[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mr. Pickles

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_ncqfguOnRu1sr7281o1_500.gif (973KB, 483x393px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncqfguOnRu1sr7281o1_500.gif
973KB, 483x393px
Mr. Pickles
>>
>>26116675

Tryhard shit.
>>
>>26117289
Hmm?
How exactly am I a "Tryhard shit"?
>>
>>26118393
Proof that Mr. Pickles is for literal retards.
>>
Looks like something that would be on Newgrounds circa 2005
>>
>>26116675
What are its merits compared to superjail?
>>
File: mredge.jpg (19KB, 293x354px) Image search: [Google]
mredge.jpg
19KB, 293x354px
Pic related ribbot
>>
File: untitled.jpg (9KB, 177x203px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
9KB, 177x203px
>>26119209
They're both equally garbage.

Venture Bros is the superior adult swim show. I've seen most modern ish western cartoons and venture Bros is pretty fucking good.

Too bad children's animation is going down the crapper
>>
File: 1452757102440.jpg (66KB, 681x460px) Image search: [Google]
1452757102440.jpg
66KB, 681x460px
>>26117289
This
>Woah look guys i'm so weird i watch this xD
>Haha gore doesn't bother me at all guys, grow a thicker skin x)
>>
>>26119279
Also, citizen kane is superior to both, no shit. I'm just curiosity about whether there is a difference between two shows that seem to be just mindless animated violence.
>>
>>26117289
>>26119314

Animated violence is so ubiquitous now, its edgier to have problems with it.
Which you both know deep down, hence why you are whining - you are a pair of edgelords.

I don't even watch the show, but I'm kind of sick of this endless cycle of edge and counter-edge which you two are lazily perpetuating to seem cool.
Tedious by now.
>>
>>26119493
Nah that's jut being contrarian, i'm guessing i'm assuming i was right which is why you bothered
>>
>>26119574

>Nah that's jut being contrarian

Which is edginess. Are you a retard, or do you just spout these words with no concept of what they mean, like a wee boy trying to fit in?

>i'm guessing i'm assuming i was right which is why you bothered

Stock response.
>>
>>26119314
Kind of how I feel about Superjail. I get it and I've seen some of the worst gore the internet has to offer but, I just cant vibe with the nonstop brutal violence anymore. I still do admire the creativity of it though
>>
>>26119493
Interesting theory, but the implication is that the intended audience is young, and it would seem edgy to them. Being offended by caroon violence in the context of a larger peice of work would be edgy, but this show is single purpose and devoid of artistic value.
>>
>>26119644
>Which is edginess
Uh no not really but i'm not gonna argue the definition of a "meme word"

>Stock response.
Great rebuttal
>>
Mr krinkle

Mr krinkle

Mr krinkle
>>
I think it would be better if the dog was a prison warden and acted like willy wonka. Or maybe he could be the lead singer of a metal band. Or maybe it could be claymation and nostalgic.
>>
This just isn't that funny.

>the dog pole dances

But why?
>>
>>26120154
I don't get why Mr.Pickles is even a show.

None of the characters are even "characters", just platforms for obscenity
>>
So, adult swim viral marketing team, I kept this thread bumped. In return, I would like a new season of metalocalypse.
>>
>>26119748

>Uh no

Mincer.

>not really but i'm not gonna argue the definition of a "meme word"

You'll just use it quite happily, and then say shit like 'meme word' when you feel a little bit embarrassed for not knowing what it means.
Its like I'm actually dealing with a fifteen year old boy.

>Great rebuttal

It is a stock response, and doesn't deserve a proper 'rebuttal'. Its a version of 'I know you are but what am I' for slightly older children.
>>
>>26120693
Stop arguing about the definition of meme and stop replacing your cheap-ass shows with even cheaper shows that are just ytmnd gifs, viral marketing team.
>>
>>26120851

It isn't even a meme really, its just a certain kind of behaviour, i.e. contrarianism. It shows how easily influenced by memes you must be, if you will call yourself contrarian, and yet deny you are edgy.

I don't care about the show, your sneering is why I'm here. .
>>
>>26120943
I'm not who you were arguing with. I hope you are just a bunch of stoned interns and not literal retards.
>>
>>26120977

To be honest with you mate, you are all interchangeable so long as you will keep the ball rolling.
You're a cunt by the way.
>>
>>26121023
If you're really concerned about things being so cyclical and contrarian, why are you on 4chan? It went from being super liberal to neo-nazi and will probably go back. We started hating our own memes when Reddit started using them.

We really need flags on /r9k/, it would have helped to know you were an aussie sooner.
>>
>>26121142

>If you're really concerned about things being so cyclical and contrarian, why are you on 4chan?

Its not a cycle so much as a catherine wheel.
The site is already stopped being Nazi, that's why /pol/ is so defensive these days.
I don't know why I'm still here.
The reddit hate is a reaction against cloying niceness more than anything. Reddit seems to be a place where they say the same stuff as here, but couch it in sweeter words so everyone can pretend they aren't disgusting pigs.

Also I'm a Scot.
>>
File: ifthecowboyswouldwinforonce.png (124KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
ifthecowboyswouldwinforonce.png
124KB, 500x376px
>>26120389
>Metalocalypse
>Not the superior Aqua Teen whatever name they come up with next
>>
>>26121467
Sorry, wrong English colony.

Anyway, what is cool is cyclical, but at the same time, Mr. Pickles is for edgy teenage nihilists. They were sheltered by their parents before they were allowed to stay up and watch adult swim, so it is new and edgy and exciting to them. 4chan's userbase has aged, so they make fun of what they outgrew. It's not like second grader are edgy for making fun of the one kid who still watches Barney or whatever kids watch these days.
>>
>>26121623
There is no doubt that is coming back. "Aqua Teen You Dumbshits Actually thought we would stop making these, they cost like $20 bucks to make" is my guess.
>>
>>26121793

>Sorry, wrong English colony.

Blub blub blub that makes me so angry I could just not bother to en

>Anyway, what is cool is cyclical, but at the same time, Mr. Pickles is for edgy teenage nihilists.

Nah, this is just the current trendy opinion. Actual edgy teenage nihilists will be reading right now, and they'll be reading Taipei or Blood Meridian or IQ84.
If you want to think like an edgy teen, try to think a step ahead of yourself, what would 'surprise' you? 'Ha ha, Julius Evola is my favourite author, just don't tell the tumblr babies,' 'Stirner is a god,' 'Cioran had it right, man.' Risible posturing shitebags.

The most transgressive act against normie convention is openly enjoying and discussing the Simpsons. Edgy kids' skin crawls when you mention shows that are out of fashion at that moment, but do it hard enough and they will do the same, then the Simpsons will be 'in' again, because nobody saw it coming.

See what I'm getting at?
>>
That show is shit
>>
>>26122016
There are a few levels of edgy teenager and not all of them will read books. Also, I think the difference is that the Simpsons is accessible to all ages and is good. (Inb4 >simpsons >good). A show like Mr. Pickles is aimed at a certain age group and manchildren. Do you think Sesame Street will come back into style on 4chan, too?
>>
>>26116675
is this shit for furries?
>>
Moral Orel was the best adult swim show.
>>
>>26116675
Why do I keep laughing?
Is it his constant facial expression?
>>
>>26116675
there's only one real Mr. Pickles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxOserIEYPY
>>
>>26117289
>>26119493
>>26119644

Being a gay edgelord that says stupid gay shit and is a huge fag on purpose is unironically fun tbqfh. Not even being sarcastic.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.