[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my parents I don't want to go to prom without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Friends_episode038.jpg (16KB, 337x233px) Image search: [Google]
Friends_episode038.jpg
16KB, 337x233px
How do I tell my parents I don't want to go to prom without disappointing them?
>>
>>26116199
tell them your gay and the school doesnt allow faggots to go to prom
>>
>>26116199

My mom literally followed me in her car to prom because she knew I wouldn't actually go otherwise
>>
>>26116199
Tell them that you can't rent a tux because they cost too much nowadays and you're saving for college, and if you can't go with class, you'd rather not go at all.
>>
>>26116251
I'm not gay, my school allows faggots, and I'd rather not even pretend to be a fag

>>26116275
That's probably what will end up happening

>>26116343
Ausfag here, college costs about 1/10th as much, and parents have alluded to paying for the tux on my behalf
>>
>>26116398
You know what, why should you give a shit about disappointing them? It's your life, your decisions. If you don't want to go to prom, then they should respect that. If not, call them out on their shit.
>>
>>26116199
get banned from 4chan cause you're an underage faggot.
>>
Just do it, don't expect their approval.
>>
>>26116199
Just fucking go to prom. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't but at least you went and get a catered meal out of it.

When I went to prom, we stayed until 9:30-10:00 ish then made our way to a field bonfire party out in the countryside.
>>
>>26116199
Spend some money to travel somewhere as a "self-reward" holidays that you finished your education. Then, stay enough days to make an excuse that you cannot travel back home for prom.
>>
>>26116468
Maybe we're not normalfags? We? Do you think any robots had a safe group of friends to go to prom with?
>>
>>26116199
sucker punch some 120 lb fair skinned, fragile freshman on Monday morning and get suspended
>>
Say

get ready for it

https://youtu.be/dNw4PwVYzSs
>>
>>26116488
It's fucking high school. There's a lot of people who were normies, or acted like one and fell unto robot status once college rolled around.

If you have literally no friends then tell your mom that you don't have a date or friends and it would make you feel really bad if you ended up going. It's that fucking easy.
>>
>>26116199
>How do I tell my parents I don't want to go to prom without disappointing them?

Just laugh the idea off, that's what I did. "Topkek, why would I want to go to a lame-ass prom, mom-anon?"
>>
>>26116398
>Ausfag here, college costs about 1/10th as much, and parents have alluded to paying for the tux on my behalf

Just tell them it's retarded American bullshit (it is) and that you want no part of American cultural imperialism. Britfag here, my school put on a prom but I didn't go - this isn't the fucking USA; we don't do "proms".
>>
>>26117057
17 is auto ban. Mods, get it done.
>>
>>26117057
>17
See you in 30 day pham.
>>
>>26116398
>Ausfag here, college costs about 1/10th as much, and parents have alluded to paying for the tux on my behalf

Just tell them it's retarded American bullshit (it is) and that you want no part of American cultural imperialism. Britfag here, my school put on a prom but I didn't go - this isn't the fucking USA; we don't do "highschool proms".
>>
>>26116199
You simply alpha the fuck up and tell them its not for you and that you'd rather be getting smashed with your mates.
>>
My parents didn't even care that I didn't go. I didn't go to a single dance during HS. I guess it helped that they were going through a nasty divorce too.

I ended up go to CiCis with a friend and playing halo the rest of the night.
>>
>>26117057
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MODS GET IN HERE BAN THIS FAGGOT
>>
>>26116468
>Just fucking go to prom. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't but at least you went and get a catered meal out of it.
>When I went to prom, we stayed until 9:30-10:00 ish then made our way to a field bonfire party out in the countryside.

Normie detected. Go "just be yourself" somewhere else, normalscum.
>>
>>26117132
I don't give people advice to go "be themselves". It's stupid as fuck to tell someone that. As for being normal? Maybe 7 years ago. I'm a fucking loser.
>>
>>26116398
what's the australian equivalent of a prom?

the deb?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.