[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice: Faking Your Past

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: cryingmermaid.gif (407KB, 325x198px) Image search: [Google]
cryingmermaid.gif
407KB, 325x198px
I've lurked for ages and hardly post, this will be the first time I've created a topic.

Like many of us here I had a shit childhood, mine was extremely physically and sexually abusive. I was a poorfag who missed out on many things in life as well.

I want to ask other robots or cyborgs even, advice on faking my past. What I mean is: I do not want to fake a past to make myself successful or sneak into a high paying job. I want to fake an "equivalent" past that had none of the abuse I encountered, or was even near it.

I want to make up a past that was like 1 city over, somewhere I know enough about. I want to say I went to a different elementary, high school, and cut off all contacts with everything directly related to my true past and become someone else. I have the unique benefit that I have moved internationally now as an adult, it is incredibly difficult for anyone to check details about my life before the age of 20 or so.

I am willing to go the whole nine yards, I'm willing to get fake graduation certificates, maybe even edit a yearbook.

Don't fucking tell me not to do this and just b urself, fags on here complain every day and go kill themselves and take shits in their chairs and whatever else. Just help me please, I want to get rid of everything I was.

Please share advice on how to mask/change your past.
>>
>>26114762
It's too late to do something like this.

Everything is saved on kikebook, kikespace, etc.
>>
You can run from papers but you can't run from what's in your head familia
>>
>>26114812
I'm an oldfag, literally everything about me from back then is only in documents in some file cabinet repository. I avoided cameras like the plague when young. My online names have never used my RL name until I made one for business in my current country 4 years ago.

I mean it when I say my past before 20 us 100% traceless, I graduated in 2003 and had no online presence.

I currently have a Facebook account that is nearly blank with one picture, it doesn't even actually say I live in this country cause its 4 years since I touched it, for example.

Its very easy to print up a fake High School Diploma, and its nearly guaranteed I will do that. Not like anyone where I am would ever ask to see it.
>>
>>26114841
I'm willing to try and convince myself, I know I can't change everything thats happened, but I want to change my past as tangibly as I can, and then write an autobiography that changes it as well. I don't care if it ever gets published. I'm going to do everything possible to alter what happened with the means I have left. Don't tell me not to do it, just give me help in my mission, please friend.
>>
>>26114841
This, if OP really had troubled past there is simply no running away. You can lie to others and to yourself but you wont last long, i know how it is from personal experience.
>>
File: LittleLush.png (463KB, 662x689px) Image search: [Google]
LittleLush.png
463KB, 662x689px
It doesn't work. People detect lies like that with the simplest of queries. At best, you won't be questioned, but nobody will ever trust you as they would a person who is open about their real history; and that personal trait is becoming a social necessity in the first world, nobody accepts a person who won't give out any personal information, as is fucking default.
>>
>>26114812
Uh, what? I know people who had shit childhoods, none of them have any evidence on their Facebook pages, nor does anyone ever check that far back anyway. Plus, you do realize you can delete this shit right? (And no I don't want to hear about how it's still on Facebook servers because if it's off the public web it's gone for the purposes you're talking about).
>>
>>26114762
It won't be easy, but you have to accept and come to terms with your past. Doing so will help you build character, gain insight and introspect will be much clearer.
>>
>>26114932
I'm in a completely different country now, people have to take everything I say at face value. Unless they flew to the US they would never be able to confirm a thing about what I say.

Everyone here seems to be millenials who are plugged in. You need to understand: There's ZERO evidence on me except for physical school transcripts inside offices. There's not even pictures on other peoples facebooks, and I've moved across the fucking world.
>>
>>26114995
>>26114895
>>26114841
Maybe I just need to go to wizardchan, did not expect this bullshit
>>
>>26114932
I don't believe you. I have never in all my life seen someone be suspected of lying for having a mundane backstory, nor have I have suspected someone of the same. Never. I've seen plenty of people suspected of lying about their pasts, but it's always people with the more out there claims such as:

I did coke at a party when I was 14
My best friend died yesterday (and yet I don't seem to be upset at all)
I had leukemia and it went away without chemotherapy
I have a vague unspecified terminal illness (so please date me now)
I have a rare heart condition so I can die at any time.

(These are all real ones I've met by the way).

The only way I can see what you're talking about being the case is if you don't practice your lies properly and don't plan a proper backstory.
>>
I did this, eventually people found out and I had to run again.

OP, no matter where you go, the past always follows whether you like it or not.
>>
>>26114998
>People have to take everything I say at face value

You're wrong there. Normies are fantastic at detecting some maladapt trying to revise his life story. All it takes is a question about old girlfriends, an awkward answer, and you're just going to seem off to them in an instant.
>>
>>26115056
How did you get found out?
>>
>>26115033
Doesn't matter how "mundane" your backstory is; if people don't trust that you are open in your presentation of the facts of your life, they don't trust you. And it's hard to fake what everyone else can openly say. Sure, practice makes perfect.
>>
>>26115017
You asked for advice man.
>>
>>26115117
I'm starting to think whatever social environment you exist in is completely different from the one I've experienced. If this is a thing that happens, person A tells person B their perfectly normal backstory, and person B somehow magically senses that they are lying, why have I never seen, experienced or heard of it?

Of course we're ignoring the fact that that hardly ever comes up in my experience, people I met in college know nothing about my past, not because I'm hiding it but because they've literally just never asked, they don't even know what country I was born in.
>>
>>26115183
Yes, advice on how to do it. Not advice on how not to.

>>26115056
How /did/ you get found out?

>>26115033
Mostly this. Even the most vehement of normos isn't going to go full gumshoe. And if there's zero evidence to find, there's zero problem. I have zero doubt I could start tomorrow, but I'm gathering all the tricks I can before I do it. I want it to be thorough as fuck. People misunderstand, I'm not just trying to convince the faggots I'll meet in life, I'm going to try to sell myself on it as well.
>>
>>26115249
The best way to do it that I've heard of is to make the lie just an altered version of reality, fill in the blanks with sections of reality so if someone throws you a curveball of a question, you can just fill in with something from reality.

For example, perhaps keep the rough area you grew up in the same so if someone asks you "Did you ever go to <nearby stadium>?" you won't be caught off guard, whereas if you use a place miles away you didn't actually live in, you might not even know <nearby stadium> exists.

Oh and I recommend using Omegle or similar to practice, just talk to people on there with that as your backstory, it'll get you used to telling that in the place of the truth.
>>
>>26115338
All of this is good advice thank you. I was considering something along the lines of what you said about Omegle but wasn't realizing it- thats a huge help.

Yes I plan to do what you mentioned, I'm just going to shift my earliest/hardest to find past to some diff schools or a suburb- but one I still knew intimately. I still know everything about where I grew up and that entire portion of its state. I'm going to keep a lot of the positive stories but change the names- and keep it consistent. I'm going to make up other, but believable ones, and integrate them as well.
>>
>>26114762
why do you even need this stuff? it's not like anyone on a personal level would care about your certificates so just pretend and only use them if really necesarry. it's probably easier to not think about that stuff when you don#t have to keep some kidn of illusion up.
>>
>>26114890
>>26115017

OP, you literally can't do this. That is why you are incapable of receiving the advice that you want, even from other (possible) robots.

I don't mean some moralfag normie stuff about "oh that's wrong" or "b urself". I mean you literally, actually can't do this ----- and then expect to get close to other people, which is obviously what you want, otherwise you wouldn't go to all this trouble.

It's like this. The people who use this board are (frequently) not normies. Part of that is being socially awkward. Another part of that is not smoothly and easily spinning things your own way in conversation. That means: most robots and similar people are, by definition, bad liars in RL conversations. And I know without meeting you, that you, OP, are also a bad liar, and for the same reasons (plus your personal damaged life). For a fictional object-lesson of what I'm talking about, watch Steve Carrell in 40YO virgin being confronted about his (totally absent) past sex life. He is blown out in an instant, because it hasn't been necessary in his personal life to have conversations about things that are common for normies. As has been said, the normies instantly smell this and pounce on it.

There is an exception to the above, and that is if you're a sociopath. Sociopaths have no problem lying, and can pass it off easily (but even then, the lie eventually catches up with them. See: Hillary Clinton, serial killers, etc). But you and I both know that you're no sociopath, anon, which is obvious because you're struggling to make this false identity for yourself.

You're boned, guy. Oh sure, you could forge an HS diploma and frame it in your place, pictures too, get your story straight. But not long after you set up whatever the Grand Lie is, you're going to find that you have a hard time remembering who knows what.
>>
>>26115811
This is nothing one can't overcome with practice, assuming it's even true, I maintain this "normie magic lie detector" is something that only exists on this board.
>>
>>26115187
>a complete fabrication
>a perfectly normal backstory

Mutually exclusive, especially when subject to the scrutiny of the water cooler. There will always be holes, and trustworthy people don't have holes in the accounts they give of their lives. Where I'm from, you're a pariah if you won't give out your backstory, and even more so if you're suspected of lying.
>>
>>26115993
Where on earth are you from? Nobody speaks of that stuff around here.
>>
>>26115811
Suppose you... are probably a sociopath, and not the OP. Speak more about this anon, I'm interested.
>>
>>26115864

No, it (your normie magic lie detector) isn't. And the reason why I know for a fact that your "normie magic lie detector" isn't a lie, that is, that it's a real phenomenon, is because, contrary to how you've set it up to be "magic" (suggesting you don't understand it), it isn't magic at all. It's just normies thinking about social parameters (they're good at this, they love it, even) and working through a few possibilities.

If the normie receives an odd backstory complete with awkward body language, it is natural for them to suppose that the weird person is holding something back. This doesn't necessitate that the weirdo is a serial killer, but the normie easily senses when something is "off".

Normies have spidey-sensed me a few times, but my circumstances were such that I didn't want to get close to them to begin with, and it was easy for me to shut them out, so this didn't become a personal thing for me as it is for OP (because he now wants to become a normie).

As an only child who had that I'm-better-than-these-plebs attitude that I also know for a fact many of you are familiar with from early age, I never cared much to exercise the mental muscle of thinking about other people beyond obvious cause/effect, putting myself in their heads. Until a few years ago when was at a few events. I realized without being close to the situation that a brides' divorced and very emotional mom (who I heard had had a fight with her daughter leading up to the ceremony) was probably /jealous/ of her daughter for getting married. This would be a common observation for normies to make, but when I made it, I felt like I'd had some sort of deep insightful breakthrough.

Finally, I've been here long enough to know that some people are set in their minds to gainsay the truth, because it doesn't fit how they've got their narrative twisted up to be. I therefore have no expectation that you will realize the correctness of the above; I only write it for myself.
>>
>>26116355

Read my later paragraph >>26116622 about being an only child and not thinking too deeply about others and you'll have your bias confirmed all day long. :^)

I have thought seriously about this, and although I have been a jerk at certain points in my life (never with the result of acquiring pussy), I've concluded that I'm really not a sociopath. I have too much sympathy for others, although you're not supposed to say soft things like that. It actually "hits me", viscerally, in the gut, when someone is RL right in front of me and in obvious pain, for example. I still have some humanity.

The trouble with this is that everything in our culture is encouraging us to become sociopaths, to the point that not being one is itself a weakness.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.