[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationships are a lie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (104KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 900x600px
Share your experiences maybe. I met a cute guy a couple weeks ago, and last night we met up and he fucked me. He came in like 30 seconds and then left and now won't answer my texts.

This was supposed to be more than a one night stand, but of course it's going to be. No one wants to actually date an mtf apparently. Except the autistic old gay guy I met who lives across the world most of the time. He emailed me as I was writing this blah.
>>
File: how unfortunate.jpg (67KB, 591x960px) Image search: [Google]
how unfortunate.jpg
67KB, 591x960px
>>26105703
>No one wants to actually date an mtf apparently
of course they don't you degenerate fag, your mental disability isn't a free pass to a relationship
sage
>>
you prob have a manchin and still have a cock or somethin
>>
>>26105732
I have some sort of manish features but I can't even find like a good bi guy. And straight guys seem to like me enough to fuck me and accept my blowjobs, so why does it never go further?
>>
>>26105803
What's your personality like?
Tell me a joke. (Your relationship status doesn't count)
>>
>>26105845
Well I'm quiet and awkward like any good robot. Can't think of a joke though? Kind of a weird request desu
>>
>>26105803
>straight guys seem to like me enough to fuck me and accept my blowjobs, so why does it never go further?

straight guys would accept blowjobs from anything you idiot
>>
>>26105862
I guess that's why.
At least I didn't ask for tits.
>>
>>26105803
post lewds and i will attempt to explain
>>
>>26105869
So if they're all so easy why won't they date me? I feel like crying. Really thought this one would be different.

>>26105899
Yeah thanks for that. Idk what to do about relationships anymore. Am I going to die alone?

>>26105913
Or you could just explain?
>>
>>26105944
>Or you could just explain?
well it would be easier with referential images tbqh but i will try. by the way i'm not transphobic or anything, also this is just my opinion not based on any statistics to speak of.

if a guy wants a long term relationship with a woman, there's a good chance he wants kids. you can't make babies so that's a good chunk of people who won't start a long term relationship with you. there's also guys who are fine to bang a mtf but see you as inferior to a 'real' woman and so will fuck you but won't date you. i would say those are the two main reasons. you probably knew this already though. oh and there's also the guys who view you as a fetish.
>>
>>26105944
Alone, no, probably not.
Lonely, perhaps.

To be fair you've mentioned blowjobs and previous partners, regardless of gender I'd struggle to date someone who's been with several sexual partners.

Sure, they might have experience, but there's a damn good reason they've all jumped ship and haven't initiated a relationship.

In your situation, I'd suggest befriending someone first, then maybe date them and leave the sex til last.
>>
>>26106075
Why does no one see adoption as a viable option? I want kids too and think I'd be a really good mom. Adoption is the better option really because of overpopulation and all the poor kids without parents. We could save a baby from a horrible life. And no way I'm inferior to a cis woman. I'm really great if they would just give me a real chance :(

Fuck I'm so depressed.

>>26106167
In m my case I think all the guys planned to jump ship as soon as they met me. We haven't even had a chance to get to know each other before they're gone. Guess maybe saving the sex for last might be a good thing, but my guy friends are all just friends. I know they're not into me because they're so completely straight and that's fine. Guess I need more friends?
>>
>>26106245
>Why does no one see adoption as a viable option?
i would adopt a kid no problemo but i don't want my genes to end with me, you know? i mean they probably will but if i had the opportunity...
>>
>>26106303
Even things like surrogacy are a decent option. If you made enough money you could even find a woman with really great genes to have our baby. I'd be okay with that.
>>
>>26106245
>mom
kek
>>
Eh, I met my husband in high school so my only experience was a good one.

I would hate to be in the gay dating scene. Especially at my age but also ever.
>>
>>26106245
Yeah I don't know, its a tricky one that's for sure.
I don't know your social circles or friends so I can't comment on that.
Chin up though, someone will find you, just don't put unfair pressure on yourself.
>>
>>26106411
Are you gay or a woman? I'm glad you found yours though.

>>26106412
These things don't just happen if you wait for them. I've been waiting patiently for years and nothing has happened. I live in like a rural place and my friends accept me but they're like sort of conservative people raised by conservative parents. Really good people but they would never date a trans girl. And I'm not expecting all guys to be okay with dating me. I just want one.

Experiences like last night really upset me. I don't know why it keeps happening :(
>>
>>26106520
It keeps happening because you're trying to rush things and essentially "buy" a chance at a relationship with your body as payment.
Think about it.
>>
>>26106520
>>26106657

Oh and the rural thing couldn't help.
Might be time to move somewhere that gives you a decent chance at obtaining your hopes and dreams?
>>
>>26106657
I'm not really trying to "buy" a relationship. Sex is a normal thing that people do... And I like sex too. Don't think I get it as much as most people do. Maybe I do try to rush things I guess. Why does sex have to be so complicated?

>>26106694
Yeah maybe. Not sure how to make it happen though. I'm very poor and big cities are very expensive. And I've always been a small town girl; really don't like the cities. But whatever. I'd move if I could afford it, just for the better chances at getting a bf.
>>
>>26107004
It's not as bad as you think.
I grew up in a small town in New Zealand before moving to a city in Australia and I actually prefer it sometimes.
I couldn't live in the city but the suburbs suit me just fine.
I hope things work out for you, you seem like a nice person.
>>
>>26107213

You're nice too
>>
>>26105703
>No one wants to actually date an mtf apparently.

no offense but any dude who would is probably a deranged degenerate.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.