[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Know women are shit and a money sink >Previous relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1406053079503.jpg (432KB, 740x760px) Image search: [Google]
1406053079503.jpg
432KB, 740x760px
>Know women are shit and a money sink
>Previous relationship sucked ass, convinced all women are toxic
>Feel constantly lonely and want a gf anyway
>>
>i had a gf
>despite being able to get one whenever I want and having been loved I still feel lonely even though I'm a normalfag

No one relates to you here

FUCK

OFF
>>
>>26107731
Women will never love you anon

the idea of "love" is complete bullshit
>>
>>26107819
And yet you have been socially skilled enough to fuck them. Yet you come here to a place full of virgins and blogpost about your girl troubles as if we could ever relate or give a shit

Fucking kill yourself you whiny little pussy.

>>>/adv/
>>
>>26107731
>>26107842
For you anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
>>
>Women are annoying as fuck
>gf calls me today "Babe lets go out I want you to take me out tonight"
>I'm literally thinking pls kill me here we go again
>rather stay home vaping chron chron and playing eve

You guys aren't missing out on shit take it from me. I miss having all my free time to myself with drugs and my pc.
>>
>>26108055
kill yourself

I truly mean it from the bottom of my heart when i say you deserve death
>>
File: topkek.png (51KB, 412x280px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
51KB, 412x280px
>>26108116
tell me more child. Porque?
>>
>>26108055
Could you imagine being married to her while she sags and grows fat with age

Then you have a screaming snot nosed child so you can't even bail
>>
>>26108217
Not him but what do you think, moron? You are on r9k maybe?
>>
>>26107731
>>26108116
You can hate women and you can hate normies, but you can't hate people who try to be normal. Faggots.
>>
>>26108326
>but you can't hate people who try to be normal.
They are not "Trying to be normal". They are turbo normies, and they were never robots to begin with. Real robots can't get gf's no matter what they do, that's the point.

G T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>26108265
I know dude fuck that. And her family is awful omg I can't stand them. I just stick around so I'm not alone like all you faggots honestly. But shes ok..
>>
Correction, women are a money sink and shit if you let them be.

Women are the way they are because Betas allow them to be.

Firstly, as a man, you would do well to choose the right woman, if you end up with a vapid bitch, you either jumped into it too quickly because you're a beta who just wanted a possession to call his own or you didn't give give it enough time.

Give it six months minimum before you go steady. If she starts to pull the 'No sex' shit or 'I'll just go to male friend No:51' Then tell her to simply get out and never come back Or of you still have some feelings for her, have balls and say 'No you won't, stop acting like a snivelling little girl'

Women may act like little bitches because they've no responsibilities (thanks to the aforementioned betas lining up to cater to their every needs for a warm hole) but an assertive male will swoon the fuck out of them, one who doesn't back down from their offence or childish antics.

Men are to blame mostly, because most of our kind are cucks. Looks at how many faggots on here complain because they can't get sex, basing all their life's problems on it. That's a real cuck and a telling example of how much power men give women.

SO simply assert your natural dominance. And before you get autistic and read it as violently dominating know that I don't mean throw her to the bed and fuck her when she out right refuses her advances, just have her know you are The Man.

You cucks cry all the time about assholes getting women; well those guys aren't assholes, they are strong men...in fact they are simply MEN, you are boys and nothing more than a cobble in a footpath for women to walk over. Be the loose cobble that pops out that she trips over and learns from.
>>
File: wojakold.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
wojakold.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>don't want a relationship
>enjoy being alone throughly
>still crave for intimacy
Why does life have to be so hard
>>
>>26108489
It's natural to being a human. Society has warped what was once simple though. So while you know you should have yourself a good partner to raise a good family with, the intrusion of societal and religious practices have warped it to something more than what it SHOULD be.

Not being fedora and hating on religion either. I am asserting that it has twisted the relationship die to it's ties to mingling and the like.
>>
>>26108565
>the intrusion of societal and religious practices have warped it to something more than what it SHOULD be.
No, they made it possible. What you're seeing in the west is what happens when you take out religion and social pressure out of relationships. Then women have no reason to be loyal. They want to have it all with no consequences.
>>
>>26108695
I agree. I know that religions have helped relationships, I may have misspoken, but there are many interpretations by many religions which messes it up or at least confuses it.

I was referring to the innate desire and want of us humans to copulated and belong with the mothers of our children. That is something that all creatures desire and partake in. So while religions have helped, they have also hindered as well but yes I agree with you they have done a lot of good for it and the 'Sexual Liberation' of the western nations has ruined what was once 'simple' that is what I was getting at, that we breed to survive like all other life forms.
>>
>>26108695
I will say though that the ability of choice is fine, >>26108791

I just see the sexual liberation ideal as something that has been abused. I'm not willing to go full Muslimm and have forced marriages, that annoys me, I hate forced 'anything' but the values and teachings of helping young men and women to recognise the virtue in not fucking 20 people or making divorce an attractive an easy prospect and a way to of marriage responsibility are something I see as endearing.

People always desire order or a way to be led. It is the one who touches their inner need that prevails in leading of course, this changes with time and society and shifts between two extremes, history tells and dictates as much.
>>
>>26108863
>I'm not willing to go full Muslimm and have forced marriages
There's no going back to traditionalism that's a given. Feminism has spoiled women for decades now and they now have the society in their grip. They're still pushing for more and they won't stop until they have their politically correct dictatorship. They want to turn every man into a pussy whipped slave worshipping their golden uterus. This may happen but it most likely won't happen. It's more likely that men will stop marrying alltogether and birth rates will hit rock bottom. Then governments will have to take in more and more immigrants to fill the work force deficit. Then we may see the fall of Roman empire all over again.
>>
>>26107731
>be normalfag
>tell people they don't belong on r9k
>>
File: 1441512426259.jpg (38KB, 676x664px) Image search: [Google]
1441512426259.jpg
38KB, 676x664px
Hey I was just feeling this feel
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.