[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make a robot (who just went to bed) love me? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (62KB, 400x590px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 400x590px
How do I make a robot (who just went to bed) love me? I'm an ok/cute girl with an uninteresting boring personality

Pic unrelated
>>
Post nudes on here
Pls
>>
>>26104086
Be very clingy and as open-minded/accepting as you can be with anything he tells you e.g. fetishes. Now fuck off.
>>
>>26104086
if he's a robot then he definitely has lots of insecurities

just offer to be helpful with them, considering most robots feel a lot of shame about showing weakness to girls I'm sure that will make him feel good
>>
>>26104189
I am very clingy but I don't think he likes it. If anything it pushes him away.

No you fuck off (please stay and help me)

>>26104202
I compliment him a lot, is that bad? Does it make him feel uncomfortable and more insecure?
>>
infatuation bump
>>
Ignore him
Or i g inal
>>
File: 1427000771668.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1427000771668.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>26104233
Give him space and maintain a medium-distance relationship.

Relationships are ruined by spending so much time together, anyway.

If you see each other moderately frequently, then each time is special.

But being a roastie you will probably catch a bone on the side and forget about him immediately. So all will be well in the end either way.
>>
>>26104233
>I compliment him a lot, is that bad?

Does he have low self-esteem? If he does, then it's fine. If not, then just make sure the compliments are meaningful and articulate

Either way, getting complimented by a girl usually feels good
>>
>>26104233
Hmm, I'm (>>26104189) at a loss. Perhaps you could elaborate more on his personality for other anons' opinions. Robots do adhere to an archetype but no robots are exactly the same.
>>
>>26104343
I might try this.
Why do say that?

>>26104349
We have never met
I met him on here...

And I am not a roastie, really. He's all I think about while he barely responds.

>>26104364
I think he does have a low self esteem but I compliment him too much and it scares him
>>
>>26104448
Anime and more anime
>>
help
Original
>>
>>26104086
Offer sexual opportunity
That's literally it
No really
>>
>>26104464
Tell him you'll do anal, purely anal and only anal with him.
He'll put a ring on that shit in seconds.
>>
>>26104497
Try to find out the types of shows he's into. He'll probably appreciate it if you make an attempt at cultivating good taste by his standards for yourself. You could draw his favorite characters or even cosplay for him. You could adopt anime characters' mien. For example, let him pet your head (moe). You could buy him anime-related merchandise when it's gift-giving time. You could have sex like in hentai.
>>
>>26104737
No
I hate anime
>>
>>26104464
By ignoring you could see will he talk to you first and stuff. Does he care at all. If not better to completly forget about it. Sorry.
>>
>>26104830
Thank you
Orginal
>>
>>26104086

Mother him. That's it. Just be a surrogate mother to him. Use your maternal instinct.
>>
>>26104086
just tell him how you feel. also just speak to him so he gets you are serious.
>>
Hang around him and become friends with him. If he is truly a robot he has trust issues. So if you become his friend he will start to develop feelings for you because he doesn't have anyone else to project his feelings on. Good luck.
>>
>>26104830
I'm not sure this is the best advice. If he's a robot be won't care, but it might be possible to get him to care through love and affection.
>>
A boring attractive girl isn't really a perk. Try getting a personality.
>>
>>26105409
I know it's why I'm asking for advice
>>
>>26106197
>I know who he is --- you don't want him to love you but you'll find that out soon enough.....

I saw this
>>
Be dominant and assertive. Make him feel like he needs you more than you need him. Make sure to bring a lot of bantz, maybe even insult him. I'm telling you, guys are crazy about that. Most guys like to pretend they are alpha males but in reality all they want is to be a woman's bitch, and you have to treat him as such. If you act like a needy little teenage girl he's going to get bored and worse, see you as a little sister. Act like a woman, not a girl. If you perfect this, you will have him licking your feet (figuratively and literally) in no time. And I'm speaking from experience here. Do NOT come off as desperate, it's very unattractive.
>>
>>26106451
noted
original
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.