[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom depends on me like I'm her fucking husband >gets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: chill skeleton.png (110KB, 379x329px) Image search: [Google]
chill skeleton.png
110KB, 379x329px
>Mom depends on me like I'm her fucking husband
>gets angry when I don't want anything to do with her anymore

Fuck this bitch and everything about her. Why does she think I'm supposed to step up when she's too fat and depressed to go get another man. Have any of you dealt with anything like this?
>>
>>26108500
Maybe she's just lonely. Like us.
>>
>>26108500
Yeah, pretty much my situation.

Except she works and I don't, although she can't keep a job for shit.
>>
>>26109376
This. Maybe she thought that by raising a child she could have someone to support her.
>>
>>26108500
Tell her that you're leaving. Living on your own is the best
>>
>>26109609
Yeah, maybe by having a child she thought that even though she failed you would succeed and she'd be able to leach off you. Like a backup retirement plan.
>>
>>26109626
With what money?
>>
>>26109626
Yes good goyim. Leave your family, it means nothing.
>>26109646
You could see it like that. Or you could see it as some companionship in this mad world.
>>
Sounds like you are Dennis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
>>
>>26109609
You now realize why the boomer generation single handedly destroyed Western civilization.

Like a tree that has eaten its fruit to survive its last Winter.
>>
File: image.jpg (235KB, 775x1032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 775x1032px
>>26109670
>companionship
>not adopting a less fortunate child
>not getting a pet

No, people who have children are, 9 times out of 10, selfish failures. Good thing NEETdom bites them in the ass.
>>
>>26109730
What? People have been having kids for selfish reasons for millennia
>>
>>26109670
>Yes good goyim. Leave your family, it means nothing.
Are you retarded? Overbearing single mothers are a consequence of left-wing Jewish social influence.

A few decades ago, men were encouraged to take risks and leave their families as soon as possible.
>>
>>26109759
Adopting a less fortunate child is worse.

Any couple that can pass the criteria for adoption is probably genetically fit enough to pass on their own genes, instead of adopting the mistake of some trailer trash bitch or Chinese/Eastern European whore.
>>
>>26109819
Yes, but then the whore child has a much, much better chance to have a good life instead of starving in a gutter or working in a factory until they kill themselves.
>>
>>26108500
>Mommy wipes your ass, literally and then metaphorically for over a decade.
>'Why should I do anything for this fat bitch?'
>>
>>26109846
>someone forces you onto this god forsaken rock without your consent
>expects you to be grateful for changing your diaper
>>
>>26109835
Yeah, but you're buying a child out of it's culture against its will. It's exactly the same logic that was used to justify slavery. Only white people are naive enough to defend stuff like this (I'm white).

Poor people need to learn not to spit out kids they can't afford. Even in the third world, people don't actually starve to death that often. White people have given them medicine and increased food production techniques, which has created an overpopulation that actually hurts shithole countries more.
>>
>>26109925
That's a fair point. If you adopt the child at a young age, however, it's culture will just be whatever one you raise it in.
>>
who /mommyissues/ here?
who /mamasboys/ here?
who loves /mommy/ too much?

who /scaredtogrowup/ here?
>>
>>26108500
Patrick? Is that you?
>>
>>26109967
I'm not really scared to grow up. I just don't want to be a fucking wagecuck.
>>
>>26108500
Maybe you should move out you fucking failure
>>
>>26109967
I want to grow up but I can't seem to cut off the metaphorical umbilical cord I'm still attached to. My mother fucks my mind and emotions over with all this guilt tripping and games. I just want to be stronger and get away from her.

I feel like a fucking child in a man's body.
>>
>>26109951
>if you adopt the child at a young age, however, it's culture will just be whatever one you raise it in
Not if it doesn't look like its adoptive parents.

And a lot of kids who get put up for adoption have inherited genetic stupidity and psychological problems.
>>
>>26110056
If you're aware that she's manipulating you, then that's already a huge advantage.

If you were really pussified you'd feel like the guilty one no matter what.
>>
>>26110061
That's true. I've known some psychologically fucked up adopted kids, no doubt meth/alcohol/crack babies.

I've also met some really cool and intelligent people who became successful, but wouldn't have had that chance if they hadn't been adopted.
>>
File: cool skeleton.jpg (18KB, 260x236px) Image search: [Google]
cool skeleton.jpg
18KB, 260x236px
>>26110083
I feel like it's a two way street. She treats me a certain way and I get angry(not the best at controlling my emotions). She can spin that for days while I get madder and madder until it comes to a head and it gets bad. I don't even feel like myself half the time, just an angry puppet my mother uses. Like I'm supposed to be her fucking emotional sponge and if I act out of line I get the fists(not literally).

It's a fucked up relationship and I already go to therapy for it but I think she needs it to. Any thoughts helpful person? I'm looking for a job right now and I plan on saving up money to move out. I'm willing to deal with the bs but I have a hunch she'll call the cops to find me if I leave and don't pick up the phone.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.