[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do spics like pitbulls so much? They're dangerous ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: pitbull.jpg (191KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
pitbull.jpg
191KB, 1350x900px
Why do spics like pitbulls so much? They're dangerous ugly animals to have around
>>
Manlets need a dog to protect them
>>
I always thought of the pitpull as a MANLY dog for MANY men such as blacks who need so desperately to conform to the MANLY archetype cause they're insecure and want to be a cool kid like their friends.

(not to shit on pitbulls, tho. they're just used a lot for this purpose is all and it's not their fault)
>>
Because they're delinquent thugs and they use them for intimidation.
>>
>>26116725
They're cheaper than a security system
>>
I love how people make up bullshit "health" reasons for mutilating the dog's ears like that.

"Oh, they get less infections"

When you start dismembering creatures on the vague notion that they might possibly get an infection if you don't you need your fucking head examined.
>>
>>26116725
It looks like a buff manlet.
>>
>>26116725
>Why do spics like pitbulls
Why do white people like shooting schools
>>
>>26116725

Mexicans like bark-prone dogs. Consider it part of our ranch heritage. Can't speak for other flavors of hispanic.

Or at least that's how it is where I'm from. You get a dog to ward off thieves, and to also act as a pre-emptive doorbell.

Really though, most pit bulls, if properly taken care of, are sweethearts, and so make okay dogs.

Mexicans at least don't have the heartlessness to abuse their dogs like blacks, generally speaking, but of course, there are exceptions.

Also, your average plebby hispanic likes 'tough' things. It's just part of the machismo culture.
>>
did you come sperging on /r9k/ because people on /an/ called you out on your retardation? pitbulls being "dangerous" is the biggest media made meme out there

and that's not a pitbull. it's an American bully. if you don't even know that then you're too much of a sheep to be taken seriously
>>
File: 26782214eifbg_sm.jpg (26KB, 300x336px) Image search: [Google]
26782214eifbg_sm.jpg
26KB, 300x336px
>>26117370
t. butthurt beaner
>>
>>26117551
>>26117622
I will accept these answers.
>not op
>>
>>26117668
Say that to my face see what happens
>>
>>26116725
>tfw that dog has more muscle than I do
>>
>>26117668
desu I am an immigrant from Mexico and I don't know anyone that actually collects "food stamps" (EBT)

Most of them are hard working as fuck and genuinely nice

But a few dumbass gangster etc.

The worst thing I can say about Mexican-Americans is that they send USD down to Mexico, which is tantamount to stealing from the nation. We'll never see that money again.
>>
File: americanpitbullterriersf7.jpg (33KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
americanpitbullterriersf7.jpg
33KB, 350x268px
Who could hate this dog?

For goodness sake, this was the dog of choice for children for ages because of its energy, loyalty, and eagerness.

Pit Bulls are good dogs. They are loyal and eager to please to a fault.

If you withhold love from a pit bull unless it causes harm, it will cause harm to please its owner.

It's the owner's fault. This is a prime example of a good dog turned bad.
>>
>>26118384

Is that really theft, though? They -did- provide a service in exchange for that money, and the conservative viewpoint is that the money you earn is YOURS to do with as you see fit.

Mexico is a US ally. That will probably go towards buying American products, like Coca Cola and shit.

That being said, a lot of Mexican-Americans are so far removed from the Mexican heritage, that they have no ties at all to Mexico. I'm a 10th generation Tejano. The only Mexican family I have moved there from the USA.
>>
>>26118517
When you earn money, you spend it in that country. On taxes, on goods, whatever. Doing so lets that money "stay in the loop", your really stimulating the economy if you go out and spend money at the movies.

Which in turn, helps you out.

When you ship that money away to another nation, that money will never reach anyone here in the US. Not our government, not our businesses, not anyone. It's kind of stealing, they earned their money and gave it to someone who will not use it in our country.
>>
>>26118454
basically this. they were considered america's dog until the reemergence of gangs that started trying to use them
as status symbols, then they got a bad reputation because of which skewed bite statistics and further fueling the fire

same thing happened to bloodhounds and dobermans a long time ago

but in reality they're no more aggressive towards humans than other medium/large athletic dogs with a high prey drive like huskies, vizslas, ridgebacks, etc. they're actually a lot easier than most if you can give them proper exercise and socialization/training
>>
>>26118517
>>26118571
Just read the coca cola part, and you're right, they will most likely end up spending some of it on american products.

But how much, really? I bet most of it is used to pay for debts, school or taxes.
>>
>>26118571

You do not have a duty to spend your earnings according to some government dictate.

That's akin to exploitative communist funbux ration chits.

We are better than that. You performed a service. You GENERATED VALUE through your sweat, and you have been given money in exchange for your work in a trade.

That cash is yours.

Get this fucking communist collectivist bullshit outta here.
>>
File: Pepesuicide.jpg (32KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pepesuicide.jpg
32KB, 320x320px
>tfw spic
>tfw i owned pitbulls
>tfw they were the sweetest little puppers to everyone
>tfw they would go jump so happilly in by backyard
>tfw they were the most playful dogs i've ever owned
>tfw saw them grow into beautiful dogs
>tfw they were too kind and someone stole them
>>
>>26117370
School shootings are about 1% of crime, in a country that is 60% white. Who would have thought more of them would be white? I guess you would have learned do probability in school if you did not skip it. Plus its always spics and niggers who do gang shootings (which by the way is a huge chunk of crime)

>>26118384
>Most of them are hard working as fuck and genuinely nice

I live in a border state and this is bullshit.I am sick and tired of seeing fat beaner cunts with their 10 little crotch spawns going to restaurants and stores while not speaking any English asking for the latest smart phone or latest TVs. I am tired of hearing your spic speak everywhere I go, if you are going to live here, learn the fucking language. I can't wait for the wall to come up and the Trump deportation squads.
>>
>>26118751
I live in Western Washington, so maybe it's a bit different.

All of them are 1st generation, so I guess they haven't had time to dig in

Although I agree with the kids, they cannot fucking control them and those little cucarachas run rampart in walmart
>>
>>26118751
>>26118785

Man, this is like some bizarro universe shit.

I'm from the great state of Tejas.

We don't deal with ANY of that shit. Mexicans north of Sarita are basically just white people who tan a bit darker. I've even got green eyes.

Like not even the kids are an issue more than any other poor people's spawn.
>>
>>26116725
Paco needs to protect his tacos
>>
My family wants to get a pitbull rottwailer mix for home protection, does the rottwailer part takes away the shittiness of pitbulls or should we get a pure rottwailer or some other guardian dog.
>>
>>26118669
damn anon, that really sucks. did you ever report it or contact the police? animal control?

I work at an animal shelter and we see animal theft a lot. usually a family member trying to get rid of another family member's pet or a bitter person trying to get back at an ex. but they're usually stupid and forget that microchips are a thing
>>
>>26116725

Can we all just take a few moments to appreciate how beautiful that dog is?

His ears are a bit on the unkempt side, but these kinds of dogs tend to gather eye gunk and get splotches if they're light-colored.

This dog is beautiful and clean. Someone sure loves this pup.
>>
>>26118938

That's a bad blend, man.

Rottweilers are naturally territorial and aren't social animals at all, and require lots of socialization so that they don't think they're big shits who own the space around them.

They aren't huge fucking hyperactive adrenaline junkies who don't know when to stop playing like pit bulls, and they're overall quieter and less likely to befriend everything.

Personally, I don't think the pit bull's energy level and excitability is a good blend with the Rott's territoriality and standoffishness.
>>
>>26118938
one, don't be a faggot and just get an alarm system. 99% chance you won't be able to properly contain or train them and you'll end up with an aggressive dog you can't manage

>does the rottwailer part takes away the shittiness of pitbulls
that's not how breeds work

>should we get a pure rottwailer
rotties are basically bigger, stronger, less healthy pitbulls

>or some other guardian dog
sounds like you shouldn't get a dog at all. you're putting far too much emphasis on breed standards in thinking your dog will automatically end up that way
>>
>>26116725
Spics (I am one) like tiny dogs mostly. Niggers like pitbulls more.
>>
>>26118946
I tried everything, they said they would be on the look out, but they didn't achieve anything. I told the neighbors I put flyers on each post around town, with a reward to get them back but i never got any calls.

knowing what people do to pitbulls it filled me with anger. To all these faggots saying this and that, i bet they've never owned the breed themselves. Stupid cunts eating everything the media tells you
>>
>>26119037

Rotties don't have the same personality as a pit at all.

Rottweilers are actual good guard dogs, but bad family companions, since they don't make friends easily.

Pit Bulls are infamous for being shitty guards, because they're easily distracted, often friendly, and easy to bribe with food and stuff. But that makes them great family companions.
>>
>>26118384
Why should we believe you if you are an immigrant from Mexico? You probably want us to think that so we let you all in. I'll let in all your qts for us to impregnate with aryan offspring but you have to stay back where you are, Mexibot
>>
>>26118669
*puts hand on shoulder* I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>26119256

Mexican-American, but not an immigrant.

I really don't know where all these stories come from, but I suspect they're from places with poor integration strategies(Non-Texas places, in other words).

The EBT-grabbers are mostly women who move into the cities.

Most immigrant men are interested in one thing: Working. I had a white buddy who did some construction work with illegals for a time for under-the-table pay.

Good money. GREAT money. More than you can make doing unskilled construction otherwise.

There isn't a reason to get benefits if you do that work. You're making over 10 bucks an hour doing paid-under-the-table labor.

Agricultural work is done on commission, and while it might not seem like much money, those motherfuckers break their backs for a whole season doing that job to earn well above minimum wage, then pack their bags and head home, only to do it again the next year, if their backs are still intact.
>>
>>26116725
that is a cute pupper
truly don't understand anyone that says they hate dogs. Dogs literally evolved to be companions to humans.

https://vimeo.com/19472436 watch this documentary on dogs and how they are able to pick up on human behavior and are pretty much the only animal that actually look at human emotions and react to them
>>
>>26116725
So are spics
>>
>>26116725
that pitbull looks swole as fuck
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.