[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw only gf I've ever had was a LDR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1452974453048.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452974453048.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>tfw only gf I've ever had was a LDR
>>
>LDR
>mattering
The only girlfriends I've had were LDRs and I had like 20 of them before getting sick of it and just going back to being a hermit. It's not even real
>>
File: 1441897283883-r9k.jpg (142KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441897283883-r9k.jpg
142KB, 960x720px
>Iktf

She was perfect robots. She was pretty, had a professionally tested IQ of 115, is a bit of a misogynist, liked memes and edgy jokes, was attracted to normal looking/ugly guys.

But it was poisoned by my insecurity and her ambition/complete lack of empathy. I feel that I'm so different and broken I won't be able to find a girl I like again.

I'm scared r9k.
>>
File: photo.jpg (38KB, 416x581px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
38KB, 416x581px
>>26102495
Where did you even find them? So far I've only had 2, one from omegle and one (my last one that lasted a good 7 months) from her adding me from a skype thread.

Do you think 4chan girls are the only girls we can love and who in turn can line love us? They seem like the only ones accepting of strange, broken people like us, they tend to have a higher IQ than average and are typically easier to get along with than normal women.
>>
>>26102527
>complete lack of empathy
What's this about, then? Elaborate.
>>
>>26102476
Why would you lie to yourself like that?
>>
>>26102583
From every literal corner of the internet, from places as normal as facebook to disgusting as the dark net. I'm just good with words and made it my hobby to pick up girls online
>>
same but we spent about a month living under the same roof, lost our virginities to each other, it was really romantic and cool

but she left me and now I'm left with bitter memories and the knowledge that I'll never have a good (or probably any) relationship ever again, which I'm surprisingly ambivalent towards
>>
>>26102627
>same but we spent about a month living under the same roof, lost our virginities to each other, it was really romantic and cool
literally my dream. tfw no fembot wants to do this, it would be so fun
>>
>>26102583

Not that anon, but finding girls on the internet is pretty easy if you're into the right hobbies. When I was 14, I joined a final fantasy forum. I acted like a typical teenage retard (using shit like XD, AIM, participating in god awful role playing threads, acting edgy) and I had at least 3 girls interested in me. Two were my online GF; one in TN, the other in IN. They're all basically the same girl: depressed, damaged, and clingy.
>>
>>26102476
>tfw expert at getting internet gfs but i value quality over quantity so i just ignore them until they go away
>>
File: britt.png (14KB, 396x172px) Image search: [Google]
britt.png
14KB, 396x172px
>>26102639

>tfw ldr sends you this
>tfw you both wanna meet up irl this year
>tfw she offers to help pay for it

I hope I make it bros ;-;
>>
File: 1448247030607.png (261KB, 320x305px) Image search: [Google]
1448247030607.png
261KB, 320x305px
>>26102590
She could not feel empathy. I have poor coping mechanisms that I've been working on and getting better at and she didn't help me at all. She told me that we all carry our own burdens and that I shouldn't bother her with mine.

I mean fair enough, but we're partners right? We're lovers, we should support each other when the other person is down, but she didn't, she felt like she didn't need to and after a while she started putting me down and calling me weak for struggling to pull my life together.
>>
>>26102688
>"you're more mature than most grown men I know"
>little does she know her LDR boyfriend is an immature fucktard who only wants to lose his virginity
Poor girl
>>
>>26102639
wasn't worth it, she left me and not only will I never have anything like it again, I can't even enjoy the memories due to all the hate. I was better off before it
>>
>>26102688

do you know what she loooks like?
>>
>>26102722
but i want to marry her and lose our virginities together and have a 100 year long monogamous happy relationship with many children ;c

>>26102731
yeah she's a qt

>>26102736
imageboard but not 4chan
>>
>>26102719
Tell me more about her, please. What was she like?
>>
File: 1448354721841.jpg (41KB, 400x337px) Image search: [Google]
1448354721841.jpg
41KB, 400x337px
>>26102768
She was pale, had dark hair and green eyes. Thin like a stick. A big nose she doesn't like being teased over.

She was the one who came onto me since she was lonely and just got out of a neglectful relationship. She liked talking shit about people and these reality shows about people who cross dressed.

She doesn't know how to put on makeup so she didn't bother. There's a lot of things I can tell you about her.
>>
>>26102855
>She doesn't know how to put on makeup so she didn't bother.
That's perfect. So cute.
>There's a lot of things I can tell you about her.
Please do go on.
>>
>>26102768
Why are you interested senpai? Are we fawning over the same Scottish girl?
>>
>>26102884
No we're not, I'm just attracted to girls like her in general.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.