[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons my best friend just fucked the girl that I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (40KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 653x490px
Hey anons my best friend just fucked the girl that I've been in love with for years. I feel like I'm gonna throw up. Pretty sure I'm gonna kill myself by jumping of a bridge soon. I don't know why I'm telling you guys this but it feels better letting it out.
>>
It's not his fault you're a beta.

Stop trying to bring everyone down with you
>>
>>26113004
What kind of best friend does that? Did he know you liked her?
>>
>>26113004

My god, do not cheapen suicide by killing yourself out of such puny reasons. That is so far away from an situation without a resolve, even getting terribly sad about it is useless.

Sleep over this shit and do not kill yourself over a cunt for fucks sake.
>>
Post picture of girl so we could judge if she worth it
>>
>>26113004
Pretty sure you're going to look back on this and want to punch your former self in the face for being such a pussy
>>
Dude David took pills, it's better. Don't fckin kill yourself btw.
>>
File: fb_faju2.jpg (55KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
fb_faju2.jpg
55KB, 720x960px
She the angel on the left guys. My heart hurts and stomach is killing me.
>>
File: 1445279766155.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1445279766155.gif
421KB, 700x525px
You got cucked like the rest of us, you have the ability to get a gf apparently so use those normie powers and meet more chicks to date/fuck. cut those two out of your life completely and try and leave them on your dust

inb4 normieadvice
>>
>>26113330
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA She's a total Stacy. Either you're a normie or incredibly delusional if you're going to kill yourself over a girl with 10,000,000 clones that look exactly like her.
>>
>>26113401
She isn't like other girls. She is really smart and genuine and really cool to hang with. Very unique look-wise and personality wise.
>>
>>26113004
Yeah anon, i feel you. Same shit happened to me, but realize you have no one to blame except for yourself. i know it sucks but try considering improving yourself instead of killing yourself.
>>
you have it way better than me my man
I can't look at my family in the eyes again because of the shit that happened between us
>>
>>26113004
Guilt trip him. Tell him you'll kill yourself because of it.

Better yet, ask him to take it back and watch him plead with you not to go through with it.
>>
>>26113502
Oh if that isn't just the saddest thing I've ever read. She is exactly like every other girl. Don't kill yourself, but don't ever fucking talk to her again.
>>
>>26113004
Lol she just had sex with him to get you jealous op
>>
>>26113025
I'm probably gonna do it next week. not now he won't know it's because of him
>>26113330
This isn't her

By the way guys, I'm jumping off a bridge should leave a suicide note or not?
I think it might be better if people think I ran away.
If not I'll write on the note that I was too curious to see what death is like and that I didn't kill myself to be depressed.

By the way I never ever actually went out with the girl but we're both close friends and we've known each other for a while now.
>>
>>26113330
Mate go for the one on the right.
>>
>>26113763
do not waste your rare existence over some cumdumpster.
>>
>>26113004
How many years have you had to work with? In that time, did you even get close to making a move, even once? If not, you don't deserve to feel victimized.
>>
File: Golden_Gate_Bridge.jpg (937KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Gate_Bridge.jpg
937KB, 1280x853px
>>26113763
Not trying to be mean but which bridge? The Golden Gate?
>>
it's just sex : \
I don't get the big deal
>>
>>26113763
If you really want to go through with it leave a note. You have to give the people that care about you some closure at least.

Also jumping of a bridge seems a pretty shitty way to do it.
>>
>>26113502
>She isn't like other girls.

Yes she is you fucking faggot.
>>
>>26113330
LMAO she's 100% Stacy. You said you wanted her for years didn't you? Why didn't you make a move? If you don't at least have the balls to get rejected, you don't have the right to feel victimized, it doesn't matter if the guy she fucked was a random Chad or your fucking Dad.
>>
>>26113725
wtf
no
Enough with the suicide shit it's dumb. If he tried to pull that shit it would just make him look pathetic and it would turn out to be one of the most embarrassing memories of his life. Don't tell him to act out your nasty beta impulses.

You can guilt trip them with dignity, OP.
>>
>>26113004
Stop being 15 years old, asshole. And stop being an ass while you're at it.
>>
File: 1446250012950.jpg (32KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1446250012950.jpg
32KB, 500x377px
>>26113763
Dude, IKTF I was in a very similar situation since im a complete cuck and fell in love with a girl I wasnt even dating. It's stupid and sad but shit happens, she ends up fucking a bunch of other dudes including my "friends" and completely disregarding me as a friend, I felt abandoned. Anyway she just ended up being your typical Stacey as much as i didn't want to believe it at first, due to my own self delusions, but with time alone, introspection and shizz, I (somewhat) got over it and don't give a shit anymore, It takes time.

Maybe b8, maybe not, Don't end it over something like this, you're only giving them the satisfaction.
>>
>>26113763
Bridge is shit. Die respectably, at least.
>>
>>26113808
Nah, there's a bridge where I live to go across a border I think I'll pay for a taxi and then jump off the side at night.
>>
>>26113763
a bridge is a terrible way to go, all that time to rethink it before going splat on the hard-as-concrete water below

If you survive, you'll be even more of a burden since all your limbs will be broken
>>
>>26113004
Same thing happened to me anon although it was only about 10 months.

I haven't had a best friend since.
>>
>>26113940
>"Ya just let off at the bridge"
>"Why?"
>"Uhh"
Die looking like a total autist.
You're a true robot.
>>
>>26113004

you are honestly the most pathetic shithead
>>
>tfw I don't know this feel

Maybe I'm a literal robot, even though I'm not a virgin. Seriously there are literally billions of women in the world, and sex is just putting your cock in a slippery warm hole, how can people get this upset about shit
>>
>>26113004
MMMM fuck op, just imagine the guilt they'll feel. Leave a fake diary expressing why you did it, pointing it directly to your friend fucking your oneitis. Hide it somewhere easy to find. Make sure your suicide note says nothing about it, or your reasons. When they find it, imagine the suffering OP. They probably wont be able to be in the same room anymore. Do it OP, do it tonight. Call her first and make it seem like she can save you.
>>
>>26113989
It's more the betrayal from the one closest to you I think that hurts the most.
>>
>>26113937
>>26113843
There's no guns in my country so it's the easiest way to do it. What's wrong with jumping off a bridge? Seems painless if it's heigh enough.

>>26113928
Honestly, I'll still probably do it. But thank you anyway.

Also to all the people that want me to make my friend feel bad, I like him too much to do that.
>>
>>26113962
I'll be your friend:)
This is oc by the way
>>
>>26113004
Welcome to adulthood. She probably fucked him because she knows you liked her and were on good terms with him. She probably thinks you still want her. Get another girl and try to stay as far away from that one as possible.
>>
>>26113940
Ok, but chose carefully if you really really want it to work. I was asking that because I survived an attempt at the Jacques Cartier Bridge 2 years ago.

Wouldn't recommend it, but if you've already made your decision I just thought I'd give you a heads-up. Godspeed, lad.
>>
>>26114035
This is totally logical
Fucking torture the bitch in your basement
>>
>>26114001
I don't know about you, but if I was chad in this situation I'd be totally turned on by this. That this loser that loved this girl so much yet never had her, like I had her, on her knees sucking me off and bent over taking it rough. This girl who I treated like a slut, was loved so much by this beta friend of mine that he killed himself. Shit I would let this girl read the diary as she is blowing me than nut in her mouth with the force of a 10000 suns
>>
well, im really disapointed in you op. i was hoping youd show a picture of some adorable, pure looking introverted waifu. a young and innocent girl that actually has some value. that would maybe be worth suicidingng over. but instead you show us this self absorbed, used-up looking whore stacy whose obviously ridden hundreds of dicks.
>>
>>26114072
Storytime papa?
>>
>>26113004

>killing yourself for a stupid ass bitch roastie

Please don't do that, If you kill yourself because of someone else, you are KING KEK.

You don't want to die as a cuck, there's a special place in hell for cucks.
>>
>>26114072
The height of the bridge is 445 feet, so I'll probably be dead before I hit the water
>>
>falling in love with girls before even fucking them
It's your fault brah.
Don't kill yourself though, just let that be a lesson that you should never get emotionally attached to anyone, it will only bite you in the ass.
>>
>>26114124
This

>not hitting the gym, being alpha and moving on with your life
>>
if your friend knew you liked her and fucked her anyway, he's not your friend, that's just a selfish scum bag who only cares about himself.

drop him
>>
File: brutal.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
brutal.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>26113004
>in love for years
>never made a move
you earned it champ, quit feeling sorry for yourself
>>
>>26113330

>She's not like the other girls
>blonde stacy
>le selfie before we go to le clubbbb XD
>fucks some random dude then cuck you

Wew lad, she's literally like every other roastie in the whole world.
>>
>>26113989
People are literally created to fuck. If you don't reproduce, you have failed at your only purpose, reproduction. The body knows that it must fuck to succeed, and therefore punishes us relentlessly when we fail. That turmoil we feel is an evolutionary advantage. It drives us to better ourselves and succeed.
>>
>Hit gym, Delete Facebook, Lawyer up
>>
>>26114150
wut how
>>
>>26113004
If you depend on other people to make your life worth living then you deserve what waits at the bottom of a bridge.
>>
Kek just do it pussy. You. event man enough to get her so you're beta and too much of a pussy to do anything meaningful in life faggot
>>
File: 1453553021338.jpg (364KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1453553021338.jpg
364KB, 956x1280px
>>26114015
Google a New Yorker article about people jumping off the Golden Gate bridge. You basically break your legs when you hit the water, the leg bones stab up into your stomach, and you slowly drown in agony. It's not like you hit the water and die instantly.

I would never choose that method.

Anyway, there was an interview with a survivor of the jump, who said that right after he jumped, when he was in the air, he was struck with the revelation that he could have changed any aspect of his life except the one choice he just made.

Anyway, go on a vacation or something and move on with your life.

PS: this girl is infinitely cuter than your boring stacy "love"
>>
That happened to me too and now I'm 100% over the girl. It happened maybe 2 or 3 years ago?

Have some perspective dude, that's nothing to kill yourself over no matter how shitty it may feel. You'll get over it.
>>
OP you should just not be friends with the guy anymore. He'll hold it over you for the rest of your life if you dont either kill him or never talk to him again.
>>
>>26114212
It's a toll bridge to cross a border
>>26114183
That's not her and that not me saying that
>>26114099
Not her
>>
>>26114278

What is she actually like then?
>>
>>26113004
>>26113763
>never actually went out with the girl

Then you weren't in love.
>>26113928
No. If you didn't date her you weren't in love. You fucking chodes.
>>26114015
What country?
>>26114153
This guy gets it
>>26114192
I like fucking but I don't want no goddamn kids. Life is easy mode with no kids.
>>
>>26113004
>waah i loved Stacy for YEARS
>WHY THE FUCK DID MY BESTFRIEND FUCK HER? SHES ONLY FOR ME!!!

Jesus fuck man that's pathetic.
>>
>>26114254
Fuck, what if the bridge is 445 foot high?
I'll be dead before I even hit the water, right?
>>
>>26114322
Yeah lets just ignore the fact that my best friend fucked my crush effortlessly and just approach some landwhales
>>
>>26114337
How would you be dead before you hit the water? Are you retarded in addition to being a pussy?

Any urban legend you've heard about having a heart attack (when you're 18) or suffocating (when people fall much further in thinner air before their parachutes deploy while skydiving) is just that-an urban legend.

No, you won't die until you hit the water. And then it won't be instant. It will hurt.
>>
>>26113004
Same thing happened to me man. Best friend, perfect girl, wanted to kill him, wanted to kill myself, then I realized how not perfect this girl was, and I'm in love with someone who's worth my time now.
It's easy to get those blinders on when you start falling for somebody but remember that we're all temporary vessels of flesh and no ones that much more special than anyone else.
>>
>>26114381
>my crush
>my

She wasn't "your" crush like one would describe "their" wife or "their" girlfriend, you fucking faggot.

She was a girl you wanted to fuck and you are beta enough to think you were in love with. You had no claim on her.

You should kill yourself, but not because of her. You should do it because of you.
>>
>>26114381
No, he signaled to many women, she reciprocated, and they fucked. It was effortless because he took a slutty girl who already expressed interest.

Be glad you realized she was a slut before you could date her and get serious. She probably would've cheated and broken you.

Never worry about sluts. It sucks when you're mistaken about a girl, but don't kys over it.
>>
>>26114416
That isn't fair, I would do anything for her
>>
>>26114116
Landed on my feet on a good angle which is probably what saved me. I did it during a summer day and there was some kind of cruise boat not so far and a lot of people were on it and saw me.

It hurts. A lot. I was just struggling to get air during the first few minutes and I did not have to swim back to the bank.

I was just very lucky because I was saved. I don't have suicidal thoughts anymore and life's better.
>>
>>26114076
Nothing logical about it, females tend to go one of two routes. Cheat behind your back to not hurt you and end up making it way worse in the long run. Or open betrayal that they think will sting the most. Like I said before, welcome to adulthood there aint no real get back for that she fucked up her own reputation and it is going to follow her nothing worse you can do really. Getting on is all you can really do, think you can start calling yourself a man though if you move on past this and flourish because you have to realize you're in control of your own actions not what others do.
>>
>>26114381
So she's pretty much a slag who will fuck anyone effortlessly? Maybe I could understand if you guys were dating for a long time and was considering engagement, but no, you're not even dating her. You're stuck in la-la land thinking of "what could be" but you didn't make any move on her - FOR YEARS.

Maybe you should kill yourself. But going off on how you're acting, you'll most likely pussy out before jumping.
>>
File: 1453241576268.jpg (487KB, 1912x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1453241576268.jpg
487KB, 1912x1072px
>>26114316
You can't define love, so It's completely based on your personal definition in the specific circumstance.

I wouldn't say I was in love now looking back on it (even though I used the word in the reply) But I was in a position where I truly convinced myself was willing to die for her (I know). I would say now that it was in fact super infatuation, spread over a long period of time. AKA oneitis
>>
Letting it out is good. I hope you'll feel better when you've slept over it, OP. Good luck.
>>
>>26114460
Now you're baiting.
>>
>>26114460
>being this cucked
She's a slut. Fuck her and fuck you for being this stupid.
>>
File: JPx7R.jpg (92KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
JPx7R.jpg
92KB, 960x960px
>>26114381
I remember when I was 16...
>>
>>26114475
>>26114453
>>26114416
>tfw I wasn't op to start with
Marvelous kek
>>
OP you got cucked hard no doubt but consider how your situation is by no means unique, and how there are tons of men who have used such an event as an opportunity to improve themselves. By rewiring your perspective a bit (something which is 100% within your control) you can turn your feelings of cuck shame into fuel to burn in the engine of self improvement. Just because you got cucked doesn't mean you have to be a cuck.
>>
>>26113004

Do it, feelings are for the weak
>>
this kind of thread make me glad for having no friends and neither crush/oneitis
trust absolutely nobody robots
>>
>>26114516
Thanks for sharing that fellow anon.
>>
>>26114381
Not me once again
>>
I remember junior hs
>my oneitis's date was the Chad who bullied me
>>
>>26114082
Chad here, can confirm these are thoughts we think.
>>
>>26114460
How is that relevant?
>>
>>26114620
I deserve her more
>>
>>26114668
And how is *that* relevant?
>>
>>26114668
You still weren't/aren't in love with her. You can't be in love with a person you aren't even in a relationship with. That's just you being an inexperienced faggot who thinks love is something you do to a woman to make her like you.
>>
>>26114741
Yea I'm kv but I didn't think it was worth mentioning
>>
>>26113966
fukken KEKaroony
>>
Man if this is the worst shit that happens to yea your a lucky son of a bitch! Women are cunts anyway
>>
>>26113763
why don't you actually just run away then
>>
>>26114254

What the fuck, she looks like she's 8 years old dude.
>>
>>26114460
Do anything aside from asking her out or telling her how you feel, right?
>>
>>26113502
>smart
>with a personality
>unique and different
Oh, like all those other hundreds thousands of girls out there?

>>26113148
Do what he says
Also not love, hormones
>>
>>26113004
If you do it, write a letter telling you did as protestantes against corruption in latin america
>>
>>26113004
>fall in love with new girl
>fuck her
>better yet, don't fall in love at all. those things don't deserve devotion

you're welcome, now stop being a faggot
>>
>>26113004
Love isn't real. Suicide is.

Same thing happened to me m8. Life sucks when you're ugly, roll with the punches and find other ways to be happy. You can't change the way she feels but you can change your happiness.
>>
>>26114278
Well anon? Are you going to show us who she is or?
>>
>>26113004
Your fault for hiding in the shadows all these years. You don't get given things in life, you take them.
>>
>>26114463
If you landed feet first, you weren't trying to kill yourself.
>>
>caring for 3DPD in the current year
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.