[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw there's no wonder drug to eliminate anxiety forever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: hurts just a little bit.jpg (287KB, 1756x2200px) Image search: [Google]
hurts just a little bit.jpg
287KB, 1756x2200px
>tfw there's no wonder drug to eliminate anxiety forever
>>
You could try lobotomy, or electroshock therapy. Those are permanent solutions.
>>
It's called xannax buddy, shits cheap on DNMs
>>
Give up your life to benzos
>>
Ketamine can make you pretty anxiety free for a few hours. You might become ego free as well though
>>
>>26116614
Your anxiety is a product of your shitty upbringing.

In your next life get better parents.
>>
>>26116614
it's called being magnesium deficient, take a magnesium supplement
>>
File: le shiggy maymay.png (41KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
le shiggy maymay.png
41KB, 235x236px
>>26116757
Does electroshock actually work for that?

>>26116783
>>26116800
>taking xanax indefinitely

Pic related.

>>26116849
Tell me more.
>>
>>26116927
"Severe, treatment-resistant depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia..." is the way the literature reads. I'd bet it work, if you could find a doctor willing to do it or the equipment.

There's nothing wrong with taking Xanax indefinitely when the alternative is indefinite anxiety. You'd probably be prescribed Klonopin though, or some kind of mood stabilizer that is safer to take indefinitely
>>
File: 1449984017882.jpg (164KB, 790x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1449984017882.jpg
164KB, 790x1055px
>>26116927
I had moderate anxiety and depression for 3-4 years, tried a few shrinks and several rx drugs. None of that shit worked, they all have terrible side effects. Did some research, got tested and found that I have a magnesium deficiency. I'm no doctor, and I'm certainly no endocrinologist, but my understanding is that 75% of the population is deficient of magnesium. I'm not sure how magnesium assists in the production/metabolism of dopamine/seratonin/opiates/etc, but when I take 500mg of Magnesium Malate, it hits me like 1mg of xanax. It's worth a shot, no bad side effects. Buy some magnesium malate, give it a shot, it's a wonder drug for me.
>>
>>26117113
>no bad side effects

So I won't get tired and I can still drink?
>>
>>26116614
A large dose of nitroglycerin actually alleviates that pain.
I've heard the right measurement and mixture of lead has the same effect.
>>
>>26117113

That cat is the creepiest mother fucker I ever saw in 4chan. No gore or /x/ thread can topple that thing....
>>
>>26117153
absolutely, you won't get tired unless you take a ton of it, and alcohol has no effect. this is a supplement, not a drug.

I'll put it this way, when I'm low on magnesium I feel a constant pressure on my chest, avoid eye contact/conversation, and get jittery when I have something important to get done.

Full disclosure: it's rough on the stomach, but you'll get used to it (chocolate mud slides)
>>
File: 1423200086254.jpg (115KB, 960x582px) Image search: [Google]
1423200086254.jpg
115KB, 960x582px
/Benzos/

Half a bar and a beer.

I'm shaking just thinking about how comfy you would get
>>
>>26117253
I have IBS so I'm used to pooping like it's my job.

>>26117942
It would be comfy for sure but I kinda want to still be breathing when it wears off.
>>
>>26118411
One beer I said.
>>
>>26118439
I know, but I get so buzzed off half a bar when I've had to take Xanax that I wouldn't dare fuck with alcohol on top of it.
>>
>no mention of 'meditation' yet

Has /r9k/ finally come to its senses? I'm proud.
>>
>>26118464
Oh well yea okay. Then just half a bar lol. After awhile the half bar doesn't work the same... :/
>>
>>26118496
Yeah, that's why I only take it when I start having regular panic attacks. I haven't had that in months so I don't.
>>
>taking benzos your whole life
That's the express train to dementia.
>>
File: 419886.jpg (2MB, 2385x3000px) Image search: [Google]
419886.jpg
2MB, 2385x3000px
>>26116825
actually this anon is on to something
not only will ketamine help you for a few hours but clinical trials have indicated a reduction in depressive symptoms for up to a week after ketamine use
depression and anxiety often go hand in hand, so it really is something to consider
(other NDMA antagonists would also probably do the trick, like MXE)

however it can cause brain damage with overuse

pharmacologists are currently trying to create drugs that have the positive effects of sudden NDMA antagonism in key points in the brain, without the other effects of NDMA antagonists (I have no idea how they plan on doing this)

>>26116849
while this is true for a lot of people, I have been taking magnesium supplements for years and I still have debilitating anxiety
>>
>>26118471
Can we stop this meditation bullshit?
It DOESNT FUCKING WORK
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.