[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf is going out to the club for a "girls night out"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1452138486025.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1452138486025.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>gf is going out to the club for a "girls night out"

I'm not going to get cucked r-right? She told me she loved me before she left..
>>
>my ex was a Stacey
>totally change for me
>friday's night were to watch anime, and have passionate sex

I SHOULDN'T ASPERGED, I FUCKING MISS YOU.
>>
>>26115657
Just remember most women nowadays get sex partners from clubs. If she is coming home late you already know you were cucked.
>>
of course you are going to get cucked you dumb faggot
>>
>>26115711
>You were once good enough to be loved

How thoroughly has this place ruined you and your life, Anon?
>>
File: 1454107473843.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454107473843.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
>>26115657
You're now imagining her getting spitroasted by
two Tyrones!
>>
File: 1453679224360.png (13KB, 360x315px) Image search: [Google]
1453679224360.png
13KB, 360x315px
>>26115657
>this is what OP's gf is currently doing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-kiRXv1uyg
>>
>>26115750
>>26115783
>>26115808

She is just going with her girl friends. A couple are stacy sluts but most of them are OK.
>>
File: 1454104349104.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454104349104.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>26115900
>A couple are stacy sluts

You wanna know what are attracted to Stacy sluts like a moth to a flame?

Chads.

You better start praying.
>>
>Gf is on her period and staying in my room the entire weekend
>not going to frat party taking care of her tonight and playing call of duty
>>
>>26115657
I'm sure chad will fill her throat with his vocal cord parasites.
I was born in a small village. I was still a child when we were raided by soldiers - foreign soldiers. Torn from my elders I was made to speak their language. With each new post my masters changed along with the words they made me speak. With each change - I changed too. My thoughts, personality, How I saw right and wrong... Words Can Kill.
Time and again the country was ruled by a foreign tongue. When i was a young boy i lost my native language. The bedrock for any developing child. My country, family, face - MY identity. Everything was stolen from me.
Since ancient times every civilizations ruler has had the same idea. When people unite under one will - they become stronger than the sums of their parts. And what do rulers use to bring people together? Language.
This world will become one - I have found the way. Race, Tribal affiliations, National borders. Even our faces will be irrelevant. The world that The Boss envisioned will finally become a reality. And it will make mankind whole again...
America is a country of liberty. A meeting of immigrants. Instead of simply assimilating its citizens live alongside others. So the major sought a system that used information: Words - To control the subconscious.
In his eyes the greatest symbiotic parasite the worlds ever known isn't microbial - it's linguistic. Words are what keep civilization, our world - alive. Free the world, Not by taking mens lives. But by taking their tongues.
With this i'll rid the world of infestation. Sans Lingua Franca - The world will be torn asunder, And then it shall be free.
>>
>>26115657
You do know why girls have these 'girls nights out' right?

So they can all flirt with guys at the bar with no repercussions because they are all in on it. Fuck some of them will straight up cheat on their bfs if they can.

If your girl ever says shes staying at her friends, alarms bells fa.m, alarm bells.
>>
>>26115900
>Implying people don't tend to be friends with people like themselves.
>>
>>26116018
>>26116081
>>26116070

I would rather not take khv opinions thanks
>>
>>26115657
>if I tell him I love him I won't feel as guilty!

Yep, you're gonna get cucked.
>>
>>26116070
The worst that can happen during a Girl's Night Out is that they grind with another dude. They get drunk, and dance a fucking lot.
>>
If you weren't comfortable with it, why didn't you tell her so?

You're a cuck not because of what she's doing, but because you have no balls to stand up to your gf.

She could be chowing down on chad cock but you'd just whimper at her, because you're a cuck.
>>
You're probably fine OP.

And so what if she does cheat on you? Yes, it will likely be a blow to your pride and will make you sad, but you can hold your head up high knowing that the relationship ended not because you were a bad person, but because your girlfriend had poor moral fiber and wasn't worth your time and attention anyway.
>>
>>26116846
If you tell her she is just going to do it anyway cuck
>>
just because she's going to a nightclub that doesn't mean she's out looking for dick, attractive women can find sex anywhere. She's going to get hit on alot though.
>>
>>26116648
Keep lying to yourself op
>>
If you have a gf that likes to party in bars she's not gf material.
>>
>>26115657
200% chance of being cucked
Her friends will just deny everything
>>
>>26117175
That's kind of mean. I think I'd tell my best friend's gf that he was cheating on her if I knew he was and she wasn't a cunt.
>>
>>26117042

Dick is the only reason women go to clubs. Use your fucking brain. If they wanted to dance they could stay at home and grind on their bf.
>>
I've known several girls that would kiss other girls while at the club. They weren't gay, I think it's just for the attention whoring.

They didn't fuck with any dudes, though, but they would take the drinks. A suave enough Chad could fuck your girl if she were drunk enough, but I wouldn't worry about it.

It's for the attention whoring, not the sex.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (88KB, 434x612px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
88KB, 434x612px
l'm Sorry lad
>>
>>26117221

This is the difference between men and women. Women are hypocrites, fuck everything but want sexual/resources exclusivity from a man. Men are exclusive against cheating, and actually live according to virtue.
>>
>>26117709
They don't get attention off other men by grinding on their bf at home, women fucking crave attention whether they admit it of not. It's the only way they can get fulfilment in their lives.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.