are from the leftmost column.
>>
>>26118280
Wow. I got 89. I guess things are going pretty well now
>>
>>26118602
I never hear anyone say this. I only hang out with well adjusted people though. I think people who really have their shit together don't think this because they are mature enough to know that thoughts like that are arrogant and solipsistic.
>>
I got a 38, 44 on account of the bonus round.

Can't say much for my mental health, and I never really got to have the experiences that everyone else had (sex, romance, friends, etc.), but I'm finally getting it together - at 22 no less.

I figure it's better late than never.

After I had started lifting, it has begun to feel like everything is coming together. For once in my bleak existence I feel alive and that I don't have to be terrified by the judgements of others anymore.

In each and every person I see a reflection of myself. The same insecurity that plagues them is the insecurity that drove me into my NEET-hole, how could I judge them for handling it differently? It wasn't my fear of the world that kept me locked up, it was the fear of the man in the mirror, and the confusion that came along with it.
>>
>>26119238

Nah I think everyones crazy in their own way.

>>26119288

You sound like you're on the right track anon.
>>
>>26119471
That doesn't change the fact that no one I know talks about how empty or crazy the interior lives of other people are. I think it's a sign of maturity to understand that most people out there have an interior life as rich as yours.
>>
File: 1449017372543.gif (953KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
1449017372543.gif
953KB, 500x211px

>>26119121
You could always be someones trophy husband
>>
71, but still kissless virgin
Just by going away to uni boosted me by 15 points or so
>>
>>26118280

79. I normally get the "slightly strange" category, but I just got hired for a salaried job, ending my year in minimum wage retail, and since there are no half-points I counted internet friends as friends and LDRs as relationships, which bumped me into normalfag territory.

I'll kindly get out now.
>>
>>26119628

I do agree with that, I guess I just sometimes feel that way.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.