[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Community College Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: big_bang_theory_dummies_font.png (576KB, 769x458px) Image search: [Google]
big_bang_theory_dummies_font.png
576KB, 769x458px
Is there any point to talking to a girl in my community college class if I don't have a car or a job?

> be me, 21
> taking like 2 to 3 community college classes at a time while I "find myself"
> A+ in every one because it's CC and easya s fuck
> in statistics II see cute girl sitting nearby
> keep trying to sit next to her but it's only been a couple classes so far so i haven't managed yet
> being le leet internet hacker that I am, I try to email everyone in the course, find her first name on the list and using that I find her Facebook
> trying to learn some basic info about her, it seems like she is still in high school?
> don't see any boyfriend pics at all which is why I sought out her fb in the first place, i ain't talking to some girl who has a bf

Except here's the problem

> i am 21 and have never had a job
> I am skinny and my face is somewhat shitty
> i think she used to be a fucking cheerleader (hell she might still be, I think she's like 18)
> i CAN drive but do not have my license because of insurance and "we'll call the insurance company next week"
> i have promised to get a job repeatedly but am told i should focus on my studies
> my mother picks me up and drops me off at community college

So I am basically fucked.

But might it be worth talking to this grill, then if things go well it might give me the energy to finally get a job and say that I will drop all my classes if they do not let me get one?

I am sick of being pathetic. Also this is not an advice thread.
>>
drlg bump
>>
File: 1445051508415.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445051508415.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
So let me get this straight. You actually WANT a gf?

In other words, you're fucking normie scum who humblebrags on a Tibetan dog racing board about pursuing an education and having supportive parents who give you rides to school? Jesus Christ, when will you ever learn
>>
Talking to her doesn't make her your girlfriend dumb dumb. You likely won't go out with her, but talk to her anyway. Why not?
>>
>>26117641
>my mother picks me up and drops me off at community college
embarrassing desu
how did you get through all 4 years of HS and never need to drive
>>
>tfw you managed to fuck up your community college GPA
Should I just fucking kill myself bros?
>>
>>26119637
don't call me boy cracka
>>
>>26117641
Are you me?

Except I don't have any qt prospects, I think its because I take most of my classes online, look pissed off all the time, and only leave the house to go to the gym.
>>
Met a qt in one of my classes. And a lank girl.
>>
>tfw went to CC for one semester
>actually really enjoyed it, pretty comfy environment and felt like I was actually doing something with my life
>haven't gone back in 2 semesters
>>
>>26120270
yea thats like fucking up high school gpa again
>>
>>26117641
I can't find a half decent job to save my life (earned a worthless BA 4 years ago), so I tried going back . I dropped out after two weeks, but at least I got a full refund.

I guess Ill post this again:

>Driving home after my first day, some girl in the car behind me kissed the guy driving. They were behind me practically all the way home
>While I was in the bookstore and some Chad was making out with a HOT girl in line
>One professor was a narcissistic jerk, he assigned too many papers, but he seemed like a bit of a robot. Later he told the class that he had a son. I didn't ask if it was his kid or adopted, but I think it is safe to assume it was his kid, and it takes a lot of sex (on average) to make a kid
>The accounting prof would constantly tell us to do some step or we would end up having " to spend all weekend in the office when you could be out with your gf/bf.friends." He also shared how he was an uber normie college student ("I know I know. I was in a cover band in college too. We did LED Zepplin, blah blah blah, but you need to do your work children")
>The accounting prof told us about his kids. He had at least two kids and kept sharing shit about them to the class (his son sounded like a loser but even he had a good job and a wife)
>Saw some fags kissing outside classes one day
>Saw a white girl holding hands with a black guy in the freaking library.
>Nicotine addicts smoking on campus even though campus is now smoke free.
>Hipster fashion is now mainstream
>>
Cc is alright I'm just a lazy shit
>>
I made a thread like this last night
I don't like being at a community college. I mean I guess it would be fine if I was older, but I'm 18. I feel like Im missing what are supposed to be the greatest years of my life. I plan to transfer in 2 years but by then it'll be pretty much over. I'm not ready to face the real world, yet. I don't want to grow up.
>>
>>26123069
I'm in the same exact position as you are and I'm scared af about the future. I don't know much about being an adult desu. I wanna go back to my senior year of high school. Everything was perfect
>>
>>26123137
Same. If I could redo highschool, even from the beginning, I would do it in a heartbeat. I don't even have a major. Or a girlfriend. Or friends, really. I blame my lack of awareness throughout HS.
>>
File: 1419822803623.png (35KB, 263x237px) Image search: [Google]
1419822803623.png
35KB, 263x237px
>>26117641
>my mother picks me up and drops me off at community college
Wew lad
>>
>>26117641

Sure. You're in community college for fuck's sake, her standards aren't going to be that high.
>>
>>26123211
You'd be surprised. In terms of girls, community college is on the same level as most universities.
>>
>>26123157
Me to man. I missed so much. Did stupid shit. If I'd have stayed at my first high school instead of transfer I honestly my life would be completely different considering the choices and friends I made
>>
>>26123249
Honestly believe*
>>
>>26117641
The problem is there's a million other men just like you but with a job and car. You need to get that asap, increase your desirability. It's a jungle of thirsty betas out there, not to mention alphas who can slay at will.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.