[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your girlfriend won't let you lick her asshole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: whothefuckisthis.jpg (42KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
whothefuckisthis.jpg
42KB, 900x505px
>tfw your girlfriend won't let you lick her asshole

Why even bothr living anymore? I bet she'd let Chad do it

I can't stand the injustice we face, fellow robots. Why are we born to suffer and die like this?
>>
>>26106121
Uhh, you have a gf? What are you doing here man.
>>
Don't ask. Just take it.
>>
>>26106138
This board is for people who suffer from injustice against the Chads of the world.
>>
>>26106162
It doesn't work. She calls me gross and moves
>>
>>26106121
Lol XD nice bait111!!1
>>
>>26106310
This is a serious problem. She'd let Chad do whatever he wanted
>>
>>26106200
This just has to be bait dude. Not appreciating it to be honest with you. If you had to apply to post here the trashman would discard yours immediately.
>>
>>26106359
Just want to share a feel with my fellow robots tbqh. You're the only ones who understand the pain of such injustice
>>
>>26106348
If you arent baiting, you ARE chad
>>
Who is that.

Muted by the robot for 2 seconds.
>>
>>26106599
>Who is that.
literally impossible to find. So qt tho

>>26106567
Then why won't she let me do it? She'd do it for Chad, we both know that
>>
If you are that miserable over a thing like this, leave her.
>>
>>26106648
Yeah I may have to. Just not cut out for having a girlfriend it seems.
Wish I was Chad
>>
Why do you guys like so much about liking a womans asshole? I just don't understand why someone would like mine?
>>
>>26106692
It's hot as fuck, please let me make out with your butthole.
>>
Op is a normie, not a chad. There is a difference. All normies can get gfs.
>>
>>26106121

>eating ass

too much of a gamble m80, theres a slim chance you might taste shit at some point, then you'll never want to touch her
>>
>>26106692
it's hot, bruh

>why someone would like mine?

post it desu ;)
>>
>>26106639
Your girlfriend is cautious. You are still chad
>>
>>26106763
>"he's not turned on by the taste of shit!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWMG8xiXIYg
>>
>>26106772
Would she be cautious for Chad? Be honest. No, she absolutely wouldn't
>>
Someone sauce this whore in the OP
>>
>>26106842
YOU ARE CHAD FOR FUCKS SKAE
YOU HAVE A FUCKING GF
>>
>>26106766
I don't feel very comfortable showing my butt on the internet. You should come over.
>>
>>26107918
Come over where? Post contact info.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.