[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make friends >they dont value you >they disrespect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 1358993717071.jpg (209KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1358993717071.jpg
209KB, 682x600px
>make friends
>they dont value you
>they disrespect you
>they dont invite you to events and blow you off when you ask to join
>they end up betraying you in the end

This has happened with every friend I've ever had irl

Shit sucks and I dunno how to stop it, but it's fucking hilarious. It's like my life is a joke, so I might as well laugh.
>>
most people are shitty

meet non-shitty people

problem solved

stop being a huge faggot while you're at it
>>
>>26116678

>meet non-shitty people
>stop being a huge faggot

Kill yourself. Please, please kill yourself, you stupid fucking pig.
Spare us all yourself and find a place to quietly die, before you use up any more resources.
>>
>>26116678
>>26116678
>meet non-shitty people
>giving me retarded advice like that
>implying its that easy

been trying to do that for years. Nice bad advice I guess. 5/10
>>
>>26116730
nah I'm good f@m

>>26116735
maybe you're a shitty person urself familia
ever thought of that?
>>
File: 1387545801095.png (116KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
1387545801095.png
116KB, 800x388px
>never have friends
My life has been like this for over ten years. I honestly can't imagine living a life with friends.
>>
>>26116628
Same thing happens to me.

Just be so self involved,so self entertaining,that these random parasites can not matter. Then don't accept bad treatment.
>>
>>26116749
I knew you were b8ing
>>
I'm 30 and I've distilled my circle down to ~3 people who don't suck. Losing one now because he's a militant liberal who can't have a conversation without feeling like he won.

It's rough out there
>>
>>26116628
>waah waah
>>26116763
>waah waah
>>26116775
>waah waah
no wonder none of you have friends lmao
>>
File: 1333505751767.jpg (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1333505751767.jpg
105KB, 400x400px
>>26116628
Same experience here.

>>26116678
>most people are shitty

>meet non-shitty people

All people are shitty. They only respect you if they think they have something to gain from you. Everyone is the enemy of a robot.
>>
>>26116628
>most of the world is a cesspit
>humanity's natural tenancy is to betray if they will gain something out of it
>you will never find someone pure of heart
>you will never find someone who will reciprocate any loyalty you show them
>almost everyone's out for themselves and will turn on or try to destroy those who might even inadvertently be in the way
>true friendship is an illusion

Such is the world we live in. You've just got to think of people as a means to an end, normies do this unconsciously so you'll have an edge over them if you're consciously doing it.
>>
>>26116802
lmao just killurself lol
>>
>>26116628
they weren't your friends then senpai
>>
>>26116797

(cont.) Honestly the only good people are ones I've known since I was 12 years old and ONE new person I met at 22. They are that rare. I've had dozens of people I called friends fall out of my life, either through some disagreement, jail, crime, or other disrespect that showed their true character

99% of extroverts should be avoided. Anyone who is narcissistic will abuse you as well, including introverts. Friends of the opposite sex are impossible - once people get married it's not viable

If you find a good one, hang on to them
>>
>>26116802
I'm gonna start checking the end of posts first. If the post ends with "lmao", then it was made by some basic normalscum fuckwit and not worth reading.

You're all identical. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>26116802

what are you gaining from this? what is going wrong in your life that you come here to abuse strangers?
>>
Sounds like you never had a friend
>>
You're just another bitter fuck that's trapped at the bottom of the social ladder. I'm like this too. By the time I had gotten to high school I had given up on trying to make friends. I find ways to entertain myself and have virtually no social life and yet I seem to be perfectly fine.
>>
>>26116870
shut up you dumb nerd
have you tried fucking GOING outside?
no? that's what I thought lol

>>26116876
I'm trying to help you nerds
most of you have so much self-pity and low self-steem it's mindnumbing

stop acting like a huge faggot and take notice of the fact that 'friends' are nothing more than people you care for that also care for you

they don't have to agree with everything you say or even be nice people at all times

inb4 WAAAAAAAAAH BUT I'M SPECIAL

fuck off lol
>>
>>26116628
>make friends
>they dont value you
>they disrespect you
>they dont invite you to events and blow you off when you ask to join
>they end up betraying you in the end

I hate to break it to you OP, but you never made a friend to begin with, someone was just probably being nice to you
>>
>make friends
>every time things even remotely become emotional or personal we crack a joke as a shield
>never get close to each other
>just feel more and more distant each time we hang out

Why do we do this to each other?
>>
>>26116918
No. You're the one who needs to fuck off. You won't fit in in certain places. This is one of them. Sorry.
>>
File: 1427684082040.jpg (432KB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
1427684082040.jpg
432KB, 3504x2336px
>>26116887
>>26116887
No I've had plenty. The same shit happened in elementary school, middle school, high school, college, grad school, etc. It's like clockwork

I talk to them and we vibe well, then after a week or two they show their true colors. First they start talking shit beyond normal banter, then they just dont value my presence at all. Other times they'll start talking in front of me about an event they're going to like a concert, I'll nudge in curious to why the conversation shifted away from me and they give me an excuse to not include me.

It's at that point that I walk off or tell them to go fuck themselves. Maybe I'm just not funny enough to have around?
>>
>>26116628
>have friends
>never invite me anywhere, but when they (rarely) do I always accept
>"gee anon, why do you never go anywhere?"
WELL IF YOU FUCKING INVITED ME TO FUCKING GO TO FUCKING PLACES I'D LEAVE MY FUCKING HOUSE YOU STUPID CUNTS.
>>
>>26116967
>no u
you know I'm right and yet you won't change because that's how you faggots are

too proud to admit you're wrong
>>
>>26116904
But normalfags told me that if you are socially isolated for too long, you'll become mentally ill
>>
>>26116949
fuck off you bragging little prick. No one relates.

GO AWAY
>>
>>26116989
No one likes you here, you smelly plebeian. Leave.
>>
as someone who got tired of pushing annoying faggots away, you're probably the problem OP
>>
>>26116987
They want you to do exciting things and invite them so they can leech off of your life because they're boring people. I'm OP and even I know this. Drop them
>>
>>26117032
your internet memes won't change the fact that if you don't change your attitude you'll die friendless and probably a virgin
>>
>>26117060
this tqbh phams
>>
>>26117043
Not really. I respect their space and always try to add positively to our encounters. Sorry to explain it like that but like you, I expect there to be five hundred different explanations on why I'm somehow the problem

I'm nice but not a pushover. I try to be fun and include them in my hobbies. I smile and laugh with them. If that's being annoying then that's actually not my problem, and I'll choose to opt out
>>
>>26117060
change my attitude to what?
>>
>>26117119
To whatever nebulous, arbitrary attitude would be appreciated by the different types of people around you at any given time obviously :)
>>
>>26116995
LIES
I
E
S
>Believing mental illness actually exists.
>>
>>26117200
This. The "you go crazy if you're alone hurr durr" shit is a lie perpetuated by the pharmaceutical industry and normalfags. The first to make money, the latter because they're outright hostile to different people (and if they can't bully them to suicide or just kill them because of laws, then they'd rather convert them).

They literally want you to NOT be yourself. And I'm not saying it in the usual ironic way.
>>
>>26117347
Preach it anon. fucking preach it
>>
File: pepepixel.png (270KB, 8192x8192px) Image search: [Google]
pepepixel.png
270KB, 8192x8192px
>>26116918
Why do you normies keep saying this?

Did it ever occur to you that OP never complained about the way he was treated in front of his friends? That he tried the best a human can to put such depressing thoughts out of his head, take it on the chin and try better next time yet still ended up being treated like a doormat?

He is whining on /r9k/ for fuck's sake. Normies like YOU shouldn't even be here. Get the fuck out.

ree
>>
>>26117571
>>26117571
OP here

>tfw this is actually how it went, barring the depression part
>>
>>26117612
That's what most people do. They repress their real emotions to get by socially.
>>
>>26116628
Just stop giving a shit.
I literally have 0 friends, and new people I meet, especially girls, admire my lifestyle.
I still get texts from multiple roasts asking me to hang out.
I just ignore everyone and focus on honing my shitposting craft
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.