[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gaming/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 40

File: ahrii.jpg (279KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
ahrii.jpg
279KB, 1024x1448px
Femanon here, can someone explain the girls cant be gamers meme?
I personally spend a couple of hours each day playing games mainly on the pc, league of legends, runescape3 and sometimes csgo
Whenever I talk on the microphone I have idiots swearing at me and random people defending me, even though I haven't even done anything,
similarly here, you guys try and say that we just play games for attention and don't actually enjoy playing the game for what it is.

I'm currently gold 2 in league, main support and and take it rather seriously, my friend plays matches with me a fair bit as hes much higher rank then me
(I started in bronze 2)
So would some robot be able to explain why a girl can't be a gamer? I enjoy playing games just as much as any of you, if not more

Pic related is my fav champ when i play mid
>>
>league of legends, runescape3 and sometimes csgo

you answered your own question
>>
>identifying as a "gamer"
trashman.jpg
>>
File: davidmitchell.png (324KB, 400x684px) Image search: [Google]
davidmitchell.png
324KB, 400x684px
>>26103503
>gold 2
>wants to be taken seriously as a 'gamer'
i literally dont have enough reaction images for this
>>
Gold 2, main support, seriously

nice meme<
>>
People tend not to acknowledge others when they have shit taste.
>>
>>26103503

>league of shitters
>counter shit

Shit taste

Regardless of gender I wouldn't play games with you
>>
>>26103601
The one on the bottom is literally a camgirl. She doesn't pretend to be anything else, she just likes to play shitty games as well as taking her clothes off for money.
>>
you should post that in the lolg board
>>
Playing LoL and CS:GO is an example of such shit taste, claiming that's all someone plays is meme level.
>>
>>26103527

>being a gaming hipster

gee why are you a virgin again?
>>
STOP POSTING
STOP GIVING ATTENTION TO ROASTIES
>>
>>26103693
but I'm not either one of those
>>
>>26103693
>I'm such a gamer seriously lol, look at all these casual normie games I like
>those are casual normie games
>lol no wonder ur a virgin
>>
it's not that females can't be gamers, it's that, like you're doing right fucking now, they are so starved for attention. like "hey boys look at me i'm playing games like you, worship me"

obviously girls can play video games. but if you are a female, you go on 4chan and post in a vidya-related thread and you say "i'm a gamer girl" instead of just saying "i'm a gamer" you're an attention whore. and no one likes attention whores. and because 99% of girls who play games are attention whores, no one likes "gamer girls". got it?

and despite being in the same boat as you, i have felt no need to post a thread complaining and crying that people won't acknowledge me for being a grill playing video games. cause i literally don't care. i don't play video games for anyone else, so i have no need to let everyone know my gender.
>>
>>26103503
>LoL
>CS:GO
>wahhhh why a girl can't be a gamer? Wahhh why I'm harrased?
Serves you right you fucking piece of shit
>>
File: tbh.jpg (104KB, 780x651px) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
104KB, 780x651px
>>26103503

>gold 2
>main support
>"my friend" who is "much higher rank then me"

Not even subtle.
>>
>>26103503
Everyone is talking about people having shit taste, this and that.
Stop pussyfooting around the issue.

Girls just generally fucking suck at games. There's a few exceptions to the rules, grills that can actually aim worth of shit in fps games, strategies that actually work on players who aren't shit.

In general though, in the gaming world, male or female, if you aren't good, you suck. Simple as that. Nobody has tolerance for shit players.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 640x984px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 640x984px
>>26103503
There's a real sense of power when you're not talking to someone face to face. It allows >>26103704 to say shit like that when irl he's never had the courage to talk to a girl.

What you're listening to is the loud and angry butthurt virgins who have gained the ability to spout hate crap without any consequence. It's a minority group, but you're always going to pay more attention to these people, hence why they feel they're everywhere
>>
File: 1451823788327.png (561KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1451823788327.png
561KB, 1500x1000px
>>26103962
>tfw you physically cannot "git gud"
>>26103985
Shoo shoo, white knight.
>>
>main support
>girl gamer

Kekkled
>>
>>26103985
Stupid fuck. Get ass cancer.
>>
>>26103985

Put your trip back on Doj.
>>
>>26103985
>it's not you bb, you're perfect, they're just mad (also virgins)
Did you get this from tumblr?
>>
>>26103745

>you're only a gamer if you like the games i approve of
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
>>26103985
Oh also, white knights exist because they have the desire to protect, to feel like a true man for a woman, because they can't do it irl. You're another power fantasy there, amigo.

If you ever meet a white knight, that nigga be the most pathetic of us all deep down. Remember to pity them
>>
>>26104092
You're only a gamer if you take the time to do more than scratch the fucking surface. You don't get a badge for being completely average.
>>
Girls who actually enjoy videogames rather pretend to be guys online so they can actually focus on playing. There will always be thirsty betas orbiting them, even if they don't flaunt their gender. Attentionwhores who need validation scream about not being a ''he'', spout about girly shit constantly just to make sure everyone knows they are, in fact, a GIRL.
>>
>>26103645
>>26103601
>>26103645
>>26103745
>>26103765

Vid related.

Also, most of the time girls make it known that they're girls on the Internet. and it's irritating.

https://youtu.be/M2ETEpZCQOU
>>
are you a serious girl gamer?
>>
People who only play a handful of games and have never actually played anything else, unless they're being payed for it (f.ex. pro csgo players who spend tons of hours every day into this), you're not a gamer and this is gender unrelated. It makes no difference whether you're a male or not, with the games you're playing, you'll never be considered a 'real' gamer as you've missed out on massive gaming 'culture'.

>never explored any game to the point you could call it a second home
>never struggled with a part in a game to the point where you feel like you're on extasy when you manage to beat it after countless hours/days
>never went to youtube to listen to certain video game ost
>never experienced ridiculous competition on your coach with a friend due to a video game
>never experienced a game crash without you saving tons of gameplay
>etc.

It's not about which games you play, but about what you have not experienced yet.
>>
>>26103503

Gaming in itself is a cancerous term and should have vanished a long time ago.
I have killed enough time with playing games during my teen years to get two different masters in university and I still do not consider myself a gamer. I fucking hate video games nowadays and myself for wasting all this precious time on a worthless hobby which did not give me an ounce of practicall skills.
I do browse /v/ from time to time just to put all that knowledge which is essentially useless somewhere, but atleast the people there are mostly on the brink of cracking, or already cracked like I did.

But when you use the term "gamer", thinking it is something that identifies you as an interessting person worth talking to, you should fucking hang yourself. Being a "gamer" is a guilty pleasure at best and I automatically despise anyone describing himself with that ugly term.
>>
>>26103503
>can someone explain the girls cant be gamers meme?
"Women can't be robots WAAH"

>>26103581
>>>/lolg/
Gold 2 is far above average and is therefore respectable enough.

>>26104035
Wasn't even me, but if it makes you feel better to assume that I am the only person in this world who pities you crybabies, go for it. That may be very well one of the most normie things to do, though, but you're a failed normie anyway, so it matters little.
>>
File: gods.jpg (780KB, 1128x1004px) Image search: [Google]
gods.jpg
780KB, 1128x1004px
>>26103503
I know what you mean.
Everyone gives me shit for being a girl.
Then they purposely let me die so they can defend their male egos.
Then they cry when I utterly abandon them
I swear every single game I play men are always afraid to attack and afraid to go in.
They are so fucking passive and it annoys the fuck out of me and I usually call them faggots.
I typically play jungle/mid or aggressive support.
In other games like fps, I typically like to use my knife or my bare hands.
In mmorpg im typically a healer on my main account and strictly pvp on my secondary.
>>
File: 1448065176763.png (147KB, 341x334px) Image search: [Google]
1448065176763.png
147KB, 341x334px
>>26104540

>Wasn't even me

And yet here you are desperately trying to defend yourself.
>>
>>26104576
You sound like a weird masculine girl who is 5% of the population and who can actually take an objective interest in things.

Just recognize yourself as the anomaly you are and accept that you are more comfortable in male subcultures.

That doesn't mean you should pretend more than a tiny sliver of females are masculine and enjoy things like this.

Really, why not pretend to be male? It's best for everyone involved.
>>
>>26104603
>desperately
Funny how a thirstlord betamax doesn't even know the definition of desperation, despite being the personification of such.
>>
>>26103503
>vagina
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwAOHVBKTwg
The cow would be you and the pit would be all the virgin boys that used to play a game but now fight over a piece of meat like savages.
Wether you want this or not, this is the truth.
Either you do not speak and play the game as everyone else or you learn from the twitch whores playing lol and earn money from desperate virgins throwing money at their screens.
There is no middle ground here I'm afraid.
>>
>>26104576
>They are so fucking passive and it annoys the fuck out of me and I usually call them faggots.
Give me attention the manifesto
>>
>>26104700
>thirstlord betamax
thats how you should name yourself, tripfag
>>
File: 1451274014941.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1451274014941.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
>>26104700

Man you're not even trying today. That's the worst comeback I've seen in a while. I'm disappointed in you. You can do a lot better than that. Maybe not though.

If you aren't even gonna try then I won't bother either. Step your game up senpai.
>>
>>26103503
What do you guys think about streamers in general?
>>
>>26104576
>I swear every single game I play men are always afraid to attack and afraid to go in.
>They are so fucking passive and it annoys the fuck out of me and I usually call them faggots.
This might be dependent on the game, but it's not always the objective or even a possibility to get l33t fr4gz.

>>26104754
That's very nice and interesting, Reddit. Now go, will you?
>>
>>26104750
How so?
Like earlier this morning we had a mercury who would never engage and I called him a faggot.
I noticed mid-game that he didnt even have boots so he had no movement speed.
So then I called him a retarded faggot.
>>
File: 1453415904857.jpg (30KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453415904857.jpg
30KB, 720x480px
>I main support

Why? What about supporting appeals to you? Or do you just enjoy gettinh carried, like you do in real life, like all the other whores?
>>
>>26104793
I'd don't know whether to be amused or disgusted that you're trying to hard to fit into such a shitty subculture.

I'm sure you have something better to do.
>>
>>26104775
Its every game. Everyone is afraid.
Ive watched triple tank classes afraid to engage.
They always hide behind you and expect you to engage.
Literally nobody can combo.
I miss the glory days of l4d2 when even the tinest mistake and failed combo would be game.
Now I feel like im constantly surrounded by cowards and retards.
>>
File: 1399414941153.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1399414941153.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>26104823

>that glorious feeling when you are playing the tank/initiator

Faggots don't get to hide and be scared to initiate because I CHARGE RIGHT THE FUCK IN ANYWAY and yell shit just to get them hyped up and dive with me.
>>
File: VzFr1Wg.gif (1MB, 510x297px) Image search: [Google]
VzFr1Wg.gif
1MB, 510x297px
>>26104937
People just mute me if I direct them too much. Then I stand there watching them die because I cant warn them to retreat or whatever.
Its pretty funny actually.
>>
>girl playing as a girl character

Holy fuck the utter sexism !
I'm a guy and I play as girl characters, it's 2016 you mysandrist fuck!
>>
>>26103503
Do you play games oftenly on a proper device (cellphones not included)? If yes, you are a gamer
>>
File: winrate.png (459KB, 1062x541px) Image search: [Google]
winrate.png
459KB, 1062x541px
>>26104771
Why would I make an effort to hold a coherent conversation with someone who is incapable of it? I don't have time for /b/tards and Redditors.

>>26104821
I'd don't know whether to be amused or disgusted that you're trying to hard to fit into such a shitty "girls cant be gamers" subculture.

With broken English to boot.

>>26104823
>tanks not engaging
You're right here. It might have external reasoning, though. I often avoid engaging blindly as a tank in League of Legends when playing with complete randoms because it's often more fruitful to wait for the enemy to make an awful engage (as it just so happens a lot), then destroy said bad engager to turn the fight into an instant 5v4 for free wins.

But then again, I almost only play lane Shaco.
>>
>>26104979

True. I'm sure I get muted a shitload. Usually they get a kick out of it though because, for example when I play League, I do a lot of stupid bullshit that works, and talk a lot of joking bullshit but never hating on my team/harassing anyone in particular. It's hilarious how so many times you can just be overly aggressive and come out ahead because everyone is accustomed to passive/defensive play instead of balls to the wall in your face bullshit. You can literally see their thought process break down and drop the ball hard when you get all up in.
>>
File: 1453089751086.jpg (75KB, 508x605px) Image search: [Google]
1453089751086.jpg
75KB, 508x605px
I was plat 2 before season reset,and I fell to fucking silver 5
it's actually not that bad,I'm able to play talon mercilessly,he's my favorite new champion
On silver 2 after a week of climbing with my shitter friends,getting gold soon
>>
>3 of the most basic normie games in existence including an assfaggot, an mmo and a generic tacticool FPS
>haaha im gamer xD

Male or female, your kind are disgusting.
>>
>>26105062
>i'm a grrrrrrrrlll gamer XD
Get out.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 320x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 320x549px
>>26103503

All of those games are so fucking casual that it hurts... Just another gaymer gyrl.

Seriously stop bragging about LoL, that game is just a peice of shit cash grab.
>>
>>26105144
Waiz, Doj is a girl? Now Im twice as pissed.
>>
File: reyrtuyi.jpg (161KB, 1017x786px) Image search: [Google]
reyrtuyi.jpg
161KB, 1017x786px
>>26105108
To be honest, i cant play better games than League of Legends. My pc is toaster. It's classic behavior when game is popular it suddenly becomes shit?
>>
>>26105373
He/she/it's a tripfag? Oh.

I have "total anonymity" turned on in 4chanX. I wouldn't know. ;)
>>
File: Diamond Doj.png (758KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond Doj.png
758KB, 1152x720px
>>26105373
I am a man. It's just that manbabies on this board have a hard time processing things outside of a black and white perspective. They simply can't fathom that a man could possibly claim that girls can, in fact, be gamers. The more mentally capable /r9k/ manbabies will then usually proceed to add a slight shade of black to it and drop the whiteknight-insult similar to how liberals love to throw the racism/sexism bomb in an attempt to "win" the argument. Sadly, I am neither a whiteknight. Indeed, the gray area between black and white is massive, simply too big for your underdeveloped manchild brain to fathom.

>>26105413
Can you just filter me instead? I'd like to have your low quality shitpost content off my feed.
>>
>>26103503
stale
>inb4 400 replies
>>
>>26104576
>aggresive
>with geb
>change mid
retard
>>
>>26103503
>Whenever I talk on the microphone I have idiots swearing at me and random people defending me, even though I haven't even done anything

That's why girls can't be gamers
>>
Okay I personally hate girls on league of legends specifically. All they do is type on chat the whole game and feed. Then they make sure to let everyone know, at least 5 times, that they are NOT a guy. I'ts annoying and unnecessary.
>>
File: LolxD.jpg (40KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
LolxD.jpg
40KB, 634x650px
>>26103503
>2016
>still using this bait thread
>>
>>26105646
>being stuck in bronze 5
I think I found your problem.
>>
File: VFKIGry.jpg (11KB, 566x270px) Image search: [Google]
VFKIGry.jpg
11KB, 566x270px
>>26103503
it's because it's a le 4chan culture maymay tbqh

'i play games for 12 hours a day'-subculture people hate the word 'gamer' anyway even if you're not on a mongolian carpet-making forum

good bait btw
>>
>>26105646
adding to this
>be me
>in game with duo girl gamers
>literally sitting at turret typing
>typing to each other the WHOLE GAME
>getting hooked by thresh every time he q's
>refusing to pay attention
>"it doesnt matter im just support"

like is that why most girls main support? because they think they dont have to pay attention as much? holy shit its annoying
>>
/v/irgin here. Its because they generally dont become obsessed with them like guys. The best female gamer is a post trans that has a guys nervous system named scarlett.

I mean they can get okay at them, but youll never see a girl spending 10+ hours a day scrimming or pugging.

They arent missing out on much anywhere since gaming is casual shit now.
>>
>>26105742
silver but yes true
>>
>>26105742
also i play with platinum players and do fine in that elo, i just havent figured out how to carry team in ranked like a plat player can
>>
>>26105516
Damnn boi, thats a lot of insults. Why do you come here if the "manchildren" annoy you? Also, I hope you realise that this board is full of normies by now and fat neckbeards are not around anymore.
>>
>>26105769
You have to understand that anywhere at and below Silver 3, everyone is godawful and it's just a breeding nest of stereotypes. All Germans, French, British, Spanish, serbs, girls, furries, bronies, riven mains, vayne mains etc are nothing short of insufferable at that elo.

As you climb higher it just mostly devolves into a melting pot of silent players where it doesn't even matter anymore whether someone is German, has a vagina or masturbates to ponies. Most people are completely tolerable there.

Vayne mains will forever be awful, though.

>>26105798
Main jungle, watch a lot of trick2g videos.
>>
>>26103503
Girls that say they game only to get attention from male gamers. Those are girl gamers. They feed off the attention they get because they're hot and they're doing something mostly guys do.
>>
>>26105108
> implying that these games arent fun, which is why we are gamers.
>>
For the simple fact that being a 'gamer' is not a good thing.

The vast majority of males know this and don't identify as one. It's a hobby, to be shared amongst friends or simply not at all.

So it's amusing, disgusting and stupid, when females get hysterical with their little persecution complex. We don't give a fuck if you play games, we don't want to know about it, and you deserve every bit of abuse when you try to point out that you are a 'female gamer' because the sole reason you are doing this is to milk the hobby for attention and money.
>>
>>26103503
> girls can be gamers too!!1!!!
> names only casual reddit games
>a couple hours a day
This is satire, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 342x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 342x480px
Obligatory reeeeeee

Fuck your reply bait, posts like these should be /trash/ed and the user banned.

MODS you guys know damn well what's going on here....
>>
>>26105090
just for example right now I did 3x everyones damage and this guy was yelling at me and he told me I needed to buy an item to give me invul when I have invul, except i was having to burn it eventually because I was going through like 3-4 attack rotations for every 1 of my teammates. Which is why I have 3x their damage.

But yeah its better to be aggressive because you control the situation and you force the choke point and put them on the defensive.
I cant be very defensive. Im too fucking high and my reaction speed is too slow. But I guess attacking everything feels kind of slow to me and I can just go insane pod racing mode.
>>
>>26103503
You can't fool me, this is clearly bait. See ya new friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 598x617px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 598x617px
>>26103503
It's not really a meme. Most guys playing vidya aren't Chads or very social at least. It's a lot like this board, what do you expect?

Guys don't like when you join their club, I personally feel like my dominance is being challenged. You get an aggressive response, you get a bunch of lonely faggots that want to get into your pants, or you play with people that really couldn't care less who the fuck you are.

No matter what, there's absolutely no reason to whine about it. There are plenty of ways to block all of that out.
>Turn your mic off
>Strictly talk with your friends/mute other players
>Private chats

It really blows my mind how people can place themselves in a situation that they know is risky, but they still complain about it like it's everyone else's fault. The community of gaming is not at fault here, there's nothing you can do to control other peoples' actions.
>>
what video games are acceptable to play?
>>
File: gebstats.jpg (747KB, 1200x1683px) Image search: [Google]
gebstats.jpg
747KB, 1200x1683px
>>26105599
those are my favorite gods not what positions I play them in

geb is aggressive as fuck
its an insta cast cc
go in with a nox and land it and your ult and thats like a 2 man team wipe
god forbid they pick 4 phys
I just go mystical, migardian, cooldown, and gem of isolation and beat them all to death with my bare hands.
or you get that sick 10 urchin stack and you can just 1v5 the team with nonstop harassment.
>>
>>26104818
in most bot lane mach ups the support controls the pase of the lane. you should get out whatever shit elo you are in so you can find out that adcs cant do shit alone
>>
this thread gave me cancer. The people replying gave me even more cancer.

I thought /r9k/ had rules against obvious bait threads?
>>
File: 1381075681618.jpg (696KB, 1231x856px) Image search: [Google]
1381075681618.jpg
696KB, 1231x856px
To be honest the only reason girls can't be accepted as gamers is because girls don't have a reason to escape reality.

Obviously they can play them fine because games are made primarily for children or manchildren.

It kind of ties into males being the disposable gender, and games being one of our ways to avoid that. You don't see girls accepted here for the same reason.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
>>
>>26106658

That game you don't play.
>>
File: Single_Unit_RTS.jpg (645KB, 1213x558px) Image search: [Google]
Single_Unit_RTS.jpg
645KB, 1213x558px
>>26106658
Non-MOBAs
>>
>>26107130
is the lewd part cropped or what the fuck is wrong with her face?

i play a bunch of vidya, my favourites are shit like spelunky, dota, isaac, dark souls
>>
>>26107451
She's jerking her futa cock obviously
>>
>>26107489
>>26107451
>xir doesnt beat while gaming on fools
>>
>>26106658
>casual level
Common multiplayer console games, phone games, like diablo 3 and console cod

>entry level competive, single player
League of legends, rpgs on max difficulty. Dark souls, diablo 2, csgo mm pubs. This is slightly above the average hobbyist

>semi core
Tryhard popular games or knowing lots of older singleplayer ones. This is like playing is csgo in esea, tf2 esea, halo mlg, league challenger+.

>hardcore
This level is hard for girls because there are no social rewards. Some games are quake 3 cpma/xonotic(rip), speedrunning games competetivally, cod4 promod for pc (rip), natural selection 2 esl promod (rip), planetary anhilation with its compmod, et cetera.
>>
>>26103581
I think I played ranked only three times in my life.
>>
File: 1452741155152.png (137KB, 310x496px) Image search: [Google]
1452741155152.png
137KB, 310x496px
>>26107078
>playing nuclear throne in the bg
>>
File: 1447695057000.jpg (34KB, 329x450px) Image search: [Google]
1447695057000.jpg
34KB, 329x450px
>>26103503

I mostly play dota 2 now and grew up on being alone in my room playing games on my PC. The main reason why people don't take you seriously is that when you identify as a "gamer" you basically lost all your credibility. It's like all those "nerdy comic"-girls who in reality never read any comics.
You are no "gamer". Male-gamers are phones aswell.
You simply play games or you don't. If you need some form of reward, a badge or whatever, you've failed your task.

When I play dodo 2 I allways use voicechat. I've played with some girls and I don't have any real problem with them. I even do respect those streaming "gam3r-grils" who live on the beta-bux they get by flaunting their faces/tits playing in some shittier 2k MMR-range, for their businesssavviness.
I on the otherhand never call myself a gamer or tell everyone about how I play games. I just do. Most people never would suspect that I play dota 2 for a whole night just to go jacked up on Energy to uni and or my wagecucking.

Just play your game and convince people of your skill by playing it. That's the beauty of competetive games. If you suck, everyone will tell you that you do. Even though my experience is that once girls show themselves as such they get cuddled as fuck. Be a boy and suck at a game like dodo or LaL and you'll experience real viciousness

anyway, git gud and forget about your vagoon when you play online. What matters is your E-Pen anyway
>>
>>26103503
I play League of Legends, rs3, Cs:go, and many more games - but I spend a lot more time than a couple of hours a day playing it. The "muh elitism" community is going to find a way for you not to be one of them even if you spend twenty five hours a day playing.

>Haven't played x game? You're not a gamer.

Real talk; you don't want to be a gamer. The only validation gamers get is denying people like you entrance to their secret club. Let me reel off what I've played.

>CkII
>Civ IV
>Civ V
>Runescape
>Runescape 3
>Garry's Mod
>Tf2 (Over 1k hours)
>Ns2
>L4d
>L4d2
>Oblivion
>Skyrim
>Fallout 3
>Fallout: New Vegas
>Fallout 4
>League of Legends
>Smite
>Dota
>Mabinogi
>Vindictus
>WoW
>SWTOR
>Minecraft
>Diablo 3
>Every Legend of Zelda that I can remember
>Every Super Mario that I can remember
>Battle Tanks
>Jak and Daxter
>Banjo Kazooie
>Crash Bandicoot
>Battletanks
>Every Super Smash Brothers
>Soul Calibur since 4
>Mortal Kombat
>Every Pikmin
>Fiesta Online
>FFXIV
>Toon Town (Briefly)
>Kingdom Hearts (Briefly)
>Warcraft 3 & Frozen Throne
>Starcraft 1 & 2
>Halflife 2 + Chapters 1 & 2.
>A bunch of IPad and IPhone games.
>Frogger
>Pong
>World of Warplanes
>Battlefront 1, 2, and 3
>Call of Duty since 3, stopped at Black Ops
>Medal of Honor
>Battlefield II
>And just so many more, ask if I've played them.

I've poured my life into this and I'm still bad at vidya. Just because I left Morrowind out of the list I'm probably not a gamer by a lot of standards.
>>
>>26107666
haha csgo in ESEA is hardly better than csgo in MM
>>
File: 1445356560586.jpg (389KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445356560586.jpg
389KB, 1000x1000px
>>26108654

I don't consider those "secret-club" people people who have fun playing games tbqh familus.
I got called a casual-gamer by a friend in Uni because I never had a Nintendo and never played Pokemon
Those people just make me laugh.
You either play games because you enjoy them or you don't and care for WHAT you play.
I didn't like Undertale for example, still getting flack for that from some of my "hardcore" gamer friends.
Most of those niggas just read their daily dose of RPS,Polygon, Le Rebbit or listen to people like TB, Jim Sterling or whoever and regurgitate their opinions. It's like people who say that you're not a real lover of cars when you've never sat in X-car, when you could literally repair and tune every little part in your old Astra by yourself since you mostly did so in your free time.
Just do it and fuck those people who say you're not part of some group. Who cares as long as you enjoy yourself. Got to be a Hedonist sometimes.
>>
>>26103503
>I personally spend a couple of hours each day playing games mainly on the pc, league of legends, runescape3 and sometimes csgo
great bait
(You)
>>
>>26108654
>no poschengband

not a gamer tbqh
>>
>>26105516
no you are not a man, just a beta provider who can't defeat the urge to get on the knee even on the internet when the whores say so
>>
ITT: men can play as females in a video game but females can't, they either have to play as a male to hide their gender because 'LOL NO GRILLS' or not play at all
>>
File: ps ok.png (303KB, 359x500px) Image search: [Google]
ps ok.png
303KB, 359x500px
>>2610821
i've been waiting for someone else to say for years
>>
>>26109779
see
>>26107078

Vidya is a safe space
>>
>>26109908
It can be a safe space for girls too? Despite what everyone thinks, girls have issues too. I'm not talking about guy issues, I mean real issues like struggling in life. It sucks some girls ruin it for everyone else but not every girl online is some normie wanting to fit in, they genuinely enjoy the game and want to immerse themselves and they can't because of men constantly harassing them on it and making it not enjoyable at all when they have the same goal as you guys, just wanting to play the stupid game and get away from reality a bit.
>>
>>26103503
>girls cant be gamers meme

Girls are seldom gamers in the narrow sense. They're extreme dilattantes who use the identity to garner male attention, rather than a marker of exclusive membership in a group (the sense men use). It's like calling yourself a film buff when you watch a movie a month.

FWIW the identity itself is gay as hell and nobody should ever identify as a gamer
>>
>>26104540
>gold 2 is far above average
FUCKING TOP KEK SOMEONE CUT MY DICK OFF AND PUT IT UP MY ASS LMAO THIS GUY JUST SAID THAT GOLD 2 WAS FAR ABOVE AVERAGE LMAO KILL ME
>>
>>26110045
Yeah you have (some) problems too (I guess kind of)

But if you put boys and girls in the same environment there's going to be sexual tension
That's the kind of shit we glued our eyes to screens to escape in the first place

>men constantly harassing them on it
Only if you voicechat
>>
>>26103503

I've never played I want to fugg you. any of those games, I've been I want to fugg you. thinking about them though since I want to fugg you. the social part seems nice. This is how it is for us guys, please have mercy on our damned souls.
>>
>>26108654
Youve played on tenth as many games as the average /v/irgin, or at least the pre gg ones.

Although I agree gaming is shit right now and other hobbies are better.
>>
>>26103503
>only plays online team games and talks on the microphone
Obviously you're an attention whore only pretending to like games. You actually like the attention you get from thirsty males. Otherwise you'd also play single player games or not speak on the microphone but everything you do only supports my claim..
>>
File: 1451908178647.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451908178647.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>26110045
A question for you. If you truely want to use games as a means of escapeing reality and you say that you have genderspecific issues that you need to get away from, why would you want to make identifying as said gender in a game an issue worth talking about?
When I play and want to get away from it all, I literally try to literally immerse myself in the game. I lose myself. I'm not anon, male 25, studying something he get no joy from, wagecucking to survive. I'm character X in game Y or I solely focus on my role in competetive games. I live the life of a member of a special tactics team fighting against a team of insurgents. I'm a cat-people bounty-hunter who can turn invisible and is able to turn the goldeconomy for my whole team. I leave behind who I am and what I do to play a role in a game. Everything that would hinder myself enjoying the moment of play, I simply mute out. Some rageing cunt thinks he's the hotshit when all he does is uselessly rush the enemy dieing? Who cares, mute and you play your game.
Why would you specifically make a point of pulling stuff that you want to escape from into the space you escape to?
>>
>This thread has over a hundred replies
GG fucktards, you fell for some VERY weak b8.
>>
File: b7e100c030dc58fb8ae37c8a98ce5c65.jpg (689KB, 1270x1280px) Image search: [Google]
b7e100c030dc58fb8ae37c8a98ce5c65.jpg
689KB, 1270x1280px
>>26103503
>Femanon here, can someone explain the girls cant be gamers meme?
>Femanon here
>FEM FEM FEMANON
>FEMALE
>LOOK I HAVE A VAGINA PAY ATTENTION TO ME YOU SILLY NERD

You answered your own question.
>>
>>26110295
>GG fucktards, you fell for some VERY weak b8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM
>>
File: does this look like bait.png (263KB, 520x377px) Image search: [Google]
does this look like bait.png
263KB, 520x377px
>>26103503
And here is my response to all of this
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GF?
>>
>>26110487
Nice bandwagon band
>>
>>26103765
>and despite being in the same boat as you, i have felt no need to post a thread complaining and crying that people won't acknowledge me for being a grill playing video games. cause i literally don't care. i don't play video games for anyone else, so i have no need to let everyone know my gender.
>despite being in the same boat as you
>i have no need to let everyone know my gender

10/10 senpai. high quality stuff.
>>
>>26110296
>Censoring the clit but nothing else
For what fucking purpose? You can still see the vagina.
>>
>>26110275
I agree with everything you said, I'm not arguing about anything more than it just seems dumb that many females want to immerse themselves in a game just as much as you do. They don't want to be the unhappy female who struggles with work and their social life and want to be a powerful well loved woman for a few hours who their teammates depend on or something like that. Personally, I haven't played an online game in years so I don't know how it works, and I might be totally wrong in how I'm trying to get my point across and if so sorry. If someone doesn't like a female in their game, they can mute them or ignore them, they don't have to be an ass about it is all I'm saying.
>>
File: 1453666563324.jpg (877KB, 1680x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1453666563324.jpg
877KB, 1680x1260px
>>26110538
>see the magical red exclamation mark
>endorphin explosion
>boner
>brace for flaming
>check post
>it's just anon going fap analytics on the picture

Please. You're the seventytwelve billionth person to ask this question. The answer is always retarded japanese porn laws or joke regarding retarded japanese porn laws.
>>
>>26110530
I'm pretty sure she was referring to letting people know her gender in a game.
>>
>claims to not want attention for being a girl
>makes thread trying to discuss being a girl that plays games

Gtfo you below average cunt
>>
>>26110663
What a tough fucking conundrum pictured right there. I think I'd go for the foot, but if I could choose mouth while having the little blonde help me suck the middle's toes, I might go with that.
>>
>gurl gamer
>LoL, Dota 2, CSGO, WoW only without fail
Every time.
>>
>>26110749
You're very ambitious.
>>
File: 1394594439838.jpg (31KB, 356x250px) Image search: [Google]
1394594439838.jpg
31KB, 356x250px
>He wasn't at least diamond by end of season 5
I got demoted from Diamond V to plat II a 3/4 into season 5 what felt like out of nowhere while a girl I knew of apparently duo'd to diamond

I eventually got back into diamond after untilting myself, and coincidentally my successful promotion series into diamond pitched me first match against her. She lost handily as Janna/Vayne vs my Leona/Jinx. She was sub-diamond by end of season and has the ugly plat border now. Feels ABSOLUTELYDESTROYED man.
>>
most obvious bait of all time
>>
>>26108654
Play some mgs
>>
>>26104540
Gold 2 is fucking garbage and you are too.
>>
>>26110663
It was meant to be a satirical question but whatever.
>>
File: pepe_disappointed.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_disappointed.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>falling for bait this obvious
>playing LoL

Wow... /r9k/ really has fallen from grace...
>>
>>26104576
What a fucking edgelord you are, WOW look how non girly you are xDddd
>>
File: 1447679396299.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1447679396299.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>26110649
yeah, I get you. But the " they don't have to be an ass about it"-part is sadly an impossibility these days. At least when you're online. It's hard to judge what a female actually experiences when she plays a game online. I can only judge by what I've experienced when a girl played with VoiP in a game I played.
And as far as I can tell, there is no possible solution to it. When you're like me, you just see you teammates as bots who have a very good AI that is able to pick up your voice-commands. I learned a lot about deligateing and organizeing a team of random people who are forced to work together by playing competetive teambased games.
When you actually try to have a human connection to someone other in your team you're probably fucked since in very complex games, where people are not able to oversee and analyse everything simultaniously, it's bound to happen that they see the fault in other players actions not in theirs.
It's probably harder to get past this "human" part as a woman, since you're either greated by whiteknighting asskisser who think they need to protect/help you to play well or by people who see you as an inferiour player by default.
The thing that you learn quickly as a male gamer though, is that there is no end to the rage and vicousness you can face online. I guess it's a even harder step to a femal playing online games, as they usually aren't faced with the vicousness and oftentimes pure hatred that spews out of anonymous mouthpieces like a gamertag and a VoiP line. Easily witnessed by the numerous Woman/Femanon-hate-threads.

I guess what I'm trying to get across is, you either learn to roll with the punches and adapt to the hatred/prejudice/whatever you face online or you simply need to allways mute/cut out every contact you can't control. Virtually sticking to Single-Player games.
>>
Who refuses to believe anyone is a girl online to easily avoid treating people unfairly here
>>
>>26111030
They kill themselves 4 times less than males so I'm sure they can handle it
>>
File: 1445286290626.jpg (73KB, 700x662px) Image search: [Google]
1445286290626.jpg
73KB, 700x662px
>>26111010
an interesting titbit

I absolutly hate playing competetive games with people I actually know and meet in real life. It allmost always becomes a problem down the line in our relationship (mostly due to my competetive nature ) or because they see a side of me that usually doesn't get neither much social status nor recognition in terms of reward/invested time.

Most of my friends play dodo 2 aswell, but we never even shared a party
Somewhat sad when you think about it. But that's how we are. Obsessed competetive gamers who despite countless hours will never so much as sniff the air of a professional e-sports-gamer.
>>
>>26110970
>but whatever
You cared enough to reply!
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.