[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else feels tired all the time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1409072510046.jpg (66KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1409072510046.jpg
66KB, 482x427px
Does anybody else feels tired all the time?
>>
me. i never sleep because sleep is the cousin of deatb
>>
File: lucky_charms-package.jpg (354KB, 722x500px) Image search: [Google]
lucky_charms-package.jpg
354KB, 722x500px
1. eat breakfast, even if it's a small baggie of dry cereal

2. buy a pack of multivitamins. and/or...

3. buy a box of healthy cereal. doesn't have to be Raisin Bran, but can't be Sugar Bullshit. make sure it has decent amount of vitamins and minerals. most General Mills cereals fit the bill perfectly. the vitamin/mineral content isn't as high as a multivitamin, but if you're eating hot pockets and chicken tenders every day, it makes a huge difference.

4. *make* yourself go to bed earlier. it's hard, but so is being an undisciplined goof who's tired all day long

these 3-4 simple-ass things will make a WORLD of difference in most cases. like, it's shocking.
>>
>>26110273
beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined
>>
>>26110580
i usually go to sleep around 21:30
>>
>>26110273
>>26110609
love you fampai
>>
Tfw can't even greentext
Just dreamt about my car being towed
I have work in half an he and I haven't even got out of bed yet
>>
>>26111168
>21:30

You can'tgo past 12:59 you fucking idiot
>>
Yes. It's been a fucking struggle my entire life. Found out recently I have sleep apnea. It explains EVERYTHING. I'm so relieved that all of the shit I've tried to get more energy didn't fail because of my own shortcomings but because I have a legitimate medical condition.
>>
>>26110264
Me and with the fatigue comes stomach sickness

And I'm awake all night long thinking of all the shit I have to do then I wake up sick and tired as fuck and can't do any of it
>>
>>26110273
STRAIGHT OUT THE FUCKIN DUNGEONS OF RAP

WHERE FAKE NIGGAS DON'T MAKE IT BACK
>>
make sure you drink enough water
>>
>>26112580
do you have many nightmares?because i do
at least one per night...i usually wake up 3 to 4 times in my sleeps
>>
>>26112580
Do you get neetbux? Do you think we could?
>>
>>26113147
Hey im>>26113178
I have vivid as fuck dreams every night and a lot of them time they are nightmares
>>
>>26113147
I have had nightmares every single night since I was 4 years old, waking me up multiple times throughout the night. It's because I stop breathing and my brain panics, tries to wake me up, and does that by signaling a life-or-death situation to me. It works but it's hell.

>>26113178
I doubt it. Even though I'm extremely lethargic, more prone to a shitton of other illnesses and it really isn't safe for me to drive, I can still work. Painfully.
>>
>>26113346
Damn I totally heard of people getting it for chronic fatigue not sure if they were eufags or not

I wouldn't get ssi unless I totally quit life and just wanted to die in one of those sad apartments and hide from society forever but I'm gettin there. I live in a rural area and they hand out ssi and they have nice apartments for 30 percent of your check
>>
>>26110264

its the alcohol mate. its time to quit.
>>
>>26113411
I'm an American and I live in Georgia so the healthcare here is fucked thanks to niggers taking advantage of the system. Even if I could go on SSI though, I wouldn't want to. I want to work and be healthy.
>>
>>26113537
but i don't drink anon
>>
>>26113556
Same man just saying if my body fucks up to the point where I can't even interact properly I might as well

My fatigue is making me go bald and I look like tired shit all the time and I'm always sweaty and sick to my stomach
>>
I think clinical depression's most obvious sign is chronic fatigue. For years I've just kind of felt like I've never been that energetic, like I'm always in a lazy stupor. I think this pretty common among people with shit lives.
>>
>>26110580
Also lift, err'yday
>>
>>26110264
My depression is low energy. I'm unmotivated and tired all the time. Send help.
>>
>>26113913
>>26114000
how do i get diagnosed with depression anyway?
>>
>>26112438
21:30 is 9:30pm
09:30 is 9:30am
Some digital clocks use that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.