[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cocaine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

File: Cocaine.jpg (35KB, 525x351px) Image search: [Google]
Cocaine.jpg
35KB, 525x351px
How many of you do use it, and how often?
Your opinion on it?
Do you like to combine it with anything else?

Also, general /drug/ thread I guess
>>
/drughate/ threads are better.

>tfw criticize drug use
>druggies get so fucking defensive

Identifying with momentary retardation is pathetic.
>>
File: dexpepe.png (62KB, 304x342px) Image search: [Google]
dexpepe.png
62KB, 304x342px
anyone /otc junkie/ here?

planning a dxm/dph trip soon
>>
I've smoked crack before, but never done powder cocaine. It's so fucking expensive, I'm having a hard time justifying buying some compared to various amphetamines.
>>
>>26111230
Underage b&

I got told drugs are bad in school so therefore they must be!

Fuck off kid. Things aren't so black and white.
>>
>>26111180
Coke is okay
I've never done super large quantities because I have a sensitive nose and it bleeds really easily
Not worth the price for the high in my opinion

I do coke pretty regularly with my friend though so I'll always take some when he offers
>>
Coke is often cut with bullshit and it's addictive nature makes it a shit tier drug.
>>
My dad blew like 10k on it over the space of years along with drink

He ended up killing himself last april
>>
>>26111180
Tried it once. Blacked out the whole night because I'd been drinking for the past two days anyway.

I'm gonna try it again by itself so that I can get a good idea of the effects of it and how it feels.
>>
>>26111272
Nah, been around people while they're on drugs lots of times.
It's like watching someone lose their humanity. Legitimately disgusting.
I don't even care if they don't cause long term damage (although plenty do), to even want short term retardation is the sign of a idiotic mind.
>>
I tried a line since my friend was stepping on some shit he was reselling

It was fun, but I immediately wanted more, it ended too quickly, it's way too expensive to justify, and I prefer my drugs weird and loopy
>>
>>26111272
>fall for bait
>get defensive

You cant deny the negatives.
>>
>>26111389
Is it at all possible that the people you've seen "lose their humanity" while on drugs were just assholes to begin with? Some of the most pleasant and empathetic people I know are regular drug users.

Also

*an idiotic mind.
>>
File: 1417043210931.jpg (101KB, 950x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1417043210931.jpg
101KB, 950x1144px
>>26111389
>short term retardation

a vast oversimplification

drugs do all kinds of different things. some make you think more, some make you think less. some make you relaxed and cozy, some make you antsy and hyper

you cant just make blanket statements about ALL drug users like that

thats like the normies who come here and think ALL robots are people who piss in bottles and hide them and dont shower
>>
>>26111444
>not pissing in bottles

gtfo normie
>>
Coke is fucking great in my opinion.
Say if all your pals are going out to the club and 50% of you wants to stay in and 50% wants to go out,
take a bump of coke and you're 110% ready to have a good time.

It may be on the expensive side and mostly worth a try before buy type basis which are fairly hard to come by.
In my experience, 20 GBP/USD for half a gram means it's pretty weak stuff especially if bought at your local pub.
In festivals/raves however, 40 GBP/USD for half a gram most likely means it's real good shit.
I've lasted a 12 hour rave on just half a gram from a rave dealer.

My only negative point is that it gives me a blocked nose the next day.
>>
>>26111465
ive done it several times as a matter of fact

if im drunk or tripping balls or something and dont want to get up to go piss i'll just use a jug

difference being i always dispoe of the jug within a day
>>
>>26111530
why are you on this board again
>>
>>26111530
Problem is you take a bump and your ready to go out but you gotta take amother bump every 40 minutes or else you will feel like shit and not wanna be there and that gets real expensive real quick
>>
File: 1409705724537.jpg (20KB, 361x330px) Image search: [Google]
1409705724537.jpg
20KB, 361x330px
what is cocaine supposed to feel like?

i was offered a line of it one time and it didnt even do anything i dont think

it was after work, one of my coworkers had it. i walked home and didnt feel any different. just tasted like shit in my throat
>>
>>26111180
I've has coke twice

the first time it was at some party. some guy had a ziploc sandwich bag filled with it. it was shiny and flaky and he said it was this amazing fishscale.
it was incredible. I hate uppers (I usually stick to opiates and weed) but this made me feel like a god.

the second time was really bad. I'm pretty sure it was cut with speed.
>>
>>26111595
It's a fucking shame it's so expensive everywhere.
>>
>>26111432
>grammar correction
Oh no, you got me!
>Is it at all possible that the people you've seen "lose their humanity" while on drugs were just assholes to begin with? Some of the most pleasant and empathetic people I know are regular drug users.
Everyone has their flaws, none the less, people become far worse when on drugs. You can't treat them like normal people, because they literally are out of their mind during that time. Nothing is more annoying then having to get a message across to someone when they're high.
>>26111444
I've never dealt with someone who was both able to remain relevant and responsive while on drugs. I think that covers any argument that can attempt to show that "drugs don't fuck you up that much". It doesn't matter how "mild" the effects. If you can't have a comprehensive conversation with someone (which you can't fucking do when they're high) then there's no point in talking to them. The only issue is sometimes you do have to deal with people when they're high.
>>
>>26111272

this is more retarded than the post that you were replying to and that was very retarded
>>
>>26111692
kek im a robot, even before i ever tried drugs people couldnt have a comprehensive conversation with me

if anything, drugs made me a mellower person than the edgy self hating straight edge hardcore fag that i was before, and that's a good thing
>>
>>26111692
>people become far worse when on drugs
All people? Seems you believe yourself to omnipotent. Why are your experiences with people while on drugs more valid than everyone elses experience with people on drugs? Sounds like you're just very biased.
>>
>>26111622
You probably railed it too hard, instead of getting in your nose you just sucked it down to your throat.
>>
>>26111272
DURGZ ARE BAD MMMKAY!
DON'T TAKE AND DRUGS EVEN IF IT SAVE YOUR LIFE YOU STUPID FUCKING HUGE PACK OF USED CONDOMS.
>>
>>26111776
Not him but coke never makes someone a nicer person. It always seems to make people assholes and regular use adds paranoia on top of that.
>>
File: 1449073023974030284.jpg (1MB, 1296x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1449073023974030284.jpg
1MB, 1296x1000px
>>26111180
I've never tried stimulants because I don't have connections to buy this shit so I buy RC psychedelics from the net.
4-HO-MiPT is great stuff, works like shrooms. Music is beutiful, life has meaning and world around me is alive. I can feel like every being I can imagine, I can see through eyes of beings from other worlds.
I recommend this stuff, lone life in basement never been so exciting.
>>
File: 1453758437382.png (179KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
1453758437382.png
179KB, 1024x946px
>>26111244
I'm really interested in taking a NDMA antagoist dissociative, but I'm scared to take DXM because I'm having chest pains and DXM metabolizes into a NRI
how does your heartrate feel on it? by what percent does it increase roughly, I just need a ballpark answer, I don't expect you to get out the stethoscope
>>
>>26111968
Right..... but you know what you experienced is just your mind attempting to make sense of the scrambling of your neural pathways right? You didn't see through the mind of another being.
>>
I used to do coke fairly frequently.

Here's the cliff's:

> It's expensive.

Like $80 a gram in most places, $50 in some.

> It's cut with other shit.

Purity is rarely above 30% or so.

> Purity varies a lot.

Generally with street coke, 'good' stuff is what which hovers around the 30-50% range.

But most of the time, unless you have a reliable hookup, you will get something less than 10% pure and claim that 'coke doesn't do anything for me' (it actually has pretty intense effects, you just had crap stuff).

> Because of this, it's not worth it.

As someone who'd buy coke once a week for a period of more than a year, I would say less than 1 in 5 bags I'd get would be worth the price.

> It pairs well with alcohol.

Easily the best drug combination of all time. You feel invincible, super confident, euphoric etc.
>>
I've done it a handful of times and I'm always drunk when I do it. I usually embarrass myself by talking way too much. All I'd give it a 6/10 senpai
>>
>>26111752
Whatever do what you want, I'm just saying, I think it makes people less respectable. Also, nothing wrong with being straight edge.
>>26111776
>brain works normally
>take a drug that retards or overworks the brain
>this isn't straight forward?

I'll just say this to be clear on my stance on drugs.
I don't give a shit if you do them, as long as you are not in a situation that forces other people to have to interact with you while you're high, unless they explicitly state they're okay with being around you like that. Unfortunately, most drugtards put themselves in situations where they will be affecting others with their drug use, and that's fucking selfish and disgusting. <--This statement, isn't biased.
My personal bias statement is that I think someone who lowers themselves to experiencing retardation automatically is less respectable in my opinion.
>>
Where in Europe would you get the best and cheapest coke?
I assume maybe Spain or Portugal but I'm not sure.
>>
File: 1417379442703891847.gif (312KB, 624x384px) Image search: [Google]
1417379442703891847.gif
312KB, 624x384px
>>26112035
I know anon but on trip is nice to belive.
btw all our life happens in our minds so I don't care whether something is true or false.
>>
File: dexguide.jpg (2MB, 1944x3708px) Image search: [Google]
dexguide.jpg
2MB, 1944x3708px
>>26111992
i dont know much about pharmacology or how it actually works, i haven't even gone to college (im 18)

but i do find that your heart rate goes up on it. nothing crazy, but you have to catch yourself once in a while, chill out and breathe slowly.

you have to get a source that contains only dextromethorphan as the active ingredient, anything else goes in the trash and is bad for you (its already kind of bad for you but if it has extra shit then its worse)

look at this guide

go to the cough and cold aisle, look for blue labels, "DM" stuff like that. the syrup i use is called tussin and comes in a blue box. it tastes like the devil's piss though, you have to just hold your nose, chug that shit and chase it with a dark soda. try to hold any puke for at least 45 minutes. if you have to puke after that go ahead, it makes you feel better

dont do it more than once a month
>>
>>26112109
I like how some people on a board of people who pride themselves on being jobless and pissing in bottles regularly ante up their respect as if it's a valuable commodity or something that the rest of us cares for in the slightest.
>>
>>26111180
don't fuck with it cuz im on SSRIs and it could do zonky shit to my brain.

im just an alcoholic.
>>
>>26111180
One time I bought the best coke I have ever had from a Mexican in LA. That night I wanted to see how it would feel to mix different things with it.I did coke, smoked a blunt, drank grey goose with red bull, smoked a cigarette and took oxycotone. I meet this chick and I couldn't cum at all but I felt great lol
>>
>>26112159
>piss bottles
>not just a meme that gets autistic shut ins to piss in bottles

Just like most of the memes on this board it's just a way to fuck with the mentally ill.
>>
>>26111992
Actually, norepinephrine enhancers generally LOWER heart rate. MAOIs and a2 agonists for example lower heart rate, despite causing increased activity. Beta blockers lower heart rate, but only by inhibiting an increase in it.
>>
>>26111389
>to even want short term retardation is the sign of a idiotic mind.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Edison
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Crick
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Sagan

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/You're_Fucking_Retarded
>>
>>26112159
Nice argument.
>>
>>26112224
Hemingway was an alcoholic, does his success as a writer make alcoholism ok? You've got a logical fallacy on your hands.
>>
>>26111530
>goin out wit tha bros na'msayin mane?
literal normie
>>
>>26111244
is dhp as fucked up as people say it is?
>>
>>26112224
I'm sure there's plenty of successful people who have never done drugs as well. Also there are more factors than just drugs and intelligence.
Experimentation is what leads to grand success. It might also lead to drug use. Plus, like 90% of people have tried drugs, so obviously some of them will end up successful.
You're taking extreme examples and presenting it like it's the norm.
There have been studies that also show that on average, people who used drugs during their teens will have a lower IQ in adulthood. This either means that either drugs cause stupidity, or stupidity causes drug use. I believe it's the latter.
>>
>>26112284

But anon, the assertion that wanting to do drugs is a sign of idiocy is completely unfounded. You simply stated a baseless conclusion, and you provide no true premises for that conclusion. I find it ironic that you would call out some anon for a fallacy he didn't even commit when you've not even presented a proper argument.
>>
>>26111180
I do an 8 ball every new years. I fucking love it. I share it with everyone, too. I can never finish the whole thing.
>>
>>26112284
No, I'm saying some people (some) can use drugs responsibly and still hold a job or have a healthy marriage or whatever. A lot of people can't, but that doesn't mean drugs are inherently evil and have no use and it also doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to do them.
>>
most overrated drug out there

still can be worth it if you're lucky enough to get some really good coke. I prefer amphetamine myself though. I like functional stimulants. Cocaine is anything but. I've been doing tasks high on speed before and was offered coke by a friend, and from that point on, all that got done was a lot of bullshitting. But it has it's place. It combines really well with a few things, like GHB or MDMA. It's weird how it can be so addictive to some people, and to others be almost a soft drug. I can take it or leave it, really, but some of my friends totally destroyed their lives with it.
>>
>>26112369
I never said it was the norm, the guy I responded to said basically "people who use drugs are stupid" so I presented examples that refuted it. Yes, those are extreme, but the point still stands.
>>
File: 1434058298758.png (55KB, 455x451px) Image search: [Google]
1434058298758.png
55KB, 455x451px
>>26112357
after 400mg- yes. it absolutely is

ive never done it, but i knew someone who did. we were like 17. told me his dad was asleep and he took a box of benadryl (thats 600mg diphenhydramine) and an hour and a half later he kept hearing his dad call his name, heard him walking around, even saw him just standing there at his bed and general creepy shit like that

when he tried talking to the hallucination his actual dad woke up and found him, talking to the air

i would never even take more than 200mg myself
>>
>>26112369

The common man may give credence to IQ, but even a first year psychology student could tell you that it's an arbitrary, inefficient, and most importantly inaccurate method of measuring intelligence. Your correlational studies mean nothing; there is no grounds for assuming causation, nor is there any reason to care about IQ in the first place.
>>
Snorted cocaine once before. Was like the scarface of wolf of wall of street! Got hardcore munchies after 4 grams and fell asleep.
>>
>>26112480
yeah you're lying.

>got hungry
>fell asleep

nice try.
>>
>>26112369
It's still a pretty good counter to the argument "doing drugs indicates a dull mind" or whatever, jeenious
>>
>>26112450
>>26112534
Presenting outliers isn't a good argument. And like I said, pretty much everyone has done drugs, because everyone is fallible.
>>26112474
IQ tests have a correlation with real world outcomes to an extent. To right it off completely doesn't make sense.
>>
>>26112591
>inb4 someone get's pissed I wrote "right" instead of "write".
>>
File: 17502.jpg (582KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
17502.jpg
582KB, 1600x1200px
>>26112153
alright, I'm definitely not mentally stable, but I'll give it a go anyways
thanks for the guide
>>26112223
NE itself is definitely implicated in increasing heart rate and blood pressure through the beta receptors, and a NRI wouldn't be selective of whether it affects beta or alpha adrenals, I've read somewhere that there's an eventual reduction in heart rate in NE release due to some sort've cardial balancing response, but that initial jolt it what I was kind've worried about for my (self-diagnosed) heart issues. I'm sure it really wouldn't be too bad for me, but I am prone to panic attacks

I always have klonopin if things go wrong anyways
>>
I don't do coke with anything other than alchohol. its the best stimulant though.
>>
Coke is okay I guess but downers are much better. Xannys & Opiates > Uppers
Snort some H and tell me what you think
>>
>>26112357
I've taken 1000mg before. At first I was only going to takel ike 600mg. Then after an hour it's like "I'll take another 400mg". Bad choice. I then thought "oh shit, the absorption rate is terrible, this is not going to go well." I went to sleep, and next morning, woke up hallucinating moderately.

>ants/bugs/dots moving in my vision
>trying to piss, A LOT, with a tiny shrunken peepee
>auditory hallucinations, prosecutory in nature, from both my parents
>zoned out, my senses were mostly there but I was not thinking straight
This was eight hours after taking it. DPH has a half-life of like 8-16 hours. It makes you feel really dumb for days because of it's anticholinergic activity.

This was unfortunately the same day my upstairs neighbor (whose front door is right next to my room) had been in trouble with the FBI, so they paid him a visit. Literally I'm already having some auditory persecutory hallucinations and then I hear "OPEN UP, FBI". For like a year my adrenaline would go super turbo every time a door was knocked on. It still does a bit, but I think that's more of my general anxiety.
>>
Probably 2-3 times a month, I love it when it's not bunk. Super fun.
>>
File: 1428014200359.jpg (89KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1428014200359.jpg
89KB, 400x533px
>>26112534
in fact, my brother, one of the most die hard, never-touched-anything-his-whole-life kind of person i've ever known, lives with his girlfriend and 2 mistake kids in my moms house. he works at home depot and lives in misery with 0 free time. he is 29.

just because you choose not to use drugs does not make you superior
>>
>>26112522
Dude why would I lie?

Another thing I remember was having massive giggle fits and tripping friggin HARD at one point. Saw like a dragon and weird pink elephant fight each other lol, fucked up I know.
>>
>>26112612
>mixing a benzo and an NMDA antagonist
what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>26111180
I used to do it every weekend, but it's expensive as fuck here. It's around $100 for a gram and it's almost always shit. Reason why it's so much is because we live out in bumfuck nowhere with the closest cities being 4-5 hour drives.

I liked doing coke, it was fun and it made me feel good. I didn't combine it with anything else, and usually do it after I'm finished drinking for the night. I stopped because it got way too expensive and fast too.
>>
>>26111337
Can confirm. It delivers the same amount of pleasure as cigarettes. When it's not enough, you'll start chain snorting and'll get paranoid
>>
>>26111180
I used to like combining cocaine with ephedrine, helped with comedown if you had it. Cocaine is neat, but not for me. Feels too good. Also fucking expensive and hard to find GOOD stuff.
>>
>>26112648
Shitb8ting
>>
>>26112224
You forgot Freud who used cocaine, then left it. Robert Louis Stevenson also
>>
>>26111992
DXM increases my heart rate A LOT. If you combine it with weed it gets ridiculously fast. I like DXM and wouldn't normally try to dissuade someone from trying it if they're interested but chest pains could be serious. I suggest waiting until you find out if it is real or just anxiety. I have a lot of heart related anxiety, used to get chest pains but went to a doctor and found out everything was fine, I'm better at dealing with it now and never experience chest pains.

Don't do DXM until you know you're in the clear. Even if it is just anxiety, you will be less likely to have a good time if you lack peace of mind and can't confidently tell yourself that you are fine.
>>
Figure I'd ask here
So last night it happened for the third time. Sometimes when I get too high I pass out. It's happened like a month and a half ago, last week, then last night. The first two times I was standing and then my vision would go white the first time and black the second time and then I fell down and went unconscience for maybe 30 seconds. Last night I didn't pass out cause I was sitting down the whole time but I felt if I'd move I would pass out. Trying to stay conscience gave me huge muscle spasms. After a while my brother moved me to the couch and I drank some water and ate and felt better maybe after an hour. Every time I've been thirsty and I usually don't drink enough water so it may be dehydration. I don't have insurance so I can't go to a doctor but does anybody have any idea what it could be?
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.