[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A-am I a normie now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: shelikesspegehtie.jpg (1MB, 2328x3144px) Image search: [Google]
shelikesspegehtie.jpg
1MB, 2328x3144px
A-am I a normie now?
>>
It is not clear
What exactly is it that is being looked at by us
>>
>>26112505
It's a phone number and a whore's name

Fuck off OP, you are no longer welcome here
>>
>>26112505
seems a waitress gave him her number

now the question is, OP, was it unsolicited?
>>
>>26112469
Not if you're Amanda.
>>
I see
Perhaps you should telephone her and ask if she would like to be friends
>>
>>26112655
perhaps he should go farther and arrange a late evening rendezvous?
>>
File: fuSpWaVR.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuSpWaVR.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>26112469
Seeing as the act of a girl giving you her number excited you enough to post it on the internet for approval from strangers, no. You're a still a faggot.
>>
>>26112685
Maybe even engage in a bit of consensual recreational intercourse that people are quite fond of
Only in due time of course but OP should consider the long term plan as well
>>
>>26112469
congrats op, now fuck off until she eventually breaks your heart.
>>
>>26112726
>Faggot
>Not normie
>>>/out/
>>
Did the waitress at Denny's turn you down or something? Seriously, I've never had a waitress at steak n shake who wasn't a single mother with a crack habit
>>
>>26112583
no I asked her.
>>
>>26112685
scandalous
>>
>>26112739
tried way too hard..this ain't reddit bro.
>>
>>26112795
I had to be at work at 5:30 AM at 4:30 I stopped into steak and shake and she was a complete bombshell. a no joke 9/10
>>
>>26112469
>scribble over with tiny sized brush

no
>>
>>26112798
how the fuck did you do that
that seems so forward
>here's your steak and shake
>can I have your number
>lol okay
that doesn't sound like something that would transpire
>>
>>26112856
That's probably how Chad's do it though. They just show up and *boom* every girl within a three mile radius is pulled towards him in a gravitational pull.
>>
>>26112856
It was just me and her. She was cleaning around my table seeing as it was 4 AM and we got to talking, I told her about my time in the Marines and she told me about going to school to be a doctor etc-etc-etc And as I left I told her "I don't want to sound inappropriate but I was wondering if you were doing anything later?" She smiled and wrote down her number for me and gave me a sprite to go!
>>
>>26112935
>marines
buzz off chad
reee
>>
>>26112989
I was kicked out of boot for breaking my ribs. And I was the fattest recruit on the island. Don't call me a chad faggot
>>
>>26112935
this is extremely important: did you at any point tell her how tiny your penis is? after you left the restaurant, did you go up to the window and bang on it from the outside, and when she looked over, you yelled "do you like apples? i have a tiny penis. how do you like dem apples?"
>>
>>26113146
Fuck....I thought girls liked when you did that.
>>
>>26112469
If that's what you think a normie is then sure, but remember once you go normie you gotta get the FUCK OF MY BOARD
>>
>>26113168
they do! i'm just making sure you did.
>>
>>26113006
Oh fucking fail. My bad for doubting you.
>>
I should also mention that I baned her.
>>
> be the only one working in the dining area
> shift is almost over, there are no customers, about ready to leave
> suddenly this fat slob shows up alone
> he asks to be seated
> goddamnit.ISO
> seat him and take his order, bring his food out as soon as possible so I can leave ASAP
> He starts mumbling about the marines without breaking eye contact with his meal
> smile politely and let him be
> glance over at him and see him sweating prefusely into his meal while mouthing something to himself
> come over with more napkins since he's made a mess
> W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING LATER
> C-CAN III HAVE YOUR NUMBER
> idonthavetimeforthisshit.rar
> literally write down random numbers to get him to leave
> he finally leaves
> have to stay late to clean up the pool of sweat that accumulated on his chair
>>
>>26113519
She texted me back :^)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.