[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your evening going?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (30KB, 443x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 443x450px
Had surgery done today (pilonidal cystectomy; the fat ass disease) and I took 15mg of hydrocodone an hour ago and I'm feeling it a bit. Haven't had opiates in 10+ years so I'll be fucked up watching Seinfeld for a few hours.

How's your evening, robots?
>>
File: 1454035011173.jpg (65KB, 736x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1454035011173.jpg
65KB, 736x1105px
Just finished sucking my own dick. It felt pretty good.
>>
>>26115580
What are you going to do for the rest of the night? Prolapse your asshole?
>>
>>26115523

not good, about to kill myself lol
>>
>>26115645
y dude
>>
File: download%20(6).jpg (13KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download%20(6).jpg
13KB, 216x233px
>>26115523

I bit the inside of my cheeks and there's a little bit of cheek skin hanging off and shit. It kinda hurts.
>>
Hope you're okay, OP. Dont get hooked on the hydros.

I'm just drinking some coffee mixed with chocolate coconut milk. It's pretty good. Gonna continue watching the X-Files in a bit. I'm on Season 5 now.
>>
>>26115671

why not?

originaldesusempaido
>>
>>26115752
real shit
>>
>>26115671
not to take away from your question, but how is that comment original?
>>
Liftan in glorious basement gym.
>>
>>26115523
My evening was delightful but my history is another thing.
I was born in a small village. I was still a child when we were raided by soldiers - foreign soldiers. Torn from my elders I was made to speak their language. With each new post my masters changed along with the words they made me speak. With each change - I changed too. My thoughts, personality, How I saw right and wrong... Words Can Kill.
Time and again the country was ruled by a foreign tongue. When i was a young boy i lost my native language. The bedrock for any developing child. My country, family, face - MY identity. Everything was stolen from me.
Since ancient times every civilizations ruler has had the same idea. When people unite under one will - they become stronger than the sums of their parts. And what do rulers use to bring people together? Language.
This world will become one - I have found the way. Race, Tribal affiliations, National borders. Even our faces will be irrelevant. The world that The Boss envisioned will finally become a reality. And it will make mankind whole again...
America is a country of liberty. A meeting of immigrants. Instead of simply assimilating its citizens live alongside others. So the major sought a system that used information: Words - To control the subconscious.
In his eyes the greatest symbiotic parasite the worlds ever known isn't microbial - it's linguistic. Words are what keep civilization, our world - alive. Free the world, Not by taking mens lives. But by taking their tongues.
With this i'll rid the world of infestation. Sans Lingua Franca - The world will be torn asunder, And then it shall be free.
>>
>>26115848
i literally thought the same thing
guess i just found my new talent
>>
I took 25 mg of oxycodone yesterday then when I felt nothing 45 minutes later I took 15 more, still nothing

Could've sold it to a junkie and made an easy $40, ffs. At least they help me when I lift
>>
>>26115904
does this mean we are friends now?
>>
File: 46789467970.jpg (11KB, 236x219px) Image search: [Google]
46789467970.jpg
11KB, 236x219px
>>26115684
>eating a really good meal
>bite tongue
>rest of the meal taste like blood
>>
>>26115523
Took 60 mg oxycodone + 40mg ritalin, feel almost nothing. Experimenting with benzos + caffeine mix from boredom. Going to sleep soon.
>>
File: Woodson2.jpg (24KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Woodson2.jpg
24KB, 630x420px
>>26115980

Lowkey, I kinda like how blood tastes. It's got the perfect amount of salt. I wonder if it would make a good topping
>>
File: happy.gif (477KB, 388x199px) Image search: [Google]
happy.gif
477KB, 388x199px
>>26115941
yes my friend ok maybe im not that good at this
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 960x720px
>>26115920
It's been almost 2 hours and all I feel is a slight tingling sensation and a few random bursts of mild pain in my back (from the surgery obviously).

Should I smoke a bowl?
>>
>>26115885

I read that in his voice.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.