[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you guys having for dindin I already made some meatballs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: image%3A7528.jpg (956KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7528.jpg
956KB, 2592x1456px
What are you guys having for dindin
I already made some meatballs now I rest
But later I will make some pasta with sauce and eat them
They came out surprisingly good considering the amount of fuck ups I made
>>
File: image%3A7527.jpg (857KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7527.jpg
857KB, 2592x1456px
>>26113667
Here is my first one, it came out all wrong
I call it my robot meatball
>>
>>26113696
how can you fuck up meatballs, it's literally just a ball of meat
>>
Saute means to jump.

You fucked up.
>>
>>26113752
I don't know what that means but my meatballs are tasty
>>26113728
The fucking recipe said to add half I cup of water, I added it and it became meat soup, luckily I had meet for chilli and more bread crumbs so I fexed it
>>
>>26113728
My robot meatball its not wrong it's just missing stuff like salt and its too soft not hard enough just like a robot, don't worry it was just a test I have made better now
>>
>tfw enough meatballs for two
>alone
>oh I guess I will be fat then
>>
>>26113847
hey cool you actually used ground meet and breadcrumbs recipe stuff, nice work that looks pretty good. like >>26113696 that doesn't look like it came out wrong sometimes i sort of burn mine on purpose because i like the crunchy consistency a little bit, like if you throw it in sauce you don't notice it really either way but i like to try and crisp it before tomato sauce just so i know they're cooked and it'll pretty much just be liked poached if it just simmers in sauce without that.
>>
>>26114179
I ended up making 1/3 of them tho I hope the meat is still good tomorrow to make more
I'm really tired now and I still need to cook the pasta and clean at least I will have food for the entire week. Where can I buy the beans and the cayene tho?
>>
>>26114321
cayene supermarket, i aint never thrown no beans in my spegetti. dude just a heads up when you cook your noodles don't wash it. i was taught rinse off the noodles but it is wrong. different noodles are made in different shapes and thickness to retain the sauce. when you wash it it screws with that because it takes off starch or something that is suppose to make the sauce stick.
as long as you refrigerate the meat it should be alright overnight but make sure it is cooked thoroughly tomorrow.
>>
>>26114764
For the chili I mean
>>
>>26114896
>beans in chili
>>
>>26114896
chili is fucking terrible
im just going to reeeeeeeeeeeeeee that you even mention chili to me
good luck tho
>>
I made like a pound of spaghetti and meatballs, I ate less than half and already feel like throwing up
>>
no one cares about your stupid meatballs why would you post them is your life so pathetic that you need to take a picture of meatballs that you made and post it on 4chan for validation
>>
File: 1415279599140.jpg (36KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1415279599140.jpg
36KB, 252x252px
Mummy is cooking din din

Getting tendies without even spending GBP
But not just any tendies

CHICKEN
TENDIE
PARMESAN
>>
>>26115214
Mean troll please don't make me cry.
See what you did I'm crying, now I will take my own life
There I am dead now, just like a teenager girl
>>
>>26115300
i am sorry anon people were mean to me as a kid so i became a mean person i hope you ressurect
>>
>>26115214
baka i kind of want his recipe desu senpai
>>
My wife hasn't told me yet. Yesterday we cooked sausages over the fire at her mother's, though.
>>
>>26113911
Meatballs are one of the better foods for freezing. They come out just as good once you reheat them.
>>
>>26115316
Haven't you heard this is new Facebook. Now so no more mean people here only pictures of food and people threatening to kill themselves from now on
>>
>>26115326
Ok mix meat and eggs and bread crumbs in a bowl, add pepper and salt too
Cook chopped onions and chilly powder for about 7 minutes and add to the bowl
Add half a cup of water because the recipe says so
Freak out because the bowl is now raw meat soup
Remember you bought meat for chilli too
Add half of that meat and more bread crumbs
Then just make a ball for 40 seconds and when you have enough cook them in a pan
>>
File: IMG_20160130_020148.jpg (705KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160130_020148.jpg
705KB, 1200x1600px
3 cups of cottage cheese today because I'm a poorfag and don't know how to cook
>>
Liquir, if I can in a few hours a totinos pizza I'll add some cheese and oven it and Tyson tendies, anyone want to advice me on dipping sauce?
>>
>>26115503
Is it 1 cup? They are pretty bethy im having totinos tonight for my chill dinner, i do cottage cheese in morning its good cheap healthy win win, average tub states is 3 servings 180 cal i think 18g protien
>>
>>26115503
Add hot sauce or salsa or berries if you are bored of it
>>
>>26115552
You can't get cottage cheese in my country :( sounds tasty
>>
>>26115599
What where you from senpai?
>>
>>26115214
FUCK YOU. I found your balls very charming OP.
(no skettio)
>>
>>26113667
I don't have any food. Please come cook me some tastyballs for dindin, OP. They look divine.
>>
File: IMG_1775.jpg (1MB, 2285x1714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1775.jpg
1MB, 2285x1714px
I made pizza
>>
File: 1.jpg (158KB, 620x876px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
158KB, 620x876px
>>26117005
Nice pizza my fellow robut
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.